It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb lies trump says...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
yes, it does.

but, she didn't lie about having investigators on it and pages and pages of proof now did she?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

yes, it does.

but, she didn't lie about having investigators on it and pages and pages of proof now did she?

Do you have proof that trump did not hire investigators? Do you have proof that the investigators didn't provide Trump with anything?

I'm missing your point in it is OK for Hillary to make it all up,(lie) but not OK if Trump runs with the story.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

why in the hell would someone successful with women brag under an alias about that success? would you do that? if you knew someone who did that would you laugh your ass off? how could you not? and, no Madonna didn't want to date him.

I saw an interview with brooke shields. she said he called her one day and said you're the most beautiful girl in the world and i'm the richest man in the world, we should date. LOLOL

he was on the oparh show back when he was married to ivana. the show was literally about his great marriage. come to find out he was dating marla during the taping of that show. that is some serious egomania. LOL

it's all funny as hell and shows his lack of character, imo. and, it shows how easily he lies.

edit on 10-4-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

do you have proof the investigators did find something? and, more importantly if he did have proof why wouldn't he share it like he said he would?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

also,

did I say it was okay for Hillary to lie?

does Hillary's lie cancel out trump's lie or something?

trump did go further with the lie, tho, didn't he?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
a reply to: olaru12
OOOOO now getting serious a golf cheat. Where did ya get that the National Enquirer. Please.

No Golf Magazine...it was in my post. Try and keep up!!

www.golf.com...

Need a video?

www.youtube.com...

Impeach!!
This is way worse than the ice cream scandal.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

OOOOO now getting serious a golf cheat. Where did ya get that the National Enquirer. Please.

www.golf.com...

Need a video?

www.youtube.com...

Impeach!!

I new you would come around eventually when presented with the evidence.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.golf.com...

Need a video?

www.youtube.com...

Impeach!!

I new you would come around eventually when presented with the evidence.

Here's what the greatest golfer of all time has to say about it:

Last month, he played a fourball with his son, Gary, President Trump and Tiger Woods at The Bear's Club, the club he founded and created 20 years ago, a few miles from his office here. 'Tiger pipped me by 18 strokes,' Nicklaus says. 'He shot 64 with no effort whatsoever.'

Some golfers, McIlroy and Woods included, have taken heat for playing with Trump. Nicklaus brushes that aside. 'I played a lot of golf with Clinton,' he says. 'I never played with Obama but I invited him to play. To me, it's not about the man, it's about the office. I've known Trump for more than 30 years. I like Trump. He's a little different but I tell you one thing, he loves the United States.

'Trump is probably the best golfer that has been in the White House. He's about a six handicap. He'll break 80 most of the time. He hits the ball further than I do. I played a lot of golf with Clinton, I played a lot of golf with Ford, I played a bit with HW Bush. I have not played with George W but I'm going to play with him next month. I don't think Carter was a golfer. I never did meet Reagan, though I had a great deal of respect for him.'

Look on the bright side - Obama was a useless duffer (he's absically sh*t at everything) - now it's not as much of an embarrassment to the country when your President picks up a golf club. He can actually play.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I'll raise you
an unlinked cut 'n' paste job
to a linked preview of a book overview

Trump is ‘world’s worst cheat at golf', new book says

Donald Trump played golf on Saturday and Sunday at his course in Jupiter, Florida. According to custom, once off the fairways the president tweeted angrily on political subjects.

But by Sunday afternoon he had not yet targeted a story in the US press that might have been expected to attract his ire: a report in the New York Post that said fellow players called him “the world’s worst cheat at golf”.

The Post report was taken from a book that will be published on Tuesday. Commander in Cheat: How Golf Explains Trump is by Rick Reilly, an award-winning former Sports Illustrated columnist who has played with Trump himself.

Trump has been accused of cheating before, notably by Suzann Pettersen, a multiple winner on the LPGA tour. In January 2018, she told a Norwegian newspaper the president “cheats like hell”. But the Post said Reilly had spoken to a host of famous names.

The actor Samuel L Jackson was quoted as saying he “clearly saw [Trump] hook a ball into a lake at Trump National” in Bedminster, New Jersey, “and his caddy told him he found it!”

The boxer Oscar de la Hoya and musician Alice Cooper were also cited as celebrity witnesses to presidential fairway chicanery.

By the way, who will you vote for as your next MEP ?
If you are of a voting age, that is

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

still a dumb easily checked LIE. i can't imagine marrying someone who wanted to lie about my education to make himself look better.

Oh, so if Melania says something, it's a lie by Trump now?

Actually, thank you for making that logical leap; it caused me to actually think about things. Firstly, neither Donald Trump nor Melania wrote the webpage that started all that about the degree. An IT person wrote it. All Trump and Melania did was to likely take a quick look and say "that's fine."

So the IT guy that wrote the page said Melania had a college degree. Now where would he get that idea? Which is more likely: that Donald Trump concocted a lie that he probably never even read completely, or that the IT guy asked Melania about her education, she replied she went to college, and the IT guy assumed that meant a degree? I would think the latter, especially since it was stated as "a degree" and not "an Associates" or "a Bachelors."

Now, it's a minor, minor, practically non-noticeable point because no one frankly cares, but it becomes important when you realize that knoxie on ATS said it, and if any word of what knoxie on ATS said is in any way not completely, 100% factual, then by the standards imposed by knoxie on ATS, knoxie on ATS is a compulsive liar and cannot be trusted in any way at any time for any purpose.

Beware of the standards you set for others, lest they be applied to you.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Good Lord Almighty!

This thread started off with a claim that Trump lied about his father being German, then on to claiming he lied about signing into law a raise for the military, then on to the in-effect tax cut that he supposedly lied about passing, then to Melania not finishing college, and now Trump is not a good golfer! And I'm sure I missed several things along the way.

How about "does Trump keep his campaign promises?" That's the lie I care about... only it's no lie. He's actually doing it.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

why in the hell would someone successful with women brag under an alias about that success? would you do that? if you knew someone who did that would you laugh your ass off? how could you not? and, no Madonna didn't want to date him.

My point is that Trump trolls those that troll him, and Madonna started trolling him in the 1980s, so to say Madonna wanted him ya that is funny as hell, I'm sure it pissed off Madonna thus getting the reaction Trump was looking for with his trolling.

I saw an interview with brooke shields. she said he called her one day and said you're the most beautiful girl in the world and i'm the richest man in the world, we should date. LOLOL

You do know that rich men have a good number of beautiful around them all the time, like groupies...right? Sounds like a good 1980s pick up line...

he was on the oparh show back when he was married to ivana. the show was literally about his great marriage. come to find out he was dating marla during the taping of that show. that is some serious egomania. LOL

it's all funny as hell and shows his lack of character, imo. and, it shows how easily he lies.

Bill screwed on Hillary during their whole marriage, how about Kennedy so on and so on... All good I guess..well except for Trump, and in Trump's case we do not know what his arrangements were with his marriage.

For some we use to call it talking #...with Trump LIAR!!! Who cares other than you...lol

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

also,

did I say it was okay for Hillary to lie?

does Hillary's lie cancel out trump's lie or something?

trump did go further with the lie, tho, didn't he?

I don't know, she created it and he ran with it hoping it would gain traction, sounds like a good move...

Once again you seem to want to measure lies, 1/2 truths. trolling, showmanship style of talk and we keep going back to Trump puts other Presidents to shame with the effort he puts into his campaign promises. You want lies...Obama lied his ass off to get into office, Bush lied and got us into 20 year war, Clinton lied every time he looked into the camera, they all lied at levels that cost us a hell of a lot.

Can you name a single Trump lie that cost America dearly like these others? Plus, I want you to post all you dissatisfaction posts about these other Presidents and their horrendous lies. I bet you have none... Orange Man Bad...As I figured...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   
WoW. Reading through this thread was like a bloody battle zone of divide and conquer. They are winning and most of you are blind to it. Holy shysters. Some of you better hope n' pray big pharma develops a new vitamin for this WTF TDS hysteria because we got 6 more glorious years of DJT. For you never Trumpers as well as any extreme right wingers the msm psyop war for your minds has won; the next gen MKUltra program moves into phase 3... well beyond their expectations.

Some comedy may help. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

Who cares? My only regret is that he didn't send special forces into the UK to extract Assange by force.

That man is a national treasure. The work he put into sinking Clinton alone makes any past mistakes 100% excused, forgotten and justified.

Meanwhile that hag is still breathing free air
edit on 4/11/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Good Lord Almighty! This thread started off with a claim that Trump lied about his father being German, then on to claiming he lied about signing into law a raise for the military, then on to the in-effect tax cut that he supposedly lied about passing, then to Melania not finishing college, and now Trump is not a good golfer! And I'm sure I missed several things along the way. How about "does Trump keep his campaign promises?" That's the lie I care about... only it's no lie. He's actually doing it. TheRedneck

I had no idea this thread would go this far. lol...

You ask if trump kept his campaign promises? no....

Name one he has kept?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
now he says he knows nothing about wikileaks...

true or not?

I know or have heard about twitter, but i know nothing much about it...

Just another lie

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

And yet our core choice is still the same...

Elect Republicans or sell the country and the Constitution out to those who would subvert our way of life, infringe on our unalienable rights, treat citizens as their personal playthings & property and claim an unprecedented right to our privately owned property and assets.

You tell me... what's more important? A [possibly] dishonest off-the-cuff statement trying to distance himself from WL (to prevent REE) or the above noted scenario. The above noted scenario is absolutely assured to happen if we don't elect Republicans.

I care infinitely more about pulling out *all* the stops to prevent that reality

Actions speak far louder than words. It would take 10,000 lies to cancel out even one MAGA-America-First action

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 09:53 AM
link   
wiki who?

god, he takes his supporters as fools. how you all take it is astounding.

new topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join