It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb lies trump says...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: olaru12

Good thing I don't care about golf

It's not really about golf; it's about a man that lies because he has no character and sense of fair play decency.

As Ive mentioned before...trump is like the dork in high school that braggs about how fast his ford falcon is and how many cheerleaders he's bangin...they just laugh and mock him.

In a way, trump is sad and suffering from dementia onset.

www.everydayhealth.com...
edit on 10-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

do you believe he'll protect folks with pre-existing conditions?

cuz he said that quite a few time now. i for one sure as hell don't believe him. lol

didn't he also say he'd move all his companies here once the tax cut went into effect? did he lie about that? lol
edit on 10-4-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

he's known to steal other peoples golf balls, their shots.. who does that???

it's so freaken crazy!

cheats at the one thing he is supposedly pretty good at.

he's also win tournaments he didn't even play in. lol

i'm getting that book for my dad, who loves golf and voted for trump. he probably won't read it I think it would be too much for him. lol

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

do you believe he'll protect folks with pre-existing conditions?

cuz he said that quite a few time now. i for one sure as hell don't believe him. lol

didn't he also say he'd move all his companies here once the tax cut went into effect? did he lie about that? lol

Ok great now you are talking policy! So what policy has he said he wanted and then did the opposite?

I mean I sourced Obama doing it multiple times, you don't seem to care, which I call hypocrisy. Unlike you I do care, so show me the policy related lies Trump has made similar to the ones Obama made.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Trump is not a good person. He has serious character flaws.

That has nothing to do with what he has done as President, and whether he has lied about policy, telling people one thing while actively doing the opposite. The last President did that non stop, liberals didn't care. I cared, and will continue to care. I'm not a hypocrite like the liberals who complain now about lies and were fine the 8 years before Trump with them.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Remember how Trump said he got spied on?

Yeah, that was a dumb lie wasn't it?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Remember how Trump said he got spied on?

Yeah, that was a dumb lie wasn't it?

No that wasn't a lie because the FBI had been watching him for years concerning money laundering. Perhaps that's why he wants to keep his taxes secret.

www.wired.com...
edit on 10-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I think this is more interesting.....is that a Podesta I see?

1. Foreign Lobbying: Robert Mueller also handed off information he uncovered during the Manafort money laundering probe to prosecutors in New York. According to news reports, he referred questions about at least a trio of other lobbyists—Tony Podesta, Vin Weber, and Greg Craig—and whether they allegedly failed to appropriately register as foreign agents for work related to Ukraine. Podesta abruptly closed his eponymous lobbying firm last year, and Mueller had previously been interested in the work done by Mercury LLC, Weber’s firm, as well as the law firm Skadden Arps, where Craig worked until earlier this year. Skadden Arps also employed the Dutch lawyer Alex van der Zwaan, who pleaded guilty to lying to investigators about his contacts with Rick Gates.

The FBI investigation you are referring to is not about Trump but his father and taxes....

Link

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Obama did not protect people with pre-existing conditions either. All the ACA did was say you could not be turned down for a pre-existing condition but that did not mean it was covered....THAT is a good lie that as you are stating is still peddled as fact.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
my favorite - when he called the Washington Post under an alias (john baron) to brag about his prowess with women.

I can see him now - "oh ya, Madonna wants to date him... " HUGE LIE.

too funny.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Trump is an honest, moral man and that is why his supporters love him. He is a role model.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Why was he never charged with a crime then? What evidence do they cite to justify their initial suspicion and subsequent alleged investigation, then?

You don't get to investigate someone just for fun or because you think they might be doing something illegal. What specific crime do they reasonably suspect occurred to warrant what you allege is years of spying?

Maybe he wants to keep his taxes secret because it isn't anybody's business but his and his accountants. Releasing tax returns is merely a "norm" and norms cannot be enforced through the legal system. If it was a legal requirement, then sure..go for it. But it isn't.

Better question is who cares what is on them? Do you think he worked the system to only pay the bare minimum required? I sure hope he did. Isn't that what everybody does? Who wants to pay more than needed, especially when it goes to a government that will absolutely, positively, without any doubt simply throw the money away on some useless endeavor that does precisely zilch for this country.

Why pay more than you can get away with when idiots like Obama will secretly send Iran $200,000,000,000 dollars on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night? Where was Congress' input on that one? Or how about the billions we throw away on foreign aid just so they can keep allowing droves of their citizens/nationals to form massive human lines and march toward our country demanding entry? No.. if he was able to work it so that he paid less in taxes, I say more power to him AND I would like to know his "secret" so I can start doing it too

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

You count this among a lie, too?

How in the sam hell would you know whether he was successful with women? He is married to FLOTUS after all isn't he?

This is no different than the dishonest kooks who count a Saturday night suicide within X feet of a school as a "school shooting" and use it to inflate numbers that are used to ultimately advocate for infringing on our civil liberties. It is dishonest, it is petty and it is very transparent.

You all cry wolf so much, and you wonder why nobody can believe what you are saying?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Trump is an honest, moral man and that is why his supporters love him. He is a role model.

Lets see 27% of the voting population voted for him, so how much of that 27% was a vote for "anyone but Hillary"? The problem the left has is if you do not agree with them then you are attacked with a label such as racist, or some other extreme label. We see it here with your point that once again we do not agree with you so we are in love with the man and think he is the greatest thing since slice bread.

That crap gets old, but then I understand when you have little to go on in a discussion the only thing left are attack labels.

edit on 10-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
"I watched in Jersey City, New Jersey, where thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building [World Trade Center] was coming down."

this lie is pure evil.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

We would need a complete tax return to really see the corruption if any and even then it wouldn't explain how he flipped a property to a Russian oligarch at a 60 million dollar profit smart businessman or in cahoots with the ruskies perhaps a complete tax return would show other deals w Russian oligarchs and more, coincidence? This is a conspiracy site and that would be a good one!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: ownbestenemy

It would be useful to lay them out and how they are lies so we can have a discussion about them.

yeah that would be nice wouldnt it...OK... His Father was born in Germany.... Lets start with that ok? there is thousands we can go through, but ok
Obama set the precedent for a POTUS not being natural born. Did it bother you that Obama’s dad was not born in the US and was never an American citizen?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

does it bother you that our current president said he had pages and pages of proof from investigators he hired proving Obama wasn't born here? LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

How in the sam hell would you know whether he was successful with women? He is married to FLOTUS after all isn't he?

I would say he has been successful with women...

Trump had bad run ins with Madonna for decades starting all the way back in the 1980s with her complaining he didn't provide enough security for her. Because of all this it is so Trump like for him to troll her with a comment like "she wants me".... lol

edit on 10-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

does it bother you that our current president said he had pages and pages of proof from investigators he hired proving Obama wasn't born here? LOL

Does it bother you that Hillary started the whole Obama was born in Kenya in the first place?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join