It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb lies trump says...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Still waiting for a single lie on policy. Like when Obama said the ACA would cost less despite internal memos showing he knew it would cost more .. or him saying you can keep your plan when memos showed he knew you couldn't, or him saying he was going to legalize low cost medicine from Canada and then he made back room deals with Big Pharm saying he was never doing it if they supported him.

That's the stuff I am looking for. An example would be Trump saying he wants increased border security and then him dismantling it.

Go!

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I've got one... remember when Trump said that Obama was spying on him...

... oh wait.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

that's not what the op is about. it's about trump's compulsive lying about little easily checked lies.

do you think someone who can lie so easily about dumb ass stuff is trustworthy? if so, why?

do you believe he has a new better healthcare plan that's so awesome republicans will be known for healthcare?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07
Please inform me of the lies. State them and back them up please. Obama lied more than President Trump. Jeez dude you make a statement like its fact. Give us some proof.

Sure he has not cracked down on the border as much as I like but he has to deal with your crazy left idiots who want to break the country physically and morally.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
lol

remember during the Obama bc ridiculousness trump said he had pages and pages of proof from investigators he hired?

wonder where ALL that proof is.. or, was that a lie?

link   

Trump said he was going to lock H. Clinton up but he hasn't even started indictment proceedings.

trump just uses that mantra to keep his fools riled up. He has had ample opportunity with his hand picked AGs to file charges. Nothing, nada, just typical trump BS and lies.

You can't trust a golf cheat....

www.golf.com...
edit on 10-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   
Please state the damn little lies. Back up your statement please.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ansuzrune

lol

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Do you realize what is going to happen when that hammer really falls. Obama and Clintons are 2 steps from the hangman noose. If it were not for all the Obama court plants of Marxists you would see the process going at light speed. Also you have an elite bought and paid for majority of Journalists who will get their money and position in the new party. I wish I really could say hope what you get what you wish for but that would bring a world of S#@T on my own head and probably start the second civil war.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Or a man who has two scoops of ice cream, I mean come on....

Quite the fall for Trump haters - they had delusions of treason and obstruction of justice and ended up peddling golf and ice cream conspiracies.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Laugh monkey laugh. State them don't give me a snarky reply like LOL.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
OOOOO now getting serious a golf cheat. Where did ya get that the National Enquirer. Please.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So you can't give us lies. It's ok to just say so.

Military pay raise was over a 10% increase.

Trumps family really is from Germany.

Fake news media really is the enemy of the people.

I love how you care so much about little lies and then don't care at all about major lies.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
Laugh monkey laugh. State them don't give me a snarky reply like LOL.

go back a few pages jack ass, i'm not going to repeat them again. LOL

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I personally don't think compulsive liars are trustworthy. clearly you do, cool, and when trump said he could shoot someone and not lose support, HE essentially called you a sucker too, so....

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
He has it but he does not run to the media with every little discovery. Says it himself. He has it believe me and when his briefcase is loaded then he will pull both triggers. Since when has the wheels of government EVER turned quickly. Had your drivers license renewed lately. Things take time. Line up your ducks and then let it rip. Oh I should also mention since he has 6 and I repeat 6 more years I believe he will clear out the Marxist Obama court plants so when these said judges won't pull some leftist crap and seal documents. Just sayin commie.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
OOOOO now getting serious a golf cheat. Where did ya get that the National Enquirer. Please.

No Golf Magazine...it was in my post. Try and keep up!!

www.golf.com...

Need a video?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 10-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

I don't support people, including Trump. I support policies. I did not vote for Trump.

The only sucker is you, keep watching fake news.

13 pages in and not a single lie of substance.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Good thing I don't care about golf

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

I personally don't think compulsive liars are trustworthy. clearly you do, cool, and when trump said he could shoot someone and not lose support, HE essentially called you a sucker too, so....

Seriously, pull your head out of the dang MSM and dem spin sand already! That was all their spin, not Trump. He laughed how scared they were about him and his supporters by sharing at his rally what THEY said.

Many here at ATS have shared the actual videos where he makes this comment and somehow all of the spin clips always leave off what he said right before that sentence.

Edit add: the only compulsive liars that have been proven to be LIARS have been the media and DNC politicians. So, why do you keep trusting their lies and spins? I was amazed when I began watching live feeds of everything for myself and discovered the duplicity of the spin doctors. Deny ignorance.
edit on 4 10 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join