It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb lies trump says...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

It's hilarious they still can't provide actual lies.

Trump said he would do x, he actually tried to do x and Democrats blocked it. LIAR LIAR.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

where's the new middle class tax cut he said he had ready to roll out?

Don't know about you, but my hubby and I are enjoying the new middle class tax cut that must have rolled past you last year and currently has been quite beneficial.

where's the cheaper better healthcare that was supposed to land on DAY ONE?

This obviously will take some time but he certainly has made great strides forward in cleaning up a lot of the bureaucratic waste and crap to ensure a smoother path.

is Mexico paying for the wall - no, we are!

No one expected Mexico to write a check...it time it will be obvious that trade agreements and such will eventually cover the majority of costs.

and, no he didn't get the military a 10% pay raise he bragged about. they got their standard raise and trump had nothing to do with it. he lied to YOU.

Trump bragged about requesting and getting a 10% increase in military spending over what the previous admin provided. That was not a lie.

: Source

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

OK, so apparently Melania stretched the truth about having a degree. I'll grant you that. It seems she did attend the University of Ljubljana for a year, but then dropped out to be a supermodel.

Now, all you have to do to make me care is show me what that has to do with how the government is being run, who might have not voted for her husband if they had known she dropped out to become a supermodel, or what difference that makes in my life.

Shouldn't be too hard, right? You've got three choices there... pick one.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
To get back to ACTUAL lies.

Trump wanted tax cuts, Mnuchin was working with House Republicans on it, stated so even. House Republicans did not like it because they feared it would cost them seats in the House. So we know for a fact it was being discussed, and why it was not done.

At-risk House Republicans say no to new tax bill
The White House and GOP House leaders are pushing a second tax reform before the midterms.

This is what the media reports.

Steven Mnuchin awkwardly hints that Trump made up that middle-class tax cut

theweek.com...

Trump’s Proposed Middle Class Tax Cut Is Not Real

www.rollingstone.com...

It's important to note BOTH those stories quote Mnuchin saying he was working with Republicans on it, the journalists know it was real .. yet their headline claims it is a Trump lie.

You liberals don't care about actual lies though.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Trump said he would do x, he actually tried to do x and Democrats blocked it. LIAR LIAR.

Well, they've been so good at it in the past. Remember George H.W. Bush? "Read my lips: no new taxes"? The Democrats in Congress forced through a tax bill that he opposed, then used that as a rallying cry to get Slick Willy elected so they could raise taxes.

Not that I have any great love for either Bush, but that is what happened.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

When the media reports what you want them to it makes it easy to do.

I have shown media lies and Democrat lies, and all the liberals here are so full of TDS they are stuck on Trump saying his dad was born in Germany when his family is from there and his dad was conceived there, but left 2 months before he was born.

They don't care at all about any lies that actually impact them.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
a reply to: ownbestenemy

It would be useful to lay them out and how they are lies so we can have a discussion about them.

yeah that would be nice wouldnt it...OK... His Father was born in Germany.... Lets start with that ok? there is thousands we can go through, but ok

As you lie here! Trumps grandparents were born in Germany not his father who was born in New York! DJT mother was born in Scotland but was a naturalized citizen before he was even born.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
didn't he say he'd release his tax returns once the audit was over? was that a lie?

I'm pretty sure is a saw a video of him saying he couldn't wait to release them to show the world how wealthy he is. ugh.. don't you hate people like that? lol

do you think he's been under audit for 3 years?

“I’m under a routine audit and it'll be released, and as soon as the audit is finished it will be released."

edit on 10-4-2019 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

no, he said quite clearly he had a new middle class tax cut ready to roll out after the mid-terms.

he didn't - it was a lie, and had NOTHING to do with the tax cut that had already gone through.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

an increase in military spending is not the same as a pay raise for military personal.

the military did get a standard pay raise but it wasn't as much as the president bragged and he wasn't responsible for it like he bragged. he's an oaf.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

OK, so apparently Melania stretched the truth about having a degree. I'll grant you that. It seems she did attend the University of Ljubljana for a year, but then dropped out to be a supermodel.

Now, all you have to do to make me care is show me what that has to do with how the government is being run, who might have not voted for her husband if they had known she dropped out to become a supermodel, or what difference that makes in my life.

Shouldn't be too hard, right? You've got three choices there... pick one.

TheRedneck

still a dumb easily checked LIE. i can't imagine marrying someone who wanted to lie about my education to make himself look better. how embarrassing. he's a clown and she's an idiot for going along, period.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i don't think he knows where he's from. lol

Fred continued the fiction about Sweden. His son, Donald, then memorialized the lie in The Art the Deal. A reporter in Vanity Fair asked him in 1990 if he were not in fact of German origin. Donald responded as was his wont, with what was almost certainly more lying.

“Actually, it was very difficult,” Donald replied. “My father was not German; my father’s parents were German… Swedish, and really sort of all over Europe… and I was even thinking in the second edition of putting more emphasis on other places because I was getting so many letters from Sweden: Would I come over and speak to Parliament? Would I come meet with the president?”

“[Fred] Trump would tell friends and acquaintances that he was of Swedish origin, although both his parents were born in Germany.”

Donald later owned up to the truth in his own particular way.

“I love Kallstadt!” he declared.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

And he can change his mind. I would if I was him after all the fake investigations and Democrats admitting they are out to get him.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

It was the biggest pay raise in almost 10 years, not "standard".

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I already sourced the tax cut, and the media lying about it. Trump wanted it, House Democrats and a holdout of Republicans in Democrat areas didn't, so it was shelved.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It was the biggest pay raise in almost 10 years, not "standard".[/quote

Military pay raises are tied to increases in private-sector wages, as calculated by the Department of Labor. Congress can also enact raises that exceed that rate, as well.

Trump insisted that he personally had fought for this raise, because the troops put their lives on the line.
"They said: 'You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent.' I said: 'No. Make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent,'" Trump told the troops. "Because it's been a long time. It's been more than 10 years. That's a long time. And, you know, you really put yourselves out there, and you put your lives out there. So congratulations."

The remarks came during the president's first trip to troops stationed in a combat zone, days after he announced he'd withdraw the U.S. from foreign wars in Syria and Afghanistan.

he lied.

link

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

It was a 10% increase from the previous year.

Keep trying, find some lies about policies we actually care about. I listed several Obama era lies, use those as references to find similar lies. A similar one would be Trump cutting pay while saying it will increase.

12 pages in and not a single lie that has to do with his Presidency.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Despite the 2.6 percent increase already being the largest in nine years, Trump exaggerated the amount by nearly four times its actual worth. He claimed he fought with “plenty of people” for the figure and repeated the false claim that it was the first raise for the troops in more than 10 years.

"They said, ‘You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3 percent. We could make it 2 percent. We could make it 4 percent,’” Trump said. “I said, ‘No. Make it 10 percent. Make it more than 10 percent.’

he lied.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

And he can change his mind. I would if I was him after all the fake investigations and Democrats admitting they are out to get him.

he changed his mind? cute

do you think he was really under audit or was that a lie? hopefully, we'll find out at least that much soon.

remember when he screeched about Obama's bc? ya, i'm sure you're really concerned about fake investigations.

do you think he should prove he's under audit?

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
he claimed his vineyard had 2000 acres - it had 1200. lie

he also said trump tower has 68 stories it has 58. lie

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join