It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb lies trump says...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

More Russia lies.

Closed-door testimony by former top FBI lawyer James Baker revealed that a lawyer at Perkins Coie gave him information alleging that a Russian bank had been communicating with a server in Trump Tower—an allegation later proven false.

As long as they hurt Trump right.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Here's a Trump lie. He says he's republican and pro life. In the past he said he's pro choice and identifies more with democrats and that the economy does better under democrats. Funny how he changed his tune and became a complete shill for the far right religious fundamentalists.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

I asked a question, of you can't provide an answer and show Trump's lies about policies just say you can't and move on, unless TDS is too strong.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

So he said he would repeal and replace, he tried to do exactly that .. so he's a liar. DERP. Seriously, TDS is real.

No I believe he said on the campaign trail that he had a great health plan. We can look it up... do you remember him saying that. Defeat isis ib 30 days too but thats not what this is about...

He said he had a great health plan.... He does not... he did not.... now at he 2020 election, he will tought his great health plan if he gets re elected..

How is it TDS to see reality? How did he try to to repeal and replace like you say he did? He had the house and senate, how did he try to implement the great health care plan that he touted when he campaigned? DEPP to you bud lol...

Seriously how did he try? you said he tried, show evidence he tried to replace the ACA with any health care....

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

a reply to: tinner07 More Russia lies. Closed-door testimony by former top FBI lawyer James Baker revealed that a lawyer at Perkins Coie gave him information alleging that a Russian bank had been communicating with a server in Trump Tower—an allegation later proven false. As long as they hurt Trump right.

Not sure what that one is about...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Typical incapable Tumpist

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Sorry Trump is not the house and Senate. Republicans are too scared to get into healthcare and prefer the political ammo Obamacare gives them.

Trump's doj just recently took steps towards getting rid of the ACA. Trump kept his promise. Stop watching so much fake news.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs
Here's a Trump lie. He says he's republican and pro life. In the past he said he's pro choice and identifies more with democrats and that the economy does better under democrats. Funny how he changed his tune and became a complete shill for the far right religious fundamentalists.

I was a leftist liberal a few years ago.

It's ok to level up and become more intelligent and tolerant to others. You don't have to STAY a leftist, you know.
edit on pTue, 09 Apr 2019 19:12:37 -05002019 137Tue, 09 Apr 2019 19:12:37 -0500pmAmerica/ChicagoTuesday by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Trumpists, this one at least,
don't click on links for 'fresh air'

Like dog farts .. let the smell dissipate
don't encourge and propagate

Trolls are the same

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

LOL, what does trump lie about? Crowd sizes? Magazine covers? Nothing substantial, so no I don't care. The real question is; why are you surprised that a person tells lies. Do you know a man who has told none? Is he fit for office? Would he survive a campaign? Now, when he says something like "If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" when it's clearly a lie meant to further increase the cost of healthcare. Then I'll be upset.

OK i get it, you are OK with trump lying, liking him to any other man on the planet. Myself, i think the office and holder of the title President of the United States should hold himself to a higher standard...

and with what you said,you also believe then he could be arrested and handcuffed in the oval office? like any man?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: Barcs

I was a leftist liberal a few years ago.

It's ok to level up and become more intelligent and tolerant to others. You don't have to STAY a leftist, you know.

You know you don't have to STAY a rightist right? You can always grow a sense of logic and compassion for others instead of supporting the party that only cares about the super wealthy, hates immigrants, panders to white nationalists, supports religious fundamentalists, and generally is against programs that help the less fortunate, and against science and education in favor of bible study classes.

You don't have to be a brainwashed shill that blindly believes everything Trump says, just because he calls himself republican. Be careful, though, helping the environment is evil and windmills cause cancer. Lets appoint climate change deniers and big oil tycoons to run the EPA. That's smart. Let's promote discrimination against everyone except white Christians. Let's shut down the entire government and put people in debt over our own egos and bully anybody that doesn't agree. It's that rightist mentality.

edit on 4 9 19 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07

So he said he would repeal and replace, he tried to do exactly that .. so he's a liar. DERP. Seriously, TDS is real.

No I believe he said on the campaign trail that he had a great health plan. We can look it up... do you remember him saying that. Defeat isis ib 30 days too but thats not what this is about...

He said he had a great health plan.... He does not... he did not.... now at he 2020 election, he will tought his great health plan if he gets re elected..

How is it TDS to see reality? How did he try to to repeal and replace like you say he did? He had the house and senate, how did he try to implement the great health care plan that he touted when he campaigned? DEPP to you bud lol...

Seriously how did he try? you said he tried, show evidence he tried to replace the ACA with any health care....

He chalked up enough wins in his current term to knock out anyone that takes him on. Healthcare is a big job but dont worry, that will be coming for round two.

...that is, of Trump thinks you sniveling snobs are worth another 4 years of his otherwise very successful and comfortable life. I wouldn't waste mine on todays leftists. He is a bigger man than me.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Sorry Trump is not the house and Senate. Republicans are too scared to get into healthcare and prefer the political ammo Obamacare gives them.

If a republican says anything against trump, he or she will be destroyed publicly via twitter... vile names from our president. Because that is presidential now... Elections coming up... always elections... He picks on dead people.... tell me I am wrong?

Personally i believe if you did not have health insurance and got fined was wrong... but the ACA not sure it affected me. maybe a little. My daughter got to stay on my plan until 26... did not cost me a penny

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

He chalked up enough wins in his current term to knock out anyone that takes him on. Healthcare is a big job but dont worry, that will be coming for round two. ...that is, of Trump thinks you sniveling snobs are worth another 4 years of his otherwise very successful and comfortable life. I wouldn't waste mine on todays leftists. He is a bigger man than me.

He obviously is a bigger man than you... and he is an idiot lol

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

You know you don't have to STAY a rightist right? You can always grow a sense of logic and compassion for others instead of supporting the party that only cares about the super wealthy, hates immigrants, panders to white nationalists, supports religious fundamentalists, and generally is against programs that help the less fortunate, and against science and education in favor of bible study classes. You don't have to be a brainwashed shill that blindly believes everything Trump says, just because he calls himself republican. Be careful, though, helping the environment is evil and windmills cause cancer. Lets appoint climate change deniers and big oil tycoons to run the EPA. That's smart. Let's promote discrimination against everyone except white Christians. Let's shut down the entire government and put people in debt over our own egos and bully anybody that doesn't agree. It's that rightist mentality.

finally... lol... there has been a couple others but.... thanks .

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Barcs

Yawn. Keep trying. Still waiting on policy related lies.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's about lies which you don't care about, because they are lies of substance that were made to hurt Trump by Democrats.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You can't even come up with actual lies of anything of substance. Try starting there.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

And I am for a properly done single payer system, has no bearing on the topic at hand. Trump has kept his word on repeal and replace, he tried and is still trying to do so.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

When all you have is "CNN told me" and ad-homs you might want to rethink your position. The fact you post memes and can not make a post of any substance only reflects poorly on you. Keep posting the memes though, it's basically you admitting your position is untenable to anyone with at least 2 working brain cells.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join