It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dumb lies trump says...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I know this website is full of trump supporters. You get your multiple daily snip on dems and can go woot woot go team, get your stars and flags....

but do any of you trump supporters worry about what the president is saying? Do you have your head so far up his his ass that you let him get away with his lies?

Whether or not any of his policies have helped or hurt our country, I want to know, do you trump supporters find it OK that he lies about everything?

+66 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm a lot more worried about the bats**t crazy rhetoric coming from the Left.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinner07
I know this website is full of trump supporters. You get your multiple daily snip on dems and can go woot woot go team, get your stars and flags....

but do any of you trump supporters worry about what the president is saying? Do you have your head so far up his his ass that you let him get away with his lies?

Whether or not any of his policies have helped or hurt our country, I want to know, do you trump supporters find it OK that he lies about everything?

This is an honest question and inquiry because all politicans lie..what lies are you concerned about. Not spin, not rhetoric, but lies.

It would be useful to lay them out and how they are lies so we can have a discussion about them.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Excuse me good sir! I seem to have lost my way.

Can you please direct me to the nearest elected official that doesn't lie?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
He tends to say what he believes, that is different than lies where you say what people want to hear. He does twist things to fit what he believes to be the case, just like the Democrats do, the Democrats are just better deceivers, they constantly lie to their people and many of their people believe lies that anyone should be able to see through. We all know that Trump is a braggart, we elected him to fix the country instead of electing the far better deceiver, Hillary, who just planned to take away our internet and social media. Remember the speech that Kerry gave about that? If Hillary would have gotten elected, they would control what we hear and see, the way of the progressives trying to take over the nation.

I like Trump because he is a terrible liar, almost anyone can tell when he is lying, even the Liberals are smart enough to catch his lies I see.
edit on 7-4-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It depends what he is saying and on which issue.
You'll need to be more specific OP, otherwise you just sound like a radical.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I'm a lot more worried about the bats**t crazy rhetoric coming from the Left.

thats cool....what would that be specifically?

windmill noise cause cancer? lol

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Name just one of his lies.
He tells the left and the left MSM how rotten they are, and calls them out ten times a day. Leftists believe all criticism against them are lies.

Perhaps if you understood exactly what a lie is.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well,

I am concerned about quite a few things. Here are a couple.

Trump compromising on the 2nd amendment / due process

Trump trying to implement a national healthcare monstrosity.

But let's be real, I have a few Trump concerns but dozens to hundreds of concerns with the party of Progressive Crazy.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

You laid out a broad claim and then turn around and demand specifics...me thinks you did this to just troll.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ownbestenemy

It would be useful to lay them out and how they are lies so we can have a discussion about them.

yeah that would be nice wouldnt it...OK... His Father was born in Germany.... Lets start with that ok? there is thousands we can go through, but ok

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

yeah that would be nice wouldnt it...OK... His Father was born in Germany.... Lets start with that ok? there is thousands we can go through, but ok

Context for those that arent in the know. Did he claim his father was born in Germany? Do you have quote? See, you cannot just say something without bringing in the context.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Troll no.... lol

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Context for those that arent in the know. Did he claim his father was born in Germany?

yeah.. i can link it lol.... just one of many lies if you want to see
lol

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Clearly an exaggeration complaining about someone who exaggerates.
Interesting.....

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Name just one of his lies.

his father was born in Germany... ok?

link   

Troll no.... lol

Yeah, you are.
Unless you want to provide some specifics...

link   

originally posted by: ownbestenemy

You laid out a broad claim and then turn around and demand specifics...me thinks you did this to just troll.

I suspect you are on to something.
Your powers of deduction are impressive.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So you dont want to actually engage the lies then? Just say he is?

I found it and yes it is silly. Just as silly when I used to claim that I was related to Sam Houston...or that my dad was an only child. All of which isnt true but was based on my family lore.

How about something he said that is detrimental to his ability to be president?

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Frankly potty mouth, we delight in your displeasure. Your rhetoric is played out, without substance, evaporated, gone, useless fabrications.

The beauty part for you bad petulant losers is that you will endure it another term after this. Your party is in disarray, perhaps to never recover and you have become obsessed with obstructionism.

But your antics here on ATS is always amusing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join