It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian to US prosecutors- Why don't you want our evidence on Democrats?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: carewemust

What if it's because they both bat for the same side.

What if both sides use the same bat ? 😎

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Good job sir or ma'am.

I may or may not have had some contacts with people in my close circle who worked in Ukraine and were living there in my lifetime and I can vouch for your opinion from a personally third person point of view.

I wish that Ukraine can rise up and be truly strong against Russia. To be honest.

One cannot ignore corruption at any cost.

Thanks for this prescient post.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: carewemust

What if it's because they both bat for the same side.

Then we can bend over and kiss our butts goodbye. Our best hope is there are two sides or more. Can we get off this merry-go-round and drain the criminal class from our governments?

I look for people in places like Chinese Com's and Sharia suffering societies to finally say they are not going to continue to allow these thugs to leave a boot on people's throats forever. Brainwashing them to accept their status on Earth can only work so long in Beijing. Humanity can't be squelched without karma coming full circle.

Revolution may be to general a word but maybe a Purge or Drain of major proportions is inevitable. Clean out the trash in powerful places or suffer the consequences. This trash stays at the top and their poo runs downhill until someone cleans it up.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: KansasGirl

Supposed to be from a meltdown after an interview with Matt Lauer because he asked a question that wasn’t on the advanced approved list by Donna Brazile. And the actual quote is If that f...ing b...ard wins, we will all hang by nooses. Lauer’s finished and if I lose it’s all on your heads for screwing this up. You better fix this s..t.

Amazingly enough, Lauer was fired Nov 2017 for “inappropriate sexual behavior” whatever that was supposed to mean. Well other than screwing Hillary with a non preapproved question.

www.snopes.com...

The question from Lauer that pissed her off was in regards to her home server...wasn’t in the original cliff notes.

A simple search would benefit the simpletons.

Give a guy a moderator title and the sheep sport wood.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Funny you should say that as I was going to post in the Q thread that our best hope of ousting these insidious scumbags may lie with the Chinese or an uprising nation that is virtually untouched by them.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I think its more games from the democratic left wanting to taint the real investigation.

Id say the doj already knows and doesnt need or want tainted intel from the very country that was involved in the crime.

"We took all this time preparing the tainted info to Obama's desired specifications, and now they dont even want it???"
edit on 4/10/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Snopes is a useful tool of left wing propaganda, anything on it states is well left wing propaganda. Please find a more accurate source in the future instead of one used by the deep state to obfusicate truth. Thanks

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

May 9, 2019

Since the FBI doesn't want evidence the Ukraine is begging them to look at...

Giuliani traveling to Ukraine. Seeking to damage Biden and bolster Trump.

Thank-you Rudy!: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

May 9, 2019

Since the FBI doesn't want evidence the Ukraine is begging them to look at...

Giuliani traveling to Ukraine. Seeking to damage Biden and bolster Trump.

Thank-you Rudy!: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Rudy !!

Rudy !!

Rudy !! 💥😃

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join