It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry white man' class offered at KU this fall

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Till we ignore color and/or religion when describing groups of people both sides come across racist and prejudiced as hell. Western society isn't ready for it and I am damn sure that the eastern isn't either. So lets concentrate on the a*^holes and the non a*^holes LOL all sides have plenty of those

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Please don't post like angry [white] men.....

You are responsible for your own posts.

Community Announcement re: Decorum

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The article appeared on the 3rd of April, with no links and refers to an announcement.."Earlier this Week".

Im suggesting early, as in 1st April !!

Im leaning toward an April Fool joke to stir up the populace.....

Worked...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Couldn't get past the part where a sane white person was eating at McNasty.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Gotta love inclusion. We’ve got black, Latino, Asian, and middle eastern studies. We’ve got women’s studies, lgbtq studies, and even gender studies, which cover the whole “gender spectrum”, whatever that means. But what are we missing? White studies? Male studies? Nope, we need “angry white male studies”. Why don’t we just cut the bs and call it what it is: “white devil studies”.

I’m going to make it my life’s work to eliminate communism from the face of the earth. This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462You would meet manly men. My type of guy. I don'y care for the meek ones. So that sounds like a good way to meet men who are not interested in other men,

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I quit my anger management class , because it upset me !

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: scolai

I’m going to make it my life’s work to eliminate communism from the face of the earth. This is getting ridiculous.

You will have at least one faithful patriot standing shoulder to shoulder with you

For the Republic

edit on 4/7/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I am NOT replying to a mod that might have commented....BUT, they censored a GIRL. I thought that funny was all.

Anyway...i am just interested in this professors perspective and if it is even close to the reality of what it is to be both white and angry.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Maybe this will stop the angry white on angry white gun violence problem that plagues the inner cities around the US.

Well, the vast majority of men who take part in school shootings, or shootings because they can't get laid happen to be white, so this class might be a good idea after all

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I believe the jist will be ‘how to keep calm when others can’t do their job’.?

I figured it would apply to everyone who does their job, and does it well, but get bogged down when they go to spend their hard-earned cash and have to deal with idiots?

Well that makes me angry, but I live in South Africa, so 99% of the time I keep calm and remind myself I’m living in a 3rd world country and can’t expect 1st world service.

Just $0.02 from an angry white male.
PS.
I’m not that angry. Just disappointed

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

if you think you got it bad, imagine being a white man in Mozambique. Why don't you move from South America to a western Country if you hate it that bad wherever you are?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

Here is the course list from KU's website. Is that fake too????

classes.ku.edu...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   

I did look it up and this link catalog.ku.edu... describes the rigorous intellectual program in the Department of Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies.

Surprisingly, there are no requirements for Partial Differential Equations, Quantum Mechanics, Organic Chemistry, or any Engineering courses.

It is possible that this is projection in that all the academically lazy folks conned into taking this degree will surely be angry when they find that their future employment possibilities include determining the gender du jour of customers ordering burgers and fries.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

angry, white dudes is an issue.

I don't see a problem? If you are a white male just associate as a black female? problem fixed, then they cant hate,fear you, or blame me for their ills.
edit on 05430America/ChicagoMon, 08 Apr 2019 08:05:17 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I wanna take this so I can see what's in the heads of all the beta male liberal guys running around so angry that they're clocking their opponents for not thinking like them.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Exactly.....80k in school loans for a job that will pay 20k. Then get mad at others for their stupidity.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Good idea...except i would get Racheal Dolziel'd and my life would be kaput. Lol

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thats what I am saying. I just eanna see what all the fuss is about. I would even pay to watch a video feed. I can imagine their would be a lot of group hugs, medals given out, and self-congratulatory jazz hand applause.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join