It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Sues Members Of Trump Admin. Over Emergency Declaration

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
www.oann.com...

The Democrat-led House representatives files a lawsuit against members of President Trump’s administration over his national emergency declaration. The lawsuit claims the president’s act violates the constitution’s appropriations clause, by taking money from funds reserved for other purposes.

On this, I have to ask, why is this still an issue? As of this week, even the liberal rag newspapers have started to acknowledge that the border situation is bad and needs our help.

thehill.com...

I think this lawsuit should be front and center so everyone can see the obstruction being caused by the democrats. Next they will sue Trump over the sky not being blue enough. It's time to let it go. At some point, doing your job will have to be on the list of things to do. I think it's time to remove all these assholes and elect some leaders who will be willing to work for America even if they don't like everyone in government.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

These idiots dont care whose lives they trample in the name of their neo feudal globalist wet dream.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Democrats are not doing much of anything for the majority of Citizens are they.

All negative 😆

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Remember as a kid when you were told to go to bed and you stalled by needing a drink of water and then having to go to the bathroom and then forgetting to put away a toy and have to go do that and then needing another drink of water...?

All just a childish ruse to avoid doing what needs to be done.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well it is a good thing Trump is appointing all these Judges.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
These filthy primates will spend 10-million to investigate 1k out of order or who pooped & didn't flush.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Another butthurt hissy fit from the Dems because they can't stand to lose.
They better get used to it.

I wonder.. do they honestly not see they are driving voters away with their continuous childish tantrums ?
I have several friends who were die hard Democrats. They always voted right down the line for the last 20 years. Not Loony Left, old school Democrats.
Every one of them have abandoned ship, because they have seen their party go so off the rails they no longer recognise it.
1 said he will not vote in the 2020 election, because even though he doesn't like Trump, he has no faith in the Dems.
4 have outright said they are switching parties and will vote Trump.

Way to go Dems. You just keep shooting yourselves in the foot.
edit on 7-4-2019 by DAVID64 because: I hate auto correct

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just playing to the base. Trump has followed the law to the letter. 50 USC 34 already provides a remedy for Congress to override a National Emergency Declaration form the President, so the intent of the Constitution is intact.

This is no more than a temper tantrum because the DNC didn't get its way. It's going to lay on the floor, kick, scream, and hold its breath until the parents (read: the voters) make it go sit in the corner (read: vote the bums out).

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

They see it. They know.

That's why they have to cheat so much.

If I hear the left bitching about their opposition violating the Constitution one more time I'm gonna throw up. Since when did they GAF?

Duplicitous, feckless c#s.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Unbuckling the belt gets more immediate attention and the desired results with a quickness.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I'd say let them hit the "wall" again.

See what I did there....hehe.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
They just keep getting more pathetic by the day.

new topics

top topics

join