It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russians Just Did A Fly-By Of Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So, you're saying that Trump & Putin are in a deep secret marital affair program? Putin trades a beautiful Russian female to Trump to be first lady while Putin gets choice of mate from area 51?

Oligarchy Wife Swap... Season 2... hitting airwaves near you anytime now.
edit on 7-4-2019 by ttobban because: added statement

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I vote this noner story of the week. We also operate Open Skies aircraft. We also have subs and bombers that skirt Russian territory. Hell, when i worked on ICBMs in Montana...we got in trouble for parking a minute man 3 truck over a minuteman 2 hole. They watch us...we watch them. Its all in an effort to perpetuate the arms race is my guess.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree with you on everything you just wrote across the board. I have no issues with Russia.

Much of the "evil Russian" narrative was instilled in the youth of the country during the "cold war" by design, through subtle brainwashing techniques.

Take, for example, the cartoon Rocky and Bullwinkle. Older folks will remember.

The moose and squirrel were portrayed as "good" Americans, while their archenemies, "Boris and Natasha" were portrayed as "evil" Russians.

It was no accident, and very effective.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

I put out the article out as I never knew that we or they were allowed per treaty to do flyovers. Our MSM dosen't tell us that. Just that all Russians are evil, etc, etc, etc.

Going back many years,

khrushchev and JFK were speculated to have agreements to end the space race.

Some speculations go even deeper about the 2 leaders of the time involving UFO and alien knowledge.

There are always talks on the tables between so called enemies or powers that be that are not supposed to get along about things us measly peasants who consume like crazy would never hear about.

Treaties always set up to play their game of chess so to speak

The only thing one should accept from MSM when they report on something, is that something has happened.

You take their explanation to heart and you will be heart broken when the next day they report something else to explain that something they initially reported on.

MSM, alternative news basically any forms of media are all about ratings and clicks to gain views or reads articles/websites.

It wasn't even a flyover as in from their own territory or one of their allies territory over US soil like the U2s used to do back in the day over Russian or its allies territory, their plane took off from what report sates may have taken of from Travis AFB.

Like I said the news is good to tell that something has happened, that's it, not why or how its happened or they can tell you what temperature it may be tomorrow which many times can be wrong to a certain extent as well if you live where I do where you can as many say sarcastically that we have the four seasons in one day here in Melbourne, Australia.

Anyway, the MSM and government need to keep as many scary and frightening things around so they scare the population when one monster they have used for a while isn't as scary anymore.

Fear helps divide and confuse the population, then the government can play the good guy once in while and protect its citizens from foreign monsters.

for sharing and bringing this to light as like you say you would never hear or most likely not hear it from MSM sources.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Let's see if I've got this:

Never get all one's information in the same place -- check!

Compare and contrast at least three independent sources -- check!

Once is an incident, twice is a co-incidence, three or more is a pattern -- check!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Thank God we do spy on one another nearly non-stop

We'd have probably had a half dozen limited nuclear exchanges by now or even accidental WW3

The real question is.... if our enemies know what goes on there (of course they do, they probably work there too) why do they continue to hide it from us?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

I too have no issues with Russia

Would love to see a genuine era of peace and cooperation between our two peoples

We could do great things with Russia. They can say what they want about Putin, but he is bold. As it POTUS. Could do great things, together

One of the few countries that are compatible with our ultimate objectives

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
AGAIN! I'll say it again. What does it matter who flyovers your country. We had this in the UK a short while ago, """oooh, oooh a Russian Bear Bomber is flying down the channel, we are shadowing it with aircraft""". What a load of boll####!
Let them fly over, the more serious question for you all "just what could they see that would be serious"?
NOTHING. They might see the new shape of the F whatever the number is now. There is literally nothing they could see in the US or the UK that they can't already see on google earth.
And seriously don't you think that they don't have spy satellites?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Da

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I too have no issues with Russia

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Thanks. I have no issues with Russia. I have issues with the MSM

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Thanks. I have no issues with Russia. I have issues with the MSM

I normally dont either but of late Putin has been putting nukes where he wants while we do nothing.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The Russians are operating their Tu-154M aircraft configured for surveillance flights sanctioned under the Open Skies Treaty that allows member countries to conduct surveillance flights over each other's territory relatively unimpeded. The aircraft are equipped with imaging equipment with specific limitations and monitors from the country being surveilled are onboard the flights to make certain the party complies with the parameters of the treaty. This latest series of Russian Open Skies flights are being conducted out of Great Falls, Montana and are covering a slew of strategic points in the western part of the United States, incl

The Russians Just Did A Fly-By Of Area 51

So do they want our Aliens, Technology our wine our women? Inquiring minds want to know what you all think.

First the wine, then the women, and if feeling kinda freaky ... maybe try something with an alien

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What we have to be careful of is the Russians flying over America and deactivating launch facilities.

posted on Apr, 22 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The new TU-214ON will be flying out of St Joseph, Missouri this week. This marks the first time this aircraft has been used.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join