It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic voice told me this

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I used to argue against the Big Bang Theory from a Deistic perspective that I still somewhat have today.

The concept that I've followed at various times with variations is that a creator force, God as it's called but could be something much different than what people consider God to be, sparked the universe into creation via what we call the Big Bang Theory, but there's a lot more to it than we know or can prove, hypothesi.

The basic premise is that physics, mathematics, everything we know about science, the forces of nature, all of these perfect systems that operate without being made to that have been here since the first millisecond of the universe to the last. The systems and laws that regulate reality, that shaped the planets, caused the stars to heat up through their process, why the wind blows, why there's an atmosphere, etc. That whole operating system for lack of a better term had to have something that defined it, created it, made it so it works that way. Gravity, you get the idea. All of these things that perform actions, functions, cause this to do that which is part of a never ending chain reaction of perfect systems all coexisting and feeding into each other, since the beginning until the end and beyond the end.

Then you have to wrestle with the idea of space infinitely existing, vacuum, never being created but just.. always there for negative infinity through positive infinity of what we call time, light years, however we decided to create the measurements and define them as a certain distance, a certain number of seconds. We made all of that up. We could've designed it so that a second was what two seconds is as defined currently. If a light year is the distance that light travels in a year, what if humans decided early on that what we define as a year was a year and a half, as we define it. So a year is 500 days or something. The light year equation would be different as well. All things eventually equal but measured and called different things. All things eventually equal because they're all infinitely in the exact same perfect parameters since.. the Big Bang? Since before it? Space existed right? So it needed the laws of physics fundamentally to operate, to exist, to be what it is and do what it does, correct?

It's not who, what, or how there was "let there be light" .. how about "let there be dark", let there be infinite open space, what we call outer space that never ends. If humans ever managed to make a craft capable of travelling to the point where the universe ends, beyond the big bang, there'd be infinite nothingness of space that you could continue in a certain direction infinitely in, right? So let's say that despite their technology and medical abilities that humans have 20,000 or some years from now was deemed sufficient to reach that place and eventually return, but the humans passed away onboard. The prevailing theory is that the craft would drift further out into space beyond the big bang where there's nothing forever? 100 trillion light years from now, if the craft was designed to withstand open space infinitely?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
I used to argue against the Big Bang Theory from a Deistic perspective that I still somewhat have today.

The concept that I've followed at various times with variations is that a creator force, God as it's called but could be something much different than what people consider God to be, sparked the universe into creation via what we call the Big Bang Theory, but there's a lot more to it than we know or can prove, hypothesi.

The basic premise is that physics, mathematics, everything we know about science, the forces of nature, all of these perfect systems that operate without being made to that have been here since the first millisecond of the universe to the last. The systems and laws that regulate reality, that shaped the planets, caused the stars to heat up through their process, why the wind blows, why there's an atmosphere, etc. That whole operating system for lack of a better term had to have something that defined it, created it, made it so it works that way. Gravity, you get the idea. All of these things that perform actions, functions, cause this to do that which is part of a never ending chain reaction of perfect systems all coexisting and feeding into each other, since the beginning until the end and beyond the end.

Then you have to wrestle with the idea of space infinitely existing, vacuum, never being created but just.. always there for negative infinity through positive infinity of what we call time, light years, however we decided to create the measurements and define them as a certain distance, a certain number of seconds. We made all of that up. We could've designed it so that a second was what two seconds is as defined currently. If a light year is the distance that light travels in a year, what if humans decided early on that what we define as a year was a year and a half, as we define it. So a year is 500 days or something. The light year equation would be different as well. All things eventually equal but measured and called different things. All things eventually equal because they're all infinitely in the exact same perfect parameters since.. the Big Bang? Since before it? Space existed right? So it needed the laws of physics fundamentally to operate, to exist, to be what it is and do what it does, correct?

It's not who, what, or how there was "let there be light" .. how about "let there be dark", let there be infinite open space, what we call outer space that never ends. If humans ever managed to make a craft capable of travelling to the point where the universe ends, beyond the big bang, there'd be infinite nothingness of space that you could continue in a certain direction infinitely in, right? So let's say that despite their technology and medical abilities that humans have 20,000 or some years from now was deemed sufficient to reach that place and eventually return, but the humans passed away onboard. The prevailing theory is that the craft would drift further out into space beyond the big bang where there's nothing forever? 100 trillion light years from now, if the craft was designed to withstand open space infinitely?

yeah this was a great one, but space doesn't need the laws of physics to exist. It simply exists. It has always existed. Space is just space. Everything else was really good!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EraTera2

Thanks!

One other thing I like to consider is this:

Space is infinite in all directions, nothingness. I used to say "Something had to create nothingness as an infinite space for everything to exist in" ie; the universe. You need a sandbox to put sand in etc, but I'm willing to accept that it just is and always was infinitely in all directions. There doesn't need to be a space for space to not exist, just be in that has boundaries. Admittedly that's one thing my mind could never wrap around.

So as I was saying, I like to consider the possibility that Big Bangs from dense singularities that create universes are spread throughout that.. um.. vast vastness of infinity. If so, that's a grip of matter, an infinite amount, weighing bizillions of millions of trillions of tons plus infinity. You could never add up in weight the infinite amount of matter. That's a lot of matter to just be existing just because it happens when.. everything pops out of nothing that sits in infinite nothing really fast.. infinitely.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

what your all over the place,my advice leave them shrooms alone

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

all over the place ... like infinity ...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

My friend you are somewhat on the right track but not completely. I will try to explain how this universe was created and what is the way out for us.

1. Creation of the Universe :
On a higher realm a race of people who have found out how to create a Universe that is a living breathing creature with a mind so blank that whatever the creator creates it will fill his mind and make it its own. I have seen the place where the universe is created and sustained, It is a worm like creature that is suspended in between two membranes, the length of the worm might be as big as 2 football fields. This is a type of business there where the creator creates his vision as a part of the universe, creates creatures, creates the scenario and everything. But the creator doesn't have to create everything, he creates one and the worm creature creates the rest around it. Now when it comes to rules of the universe, there is nothing that is beyond the mind of the worm creature that exists in the universe.

2. Infinity Principle :
The farther away you look in the deepest farthest distance in space you will find something, there is no end to it, or if you go smaller and smaller into the atom or the sub atomic particles you will find something, there is no end to that either, as these are a part of the worm creature's mind. The only thing that isn't a part of the creature is you/everyone here. Technically speaking we still are, as we primarily exist in the mind of this creature, and when you go to the source, you will find you are the source and nothing beyond it. This is where it gets crazy, this body, this mind everything is a part of the creature, but our soul doesn't belong to the creature. We are experiencing this life through the mediums provided by the worm creature for the purpose of the creator of the universe.

3. The way out is right there :
We have willingly accepted to experience this life through the mediums that the worm creature has provided us with, the way the creator keeps us hooked to this experience is by attaching us to this universe. The only way out is to understand that this body and this mind is not you, and the karma/deeds that you do in this universe don't affect you, they are the karma of this body and mind, the path forward is the give up your good karma and forgive this body/mind of all the bad karma and walk away.

4. Tricked into staying in this universe :
Everyone keeps talking about a purpose for them to be alive in this universe, they need to do something and that is why they are here. This is a trickery by the creator to keep you hooked to this universe. If you realize the above point, you should realize that nothing else matters, except to accept that you had been tricked and you can very well walk away from this experience anytime you like.

5. Death does not solve the problem :
Well if you are thinking that if death solves the problem, that I would no longer be in connection with this body or this mind, you are wrong because that is another deception for you. Death in this universe just causes you to go to the source and get re-purposed into another body/mind. The only way out is to either
a. Take a samadhi i.e. keeping your body/mind in a balance state within the mind of the worm creature and walk away as your soul. A soul exit.
b. Automate and let the worm creature take control of this body and mind while you can walk away from this while your body and mind still live/breath in this universe. A soul less state.

Be greatful for the worm creature that has provided you with the free will and the power to think, while be cautious of the creator who has tricked you and is preventing you from leaving this place.

Differences of Creator / Creation(Worm Creature)
1. Creation : God is everywhere, in the stone, in your body, in your mind, also in the air you breath.
2. Creator : God is the creator of Light, Life and everything in this universe.
3. Creation : God has provided you with free will and the power to think.
4. Creator : God provided books of divine knowledge to select individuals to spread his word among the people which our religions are based on.
5. Creator : God banished human kind out of the Garden of Eden to serve as a punishment on the Earth.
6. Creation : Parmatma - There is nothing beyond this, once you realize that he is everything, you are also a part of him.

edit on 3-8-2019 by sid1314 because: In the differences accidently left a Point unfilled. Deleted the blank point.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
What if entropy powers these super computers, a totally self sustaining system.

Is this universe made up of energy and mass or data?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join