It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic voice told me this

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What if entropy powers these super computers, a totally self sustaining system.
a reply to: EraTera2

edit on 7-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

This dilemma has to do with an illuminati mystery. I was given a message. I will share a link. You can navigate to page and read the message that was sent to me. Once you navigate to the link you can scroll down and see a table of contents. Please read pages 33-39 ONLY.

There's a quote there "But those who have ears for our message -- they will learn the truth"

Pages other than 33-39 are out of scope for this discussion (filled with false ideas).

www.academia.edu...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

This dilemma has to do with an illuminati mystery. I was given a message. I will share a link. You can navigate to page and read the message that was sent to me. Once you navigate to the link you can scroll down and see a table of contents. Please read pages 33-39 ONLY.

There's a quote there "But those who have ears for our message -- they will learn the truth"

Pages other than 33-39 are out of scope for this discussion (filled with false ideas).

www.academia.edu...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchandwait410
A species that are millions or billions of years ahead of us would not be concerned with computing power, I think they would have more then enough. We won't ever be able to get out unless they decide to let us go. Unfortunately life is not like a movie where we can get out of the matrix. I am sure that who ever made this reality knows everything about us individually and most likely figured out every possible outcome to keep us where we are. In other words if it isn't advanced human then we are at the mercy of beings we know nothing about. Which is kind of scary.

Good read, infinite is a bitch to think about.

Fear is a path to the dark side of the force.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Tell your telepathic voice that we would all like to know how they have determined space is infinite.
Last time I checked, this is an assumption based on observational evidence. While at the same time, it may be completely finite. It had a finite beginning. (Big Bang Theory) Attributing infinity to it, feels a little bit generous.

Also, can we get a little clarification on "what" we are supposed to understand/learn about pi.

You're missing a few key ingredients to make your Carl Sagan apple pie, from scratch.

Reality

Can there be any borders that surround the universe or the edge of the universe? Or some edge outside the universe? If there are borders, those borders would themselves have to occupy "some" space. And what is beyond those borders? Whatever it is, it must also occupy space. So there must always be more and more space. Space just goes on forever. It's the simplest thing there is.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, in other words, the big bang theory is not feasible. I agree. I feel the universe that we perceive is growing, it is part of something bigger that we cannot see. Like the leaf on a tree, the energy barrier at the edge of the leaf could interfere with something outside of the leaf seeing the other leafs on the tree. It would be more complex than a leaf though, but possibly could be like molecules in a cooling environment forming something like ice crystals. It is far above our ability to comprehend at this time what we perceive in this reality we live in in relation to the universe creation.

Your communication may have been with your subconscious that spent the night at high speed interpreting this, or just that you linked with someone who was contemplating the subject. Whether the perception of your subconscious or the other human is correct, I do not know. But let this open your mind to be able to see that consensus of the day on many subjects is not correct even though people have created evidence to back their beliefs. This improperly gathered evidence plagues the human race.

The thing about how the universe was created is that it isn't really relevant nor important that we know how it was formed. What is important is to figure how to keep our planets environment from being compromised because of all the problems science, greed, and desire for prestige has created. We were blessed with the job to look over this world, remember god kicked adam and eve out of the garden and told them to go out and seek gold and curse the thorns and thistles. He was trying to tell them they were not allowed there because they would eventually destroy his garden by over planting it with things they liked to eat, destroying the balance. All of this technology we are creating is causing destruction of the ecosystem, hauling things all over the world, covering our atmosphere with manmade space junk. We have gotten spoiled, shipping everything around the world, most things that we really do not need to have.

I research science every day, I see that most of the research is structured to create profit for someone or some organization. I make sure to look at parameters, the parameters seem to steer the conclusion and the interpretations seem wrong or misapplied half the time.

There is no way we could know how the universe was formed from the point in space we are in.

It is good for the mind to know "WHY." Puts things in perspective. I think a lot of people want to know "WHY." Big Bang is feasible. There can be a Big Bang, but what i'm saying is that Big Bang is not the absolute beginning. But a relative beginning to our universe.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

A telepathic voice told you that eh

Yeah i'd think i'm schizophrenic too if i were in your shoes

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Where did the simple space come from, you say it just exists, then you go on to say it has "properties", where did the properties come from? Does "simple space" + "properties" = matter?

You go on to say that "observation" takes computing power. Who is observing? Where did the computer come from? Who is storing the data?

Acid is trippy.

That's the beauty of simple space. You don't need an explanation from where it came from. It's right in the middle of nothingness and some sub-particle. Simple space has always existed. It doesn't make sense to ask the question where simple space came from. Simple space is space that can be occupied by an object. It either exists or it doesn't. It would be a contradiction if it didn't exist. Can you image simple space NOT existing. It's impossible.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I’ve never seen the word “butthole” used so many ways.

Is that a compound word or is it two words ?

Your telepathic voice sure has a potty mouth.

I'm usually the one cursing at it. I broke a bone this week
I think it tried to operate on me.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: EraTera2

www.academia.edu...

What dilemma?

What Illuminati mystery?

Yes your title makes that claim, your OP sounds confusing, Is it the message or is it you posting your ideas about concepts that I said have been pondered many times by many before you?

So a telepathic message was sent you via the internet?

Sorry but there is no scrolling in that link just to download

Can you not post this message yourself without asking readers to download a document and only read a few pages?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
Tell your telepathic voice that we would all like to know how they have determined space is infinite.
Last time I checked, this is an assumption based on observational evidence. While at the same time, it may be completely finite. It had a finite beginning. (Big Bang Theory) Attributing infinity to it, feels a little bit generous.

Also, can we get a little clarification on "what" we are supposed to understand/learn about pi.

You're missing a few key ingredients to make your Carl Sagan apple pie, from scratch.

Reality

If pi is the reason for instability which leads to motion, why does curvature cause instability?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

www.academia.edu...

What dilemma?

What Illuminati mystery?

Yes your title makes that claim, your OP sounds confusing, Is it the message or is it you posting your ideas about concepts that I said have been pondered many times by many before you?

Can you not post this message yourself without asking readers to download a document and only read a few pages?

No that's not the telepathic message. It's just a message in addition to telepathic messages.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Thanks for all the replies. Was not expecting this many.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

No that's not the telepathic message.

What, your OP or the book you want me download?

It's just a message in addition to telepathic messages.

what telepathic message? your OP or the pages in the book?

or now as you say... messages?

Stop adding more BS and either answer the very simple questions or don't respond.

Deleted a lot in my previous response which I shouldn't have.

Can you post this telepathic message or not?

Not sure if you have, not sure if its your OP as you make things more confusing the more you post.

Have you posted the telepathic message? Yes or NO will suffice

If not

can you?

If you have, please clarify what it is.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

www.academia.edu...

What dilemma?

What Illuminati mystery?

All I had to do was scroll all the way down. Here's another link:

intelexposed.wordpress.com...

I guess I can post it here, but it's too big.
Anyway if you navigate to link above, it's just a wordpress website.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Telepathic message or messages ---> OP

Illuminati website link ---> not telepathic message. But a supplement to telepathic messages.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
What if entropy powers these super computers, a totally self sustaining system.

Well it's good you at least speculate or think you live inside a computer. That's the important part!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I am in constant communication with the telepathic voice.

Sometimes it delivers big ideas like OP above.

Most of the time -- we talk about everyday things. Literally anything, like McD's.

The voice told me it's my guide inside virtual reality.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
What did the telepathic voice say?

It usually just whispers sweet nothings inside my mind.

Sometimes i get sick of the telepathic voice, so I curse at it with some serious profanity. LIke "f**** off, leave me alone. I have literally called it every curse word I could think off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join