It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathic voice told me this

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   
This is how it works:

The universe can't come from nothing, because nothing is nothing, and therefore "nothing" has no properties. Something with no properties can't pass down properties to make something.

The universe can't come from some "sub-particle." Why? Because you enter the problem of infinite regression. For example, say tomorrow scientists discover a new sub-particle called "infinitesimal quark" with an "up" spin and a charge of 10^0987 (w/e). Philosopher would ask where did the spin and the charge come from and what determined the charge and spin and from where did the "infinitesimal quark" came from or from what cause? And so on and so on for every smaller and smaller quark. (they all had to come from somewhere)

The answer lies somewhere in between nothingness and the smallest sub-particle. You have to ask the right question. What can exist that CANNOT be questioned in terms of where the cause came from yet at the same time is NOT nothing? What ends infinite regression of the question "where did it come from?"

The answer is SIMPLE SPACE. We don't have to explain where space came from or what caused space to exist. Because space just exists. Yet at the same time space is NOT nothing, because space has properties. Space spans and is interconnected and interwoven like fabric (metaphysical fabric). In addition space has the property of being infinite. If you travel outside the Big Bang you would surely end up in "some" simple space. Anywhere inside and outside the universe -- there must be space --

How does SIMPLE space create the Big Bang? The fabric of space must be in motion like an ocean. The waves collide together and form new "shapes" or sub-particles. Waves have mathematical properties like amplitude, hight, etc... So space waves collide and create Big Bangs, new mathematical formations, sub-particles, etc...

Why is Simple Space in motion? Because space is infinite -- and 'motion' and 'non-motion' are both properties of infinity.

It may be controversial to say that 'motion' and 'non-motion' are both properties of infinity, because everything is in motion according to physicists, so one could argue that there can't be 'non-motion.' This may be true, and we could say that simple space is in motion because we know that 'at least' one property of infinity is motion.

Although it is odd why infinity is in motion. If you divide infinity in half, you would have one side infinitely to the left and the other side infinitely to the right. And if they are perfectly balanced, then why would there be motion? On this topic, I haven't reached a final conclusion. But the rest makes sense.

It may be because space has curvature. And we know that pi is a chaotic number that attributes to curvature. So if pi is a property of space curvature, then this chaos would result in unbalance in the infinity of simple space, and therefore create motion.

And to know more about "why is there motion" -- one would have to understand all or more things about the number pi.

And example is something like "gravity waves" - google it.

if i know the "answer" -- then i also know (i'm not going to tell you how) - that we live in virtual reality. However, outside of virtual reality -- that is where the universe came from (my answer above).

The argument against virtual reality is that it would take to much computing power. The answer is: the universe is not there when you're not looking at it and atoms/quarks are not there when you're not observing them. So a "chair" that you see in your room is just representation of a virtual chair made up of nothing until you observe it with a microscope-- that's when the chair starts to have atomic/sub-atomic composition. This saves "Creators" memory/storage/processing power.

There is likely not a lot of "life" in the universe so that there would not be too much observation. This saves "Creators" computing power. If you want to glitch the matrix -- you would have to create a lot of life in the universe and cause simultaneous observation -- this would force the program to work harder and therefore either glitch or slow down the matrix.

It seems observation in the matrix is a powerful tool! aka -- double slit experiment

If you want to know why we're in the matrix the answer doesn't have to be "evil." Simply -- if you could do it all over again -- how would you do it? Or who actually wants to live?(or do you actually want to live in the real world?) Or what have you learned "here" in virtual reality that you would "expand" on in the real world.

I guess you could also consider the lazy "God" argument. So the idea is God has always been and God is a perfect 3-O being - Omnipotent Omnipresent (i forgot the other "O" - sorry). All powerful? But that doesn't start with an O. I guess I could google it. Omniscient. Anyway, the idea is that God has always been of certain moral disposition, like against putting a penis in a male butthole. So that's one of the reasons this magnificent being lives in the sky. To tell you that you can't put a penis in a male butthole. I guess this makes sense. It just seems odd that a being has always been of certain moral disposition. It seems more reasonable to say that a rational being arrives at moral conclusions, instead of always knowing them. If you just know, like God, then this seems kind of superficial. Morality is something you wrestle with. You debate. You arrive at conclusions. You don't just always exist up in the sky with "no penis in butthole" sign.

There are creators of this virtual world, but they had a beginning. You probably don't want to say "everlasting God" but on the other hand you also don't want to say "no creator" because this virtual world had a creator, just not an everlasting one.

If you want to take up religion, I encourage you to take up 'Satanism.' Man may need some kind of a "religion" -- i don't know. Maybe, maybe not. But Satanism is way cooler than Christianity. Plus you get all the rock songs with Satanism. Like "Gates of Babylon" by Rainbow.
edit on 7-4-2019 by EraTera2 because: re-organization for better clarity

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:26 AM
link   
got TLDR version?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
What did the telepathic voice say?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: EraTera2

Amazing thread to say the least. But maybe get this moved to another topic.
Either way very good read And possibly one of the best first timer threads I have ever come across.
You sir get a very well earned S@F.
Fecking trippy man

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Wtf. I’m confused I missed something here.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Its okay to kill people because they dont infact exist. Just so long as youre on that same list, as you dont exist either.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I too am wondering this. Is the whole post what the telepathic voice said?

If not it all seems like ideas many of us have pondered many times ourselves and over many generations just using different metaphors to say the same thing basically, life is a dream, life is simulation, life is a story/play/movie, or there along those lines.

When the OP says

"if i know the "answer" -- then i also know (i'm not going to tell you how) - that we live in virtual reality. However, outside of virtual reality -- that is where the universe came from (my answer above)."

are they saying that they themselves know and are not telling or is the whole OP a quote from what the telepathic voice said to them?

their answer above is......gravity waves(google it).

If its second, a telepathic voice, then what is to say that telepathic voice knows anything other than concepts and interests of a human mind, Oh and lets not forget google, I bet the telepathic voice really likes YouTube as well.

What is to actually say it was a telepathic voice and not just the OPs inner voice?

It seems the way its said is to gain the interest of the one listening which is what is done when someone wants to manipulate anothers or their own mind.

So the OP may be trying to deceive themselves or something may be trying to deceive the OP.

MY personal view is that an external force/intelligence can implant ideas or give hints but can only do so because what the individual has internal of themselves is susceptible to the ideas/concepts/hints implanted due to their own beliefs.

Its an interesting insight into the OPs mind, however it begs many questions due to how its presented with no clear indication as how its related to the title of thread.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
A species that are millions or billions of years ahead of us would not be concerned with computing power, I think they would have more then enough. We won't ever be able to get out unless they decide to let us go. Unfortunately life is not like a movie where we can get out of the matrix. I am sure that who ever made this reality knows everything about us individually and most likely figured out every possible outcome to keep us where we are. In other words if it isn't advanced human then we are at the mercy of beings we know nothing about. Which is kind of scary.

Good read, infinite is a bitch to think about.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Looks as though it said

"Write a wall of text."
edit on 4/7/2019 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I don't remember saying this. In my defense I was drinking so there's that...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

A telepathic voice told you that eh

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EraTera2
This is how it works:

The universe can't come from nothing, because nothing is nothing, and therefore "nothing" has no properties. Something with no properties can't pass down properties to make something.

[Quran 21.30] Do not those who disbelieve see that the heavens and the Earth were meshed together then We ripped them apart? And then We made of water everything living? Would they still not believe?

How could an illiterate man who lived 1400 years ago have known that the universe came from a Big Bang?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Tell your telepathic voice that we would all like to know how they have determined space is infinite.
Last time I checked, this is an assumption based on observational evidence. While at the same time, it may be completely finite. It had a finite beginning. (Big Bang Theory) Attributing infinity to it, feels a little bit generous.

Also, can we get a little clarification on "what" we are supposed to understand/learn about pi.

You're missing a few key ingredients to make your Carl Sagan apple pie, from scratch.

Reality
edit on 7-4-2019 by Archivalist because: Meh

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
So, in other words, the big bang theory is not feasible. I agree. I feel the universe that we perceive is growing, it is part of something bigger that we cannot see. Like the leaf on a tree, the energy barrier at the edge of the leaf could interfere with something outside of the leaf seeing the other leafs on the tree. It would be more complex than a leaf though, but possibly could be like molecules in a cooling environment forming something like ice crystals. It is far above our ability to comprehend at this time what we perceive in this reality we live in in relation to the universe creation.

Your communication may have been with your subconscious that spent the night at high speed interpreting this, or just that you linked with someone who was contemplating the subject. Whether the perception of your subconscious or the other human is correct, I do not know. But let this open your mind to be able to see that consensus of the day on many subjects is not correct even though people have created evidence to back their beliefs. This improperly gathered evidence plagues the human race.

The thing about how the universe was created is that it isn't really relevant nor important that we know how it was formed. What is important is to figure how to keep our planets environment from being compromised because of all the problems science, greed, and desire for prestige has created. We were blessed with the job to look over this world, remember god kicked adam and eve out of the garden and told them to go out and seek gold and curse the thorns and thistles. He was trying to tell them they were not allowed there because they would eventually destroy his garden by over planting it with things they liked to eat, destroying the balance. All of this technology we are creating is causing destruction of the ecosystem, hauling things all over the world, covering our atmosphere with manmade space junk. We have gotten spoiled, shipping everything around the world, most things that we really do not need to have.

I research science every day, I see that most of the research is structured to create profit for someone or some organization. I make sure to look at parameters, the parameters seem to steer the conclusion and the interpretations seem wrong or misapplied half the time.

There is no way we could know how the universe was formed from the point in space we are in.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Where did the simple space come from, you say it just exists, then you go on to say it has "properties", where did the properties come from? Does "simple space" + "properties" = matter?

You go on to say that "observation" takes computing power. Who is observing? Where did the computer come from? Who is storing the data?

Acid is trippy.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I’ve never seen the word “butthole” used so many ways.

Is that a compound word or is it two words ?

Your telepathic voice sure has a potty mouth.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I’ve never seen the word “butthole” used so many ways.

Is that a compound word or is it two words ?

Your telepathic voice sure has a potty mouth.

Are black holes really just space anuses?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I had a voice contact me once. It was on 911, I thought (before being aware of any attacks) in my head it looks like the prophecy was wrong and chuckled, a voice told me to turn on the TV (I was getting ready for work so the idiot box was off) and when I did I watched the 2nd plane strike.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

No,

It would be brown 👁

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Thanks for all the replies. I will start answering them now!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join