It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious infection spanning the Globe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Navieko
a reply to: hypervalentiodine
While I agree with/trust the gist of what you're saying, couldn't it also be true that, seeing as those with compromised immune systems are most susceptible to the fungal infections, that taking natural remedies which are proven to strengthen the immune system could effectively (indirectly) treat the fungal infection by allowing the body's own immune system to fight it off? This of course assumes the natural "remedies" are able to strengthen the immune system quicker than the infection is able to further diminish it... I'm no expert on natural remedies or fungal infections, just curious about whether more effort should be put into treatments that aim to strengthen the immune system as opposed to the creation of new specialized/targeted drugs.

I would agree, but you need to consider the people I'm talking about. People who have had organ transplants, and are on immunosuppressant medication so their bodies don't reject their new organs. Cancer patients. People suffering AIDS. These are very sick people whose immune systems have been obliterated, sometimes deliberately as part of their treatment.

Edit: I should also add that it is imperative that we devise new ways to combat fungal infection. Prophylaxis is certainly a good idea, and one that is pursued by WHO and some research groups, but the fact is that we will always have fungal infections and we will only keep seeing more of them as our other medical technology continues to advance. As it is, our arsenal of drugs available to treat invasive infection is very small. Only 3 classes of drugs are really used, and they all target aspects of the fungal cell wall. Compare that to bacteria, where we have myriad drugs that operate against a myriad of molecular targets. Some strains of Candida auris have been found to be resistant to all 3 classes of drugs that we use. It has also been found to acquire resistance to two of them. You get that infection, you're as good as dead. We need more drugs to fight these things.
edit on 9-4-2019 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: hypervalentiodine

Proteases differ in absorption based on how they are taken. Bromelain works systematic if taken on an empty stomach, it can be absorbed right through the stomach and in the small intestine. If you take it with food, it actually works mostly as a digestive enzyme. This is what I read anyway. One 500 mg bromelain will knock out my sinus headache within minutes, fater than anything I have taken. It's action is actually that it gets absorbed and it releases the charge that sticks cells together, it does this with mucus and also with platelet agglutination. It actually does this with biofilms that protect bacteria and fungus too.

If I eat too much stuff like onions and garlic and even take bromelain too regularly, it thins my blood and when I get cut I bleed. Celery does not help with that it has cumarins in it which thin the blood. but one thing I have noticed when I eat a lot of onions and thiols, I actually cut easier. Those sulfurs...soaps basically...also must lessen the attraction between cells. If I had not paid attention to this, I would have never realized it was occurring, and I also did set myself up and experiment on myself to see if it was actually happening. I try a lot of this on myself to see if I can actually see if it does check out. Been experimenting on myself for years. It took me over a year to verify what I was seeing with this.

I also found that I have a problem with bananas, and that if I eat bananas in the same day that I eat potatoes, tomatoes, and a pile of other types of class two chitinase foods, I get allergic to my underwear elastic bands and I get a cough from the banana. It is the class one to class two chitinase cross reaction, it took me a year of checking to see if it was really happening, Proper testing takes a lot of time to do. So, I gave up bananas, kiwi, and avacados, I already knew I have a reaction to kiwis and I do not like avacados. I am not going to give up everything on the other side of the cross reaction list.

A lot of medicines knock out enzymes or things like folate or choline and there are lots of foods that can do those things too. The grapefruit can be a medicine if you know how to use it, it's action can replace medicines some times or knock out the effect of the medicine. They say not to do grapefruit juice with a few meds, but you might not need those meds if you ate grapefruit. My wife is on a SSRI, she went back on when she started a diet because she cut out a lot of the tyramine foods that produce chemicals she needs more of to create neurotransmitters. She is genetically a fast metabolizer of some of the neurotransmitters, she needs to replace them to feel normal. I have gene apps on my whole family and even the husbands of the kids and grand kid. Even my ex-wife's data. So, the wife needs to eat more spaghetti and pizza and an occasional beer to be calm and normal. I on the other hand get headaches, I am the opposite of her, I cannot eat aged foods or beer or anything fermented. I knew that way before I got the genetics done, I was sick of hangovers so quit many years ago and I was aware fermented foods gave me headaches back in the seventies already.

There are some pretty decent things that you can tell with genetic data, it can be used to identify metabolic intolerances to a point. If you are not making an enzyme you need to consume a food properly, the food can make you sick on a chronic basis if you do it for a long time. Just like my reaction to meds. Most of the anti-epileptics knocked out folate, but other negative actions were present too, I am lucky I did recover, the doctor told me later on she did not think I would recover as well as I did. It took years to heal up after quitting, the darn meds get shoved into fat cells to protect a person if the liver cannot detox them.

I do not blame the doctors, they had no tests that could have shown what was happening in my body, Even though I was being poisoned by the meds I researched and found that my blood test showed lymphopathy and the doctor ordered specific tests that confirmed the condition and she stopped the meds. I can see many people I know who have side effects from meds worse than what they are taking them to stop. I tell them to inform their doctor, but they do not want to say anything about how they are really feeling, many people, like I did, feel inferior if they are intolerant to a medicine, they feel they are defective. I used to think there was something wrong with me because Sulfa drugs make me feel worse, that I was defective. When I started studying genetics, I found that I actually have protection built in, most likely the microbes sulfa attacks my body can take care of.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
time to give monsanto a cease and desist letter, and realize that human intervention with nature inevitably has consequences that are worse than the benefits.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries
All is not voltage, sometimes it is wattage as well.

But anyways, I would not worry, unless you have a predisposition to being infected easily by fungi, or otherwise known as a week immune system and have been sitting you your own # and piss for weeks. In which case, a bottle of alcohol would do to cure the fungi, both the Jack and Daniels kind, or the rubbing kind.

Point in case, not standing still for long periods of time, is key, like voltage one must show some movement now and then, and fungi will mozy on along to better pastures.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Has anyone taken Apple cider vinegar pills? My husband took them for a month. Over fifty tag warts disappeared. Soaking your feet in Apple cider vinegar and hot water for thirty minutes kills athletes foot and toe nail fungus. Spraying your dogs feet and skin down after a bath keeps their feet fungus free so they don't chew all their hair off their feet. Do not rinse them. Let air dry. Dogs sweat through their noses and feet. Dogs can get fungus in their stomaches from chewing on their feet. Eating corned based dog foods makes them throw up constantly. The fungus thrive on carbohydrates. Dogs need to eat raw meat.
edit on 10-4-2019 by frugal because: Sp

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Azureblue
a reply to: 727Sky

“Everything Is in Place and Nobody Can Stop Us Now”

In 1969, a doctor who worked for Rockefeller’s Planned Parenthood gave a dinner speech to medical students and doctors. One doctor in the audience, Lawrence Dunegan, was pretty upset about it and finally in 1988 re-told it on Randy Engels radio show. In the 2000s it appeared at rense.com under the title “The New Order of Barbarians.”

Dr Lawrence Dunegan, desribed Dr Richard Day as an insider of the "Order,"

At point 30. He said there would be new diseases to appear which had not ever been seen before. Would be very difficult to diagnose and be untreatable – at least for a long time.

Interesting!

Makes one wonder (if this is true) if all of this climate fearmongering is the key to accelerating said diseases?

To assist with determining whether this is true or not one suggest readers find and download the entire document. readers will learn whats been implemented and what is yet to come. - Very disconcerting things. After reading the entire article I was tempted to give up my belief in reincarnation but then if we have failed in our challenge in preventing the powers that be from implementing their strategy then it means that we have not lived up to our responsibilities.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: 727Sky

There are different theories as to what happened with C. auris. Dr. Meis, the Dutch researcher, said he believed that drug-resistant fungi were developing thanks to heavy use of fungicides on crops.

Gee, thanks Monsanto...

Just as after a shooting, blaming the maker of the bullets instead of the person shooting the gun.

You're comparing the spread of a fungi to someone shooting people?
Fungi spreads, that's what it does...

Some doctors over seas believe that Cancer is caused by a fungus, which I wouldn't doubt. I've also known people who claimed to cure their cancer using Organic baking soda. I've also ... read about asian doctors who claimed that baking soda nullified radiation, like Niacin does.

But you know Western Doctors would prefer to create a 'cure' and charge thousands of dollars. It's far more profitable.
edit on 10-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Hahahaha hahahahahahah hahahahahaha hahahahahahaha... we all know how deadly cow farts are! reply to: 38181

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Use Colloidal Silver. Make it at home. It's super easy and kills all known bacteria, virus AND fungus. Truly a miracle cure. That's why big pharma hates it.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jimdee

don't take too much, one will look like a smurf lol!

2nd line

f.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt
a reply to: jimdee

don't take too much, one will look like a smurf lol!

2nd line

f.

Not to mention dead from infection.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: hypervalentiodine

Silver is a great antibiotic that does little to no harm to people if taken in moderation. As a scientist you should google the efficacy of things before you comment on it

Mechanistic basis of antimicrobial action of of Silver nanoparticles

I read a good book called 'Body Electric' where this MD talks about the effectiveness of silver meshes on severe open wound healing. So it goes beyond just colloidal silver.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Silver is a great antibiotic that does little to no harm to people if taken in moderation. As a scientist you should google the efficacy of things before you comment on it

I read a good book called 'Body Electric' where this MD talks about the effectiveness of silver meshes on severe open wound healing. So it goes beyond just colloidal silver.

As a scientist I know, for example, that antibiotics (for bacteria) are not the same as antifungals (for fungus), and that the review you cite does not cover the latter except to say that if you use AgNP with an antifungal, it operates synergistically. The problem is that the antifungal is fluconazole, and almost all strains of auris are resistant to it. You’ll note also that the review also states that in some cases, the nanoparticles abrogate antimicrobial activity. They also state that before it is used in human healthcare, that clinical trials should be undertaken but that it first needs to be proven safe. I think it is reasonable to conclude giving someone suffering from invasive infection colloidal silver will almost certainly result in their death. They need proper medication. Maybe AgNP can help improve drug efficacy, maybe they make it worse. We don’t know, and if we want to find out the first step is not to go around giving sick people unproven treatments.

Also worth reiterating that the way the NP’s are used in the papers cited by this review is more of a delivery / adjunct agent. In and of itself the NP are not that great. Furthermore, in reading the paper regarding the antifungal properties I discovered the tha AgNP were not simply “colloidal silver”. They were nanoparticles that were bound to proteins as a result of how they were synthesised. Surely you can see how this is not the same thing?
edit on 10-4-2019 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

I concur

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

well p=v*i and v=p/i so we need ampere too , it's interchangable... but always there has to be an potential , that's why it's important to stay grounded... lol walking barefeet with jack Daniels in the hand.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

Something I neglected to add in my last post is that colloids and nanoparticles are not interchangeable terms. Colloids can contain particle sizes in the region of uM, whereas nanoparticles must be smaller than 100 nM. Colloidal silver in the way it is commonly used on websites such as this generally refer to the various forms of snake oil sold as supplements, which have frequently been found to contain far less or far more silver than advertised. Silver nanoparticles have some real science behind them, but it is not as simple as just giving someone some silver particles, and they are still not at a place where you could offer them as a form of treatment to human patients (least of all for something as serious as the topic of this thread). At best, they may be offered in the future to be used as an adjunct therapeutic, or as a delivery system for other drugs.

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

Check the latest earthquakes on emsc-csem.org -- They are becoming more and more and more frequent every week. Intensity is increasing greatly.

Volcano's going off every month.

Heavy, heavy heeeeavy chem trailing to grey out the sky to "block the sun" (block the celestial bodies that are near. winwink)
Not to mention there has been nearly 1 meteor/meteorite crashing down to earth every week since 2019 began..

All the great flooding and ridiculous weather patterns. (Could be man-made)

Everyone becoming insanely stupid and acting like complete retards online, on the streets and all over the world.

Lots of signs. You will NEVER find these on MSM or any basic news site -- You have to find it yourself and think about it.

Magog war and WW3 are about to begin as well.
edit on 15-4-2019 by CeeWhizzle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Anyone remember this???!!

www.cbsnews.com...

Wasn't too long ago...

I remember seeing something similar too elsewhere.. Lots of "missing/stolen" viruses and diseases lately.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join