It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious infection spanning the Globe

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: 727Sky

There are different theories as to what happened with C. auris. Dr. Meis, the Dutch researcher, said he believed that drug-resistant fungi were developing thanks to heavy use of fungicides on crops.

Gee, thanks Monsanto...

Just as after a shooting, blaming the maker of the bullets instead of the person shooting the gun.

Seriously???? Everyone knows guns and bullets blow things up, destroy and kill. They aren't GRAS - generally recognized as safe. Monsanto has professed it's products as safe to use. Read it yourself:

All labeled uses of glyphosate are safe for human health and supported by one of the most extensive worldwide human health databases ever put together on an agricultural product.

monsanto.com...

edit on 7-4-2019 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: a325nt

Blaming Monsanto instead of the people using a product so other people do not have to grow their own food. And the large part may be antibiotics or something other than a fungicide.

It's about it overcoming what humans have made to control it.

Always blame someone else.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Sources?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure this is how a lot of zombies start...

People's heads transforming into sprouting fungi mounds and before you know it, we're stockpiling Spam and Tuna to trade for safe travel through the walled-off cities.
edit on 7-4-2019 by RighteousTwiglett because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-4-2019 by RighteousTwiglett because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

I had the same thought, I wonder if they tested other areas as well. Seems like that would be the logical thing to do but you never know when it comes to things like this. Maybe even test the cars and homes of the people who were in contact with the patient.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I would hazard a guess that this was a developed strain, ie a bio weapon.

It is truly just too good at what it does.

It appeared suddenly and is highly resistant.

Is capable of infecting a whole hospital room ... not just the patient!

Truly remarkable.

P
It's actually not. It's pretty old, spanning across four different strains and hundreds of thousands of years, if not millions.

In fact, the first reported strain popped up in 2009.

"The first time doctors encountered C. auris was in the ear of a woman in Japan in 2009 (auris is Latin for ear). It seemed innocuous at the time, a cousin of common, easily treated fungal infections." (Richtel et al)

Now, the CDC theorized that it must of originated from Asia and spread onward, however, after analyzing the entire genome from other samples as far as India, Pakistan, South Africa, Japan and South America, they realized it was much more to it then a central point, in other words, there isn't a GROUND ZERO 😶 and not relegated to one strain, but MANY 😳

"The C.D.C. investigators theorized that C. auris started in Asia and spread across the globe. But when the agency compared the entire genome of auris samples from India and Pakistan, Venezuela, South Africa and Japan, it found that its origin was not a single place, and there was not a single auris strain." (Richtel et al)

It showed that there were four distinct versions of it and difference were so different that it diverged of over several hundreds of years and simply remerged as resistent pathogens from, "harmless enironmental strains in four different locations at the same time" (Richtel et al).

"The genome sequencing showed that there were four distinctive versions of the fungus, with differences so profound that they suggested that these strains had diverged thousands of years ago and emerged as resistant pathogens from harmless environmental strains in four different places at the same time." (Richtel et al).

It's exact introduction still eludes us, but its been here, it has ALWAYS BEEN HERE...

“Somehow, it made a jump almost seemingly simultaneously, and seemed to spread and it is drug resistant, which is really mind-boggling,” - Dr. Vallabhaneni said.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

a reply to: a325nt

Blaming Monsanto instead of the people using a product so other people do not have to grow their own food. And the large part may be antibiotics or something other than a fungicide.

It's about it overcoming what humans have made to control it.

Always blame someone else.

If there weren't more than 7 billion people on this planet that Monsanto tries to control the seed and food sources of, and there were only able bodied ,small numbers of people living in food sustaining ecosystems and environments, I might agree with you. But lets face it, Monsanto is dishonest and corrupt. “Control oil and you control nations; control food and you control the people". Kissinger. True then, true now.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

It's still people's choice. Greed says take the easy way. The articles I have seen then to mention antifungal drugs not a fungicide or such product form a company like Monsanto.

Not saying Monsanto is not an issue at times but people like to blame a name. A lot of people don't know anything but the word Monsanto to blame for these type of issues.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's exact introduction still eludes us, but its been here, it has ALWAYS BEEN HERE... “Somehow, it made a jump almost seemingly simultaneously, and seemed to spread and it is drug resistant, which is really mind-boggling,” - Dr. Vallabhaneni said.

Every instrument of death created to kill was "always here" in a form.This is why they look for virus and bacteria in isolated places and old tomes and lake vostok do you really think no one is using these "old" things as weapons?

really mind-boggling,” - Dr. Vallabhaneni said.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

I've never been one to reference the bible,but look how things are panning out,there is a rogue star system in our system,with it is debris

I think we'd see it's light if there were a rogue star in our system, not to mention it would really be noticed by it's gravity.

Have you not heard of a dark star?
Have you not heard of the changes in magnetic fields and weather and atmospheres of the earth and planets and the changes in the sun?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: StoutBroux

It's still people's choice. Greed says take the easy way. The articles I have seen then to mention antifungal drugs not a fungicide or such product form a company like Monsanto.

Not saying Monsanto is not an issue at times but people like to blame a name. A lot of people don't know anything but the word Monsanto to blame for these type of issues.

Choice? many of us can't grow food where we live, many have zero money to get the healthy non GMO.
We are not even allowed to know what it is in!

GMOs are not currently labeled in the United States. However, the National Bioengineered Food Disclosure Standard (NBFDS) was published in the Federal Register on December 21, 2018. This law, which you may have heard called the DARK Act, is the start of mandatory GMO labeling in the United States. It means that some—but not all—products containing GMOs will have to be labeled by 2022.

Are GMOs safe? In the absence of credible independent long-term feeding studies, the safety of GMOs is unknown. Increasingly, citizens are taking matters into their own hands and choosing to opt out of the GMO experiment.

www.nongmoproject.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It's only a matter of time before TPTB do something drastic to get the world population under control.

Whether or not this is it is up for debate, but they will do it at some point.

They will happily kill 1 or 2 or 3 to save 10, especially when they can ensure they are part of the 10.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

“Everything Is in Place and Nobody Can Stop Us Now”

In 1969, a doctor who worked for Rockefeller’s Planned Parenthood gave a dinner speech to medical students and doctors. One doctor in the audience, Lawrence Dunegan, was pretty upset about it and finally in 1988 re-told it on Randy Engels radio show. In the 2000s it appeared at rense.com under the title “The New Order of Barbarians.”

Dr Lawrence Dunegan, desribed Dr Richard Day as an insider of the "Order,"

At point 30. He said there would be new diseases to appear which had not ever been seen before. Would be very difficult to diagnose and be untreatable – at least for a long time.

Interesting!

Makes one wonder (if this is true) if all of this climate fearmongering is the key to accelerating said diseases?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Well, doing a little research on how the medicines that do kill this work, I found myself doing more research to verify a few things I knew to see if they would be relevant in getting rid of these pests. Of course, if you have a serious infection with a troubled immune system, you will need to see a doctor..

A few types of cysteine proteases can destroy their covering, basically bromelain and trypsin were mentioned, but I would think papaya also will help. So, you can buy bromelain pills, We keep the 500 mgs in stock for when I get a sinus clog or thick mucus, to take to treat these infections. But pineapple does work well too. I do not like papaya much and I researched papain but believe that bromelain is better tolerated in more people.

The daughter has some Betaine Hydrochloride tablets with papain, trypsin, and bromelain in with it. She used them to get rid of digestive issues years ago but still takes one occasionally if she has meals high in meat as a digestive aid.

I think that candida is troublesome for lots of people. I did take the Betaine Hydrochloride pills for a while, they seemed to help get rid of some brain fog, but I am now out of them, they seem to swell up after opening, not good to take one that is leaking. If I get more, I think I will just get the small bottle instead of those two hundred fifty pill bottles. I used to take one sometimes if I ate too much proteine.

I actually tried a lot of different supplements to try to see if I could detect any change in anything.

The bromelain is a keeper, it is also good to get rid of a milk or ice cream headache. But it is a blood anti-agglutinating medicine, it keeps platelets from being sticky, so beware if you are taking blood thinners. I actually think it is a good blood thinner myself, almost as good as the taurine pill is.

The meds used to treat this are created from some echinocandins from GMO microorganisms. Monsanto and another research institute decided they needed to get something they could patent so they created their own strain to make more money. You cannot patent a natural product. Selling their product as unique can make others believe it is superior.

Microbes that create similar chemistry are found in nature and some are utilized in fermented products. That is about as far as I got, I get headaches from fermented products, I cannot break down some of their chemistry so I am satisfied with just the bromelain. I do like Brie cheese, it is a good antibiotic for some things. I do not know if it works for this though.

This information is meant to help those with tummy troubles, not as medical information for those with a serious candida infection. It can help to keep candida from taking hold though. If you get a bad infection, go to the doctor, I have a doctor and go to him even though I probably know more about this kind of crap than he does. He knows more about applying medicines for medical conditions, I know more about trying to change things so you hopefully do not need to take medicines. Some people need medicines no matter what though, but not nearly as many as take medicines these days.
edit on 7-4-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I would hazard a guess that this was a developed strain, ie a bio weapon.

It is truly just too good at what it does.

It appeared suddenly and is highly resistant.

Is capable of infecting a whole hospital room ... not just the patient!

Truly remarkable.

P

Hello green plague AKA the dollar flu. It seems someone in bio weapons is a fan of the division.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I don't think it's a GMO, but it could have been caused by GMO. In much the same way human diseases are becoming resistant to antibiotics, the heavy use of pesticides (and fungicides) are creating resistant variants. GMO allows for even heavier use - and accelerates the mutation of species which become apparently, very resistant.

Will anyone dare to regulate the pesticide industry? Doubt it.. just like no one will approach gas and oil, or big pharm. Too much money to be made still, who cares if the planet is dying, and superbugs are being created as a result.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i have over 30 years experience with fungi and mosses.
i currently tend to mosses and decay wood in the areas
favourable for a variety of fungus when late summer/early autumn
brings them into bloom. no weedridder used in at least 23 years.
the mosses are fantastic but the fungi when presenting spores
under a shining moon are a divine sight. i've watched for this over
30 years home and abroad and is truly remarkable.

with regards to weedridder i offer an opinion.

weedridder--discovered by a british scientist --ww11 era.

it was revealed that the chemical mimicked a hormone that plants have
an affinity with. when uptake occurs the chemical instruction is
to grow at x times current growth rate and this change in programming
results in plant suicide. growth is speeded up and plant death occurs.

these plants settle onto the soil and the bacterial and fungal processes
of decay and nutrient extraction occurs. the fungus/bac uptakes the
chemical instruction. what happens next? it could be initial exposure
destroyed the community but the periphery survived and adapted. perhaps
it was akin to turbocharging the fungal processes.

another possible force multiplier of bacterial and fungal activities could
be bio-accumulation of radioisotopes through fallout, historical persistence
in the environment or waste discharges. measured some active organics
over the years lol!

f.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Yeast infection. Cure: remove sugar from diet, just like a host of other diseases. Will people do it? Probably not.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
A lot of this discussion is based on the idea that people created this fungus, intentionally or otherwise, and now its run amok. Bugs like this have been around since long before people and they will be here long after we are gone. They evolve, adapt, invade and conquer. Its what they do.

The amazing thing about this stuff is that it has no intelligence. It simply exists. It has one purpose: procreate. It is a stupid creature. It kills its host. So, it found a way to survive without a host. Problem solved. It genuinely does not care what surface it clings to. As long as it has what it needs to survive it really couldn't care less. People are just an inconvenient host that will be ignored like the furniture, the floors, walls, ceilings, etc. It has no motives, no purpose, no ideology. It can not be reasoned with. It simply is.

Its one billionth our size and it can kick our a$$. And it will.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Germs and other stuff evolve.
the week humans die off,
whats left evolve!

Darwinism!
the rest of you keep geting your shots...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join