It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In The Beginning 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
... there was a particle shocked to notice it was a thing. It started a chain reaction, the big expansion.
Consciousness before matter.
Spacetime is our canvas, where our existence is projected on, right? Without the Higgs field electrons would just fly off and never bother to form atoms.
It's pressing us in between it and spacetime.

I think humans are odd animals. Somehow not like the others.
I believe we as a species serve a purpose we know nothing about.
Our survival instinct drove us towards developing the mind. That's where the biggest threat or the biggest reward is.
The invention of society began when people started to analyse themselves. The abyss Inside.
Show me one shaman who can do it without plants.
We need people like that, because it opens questions about the mind.
(aboriginal)

The Australien Aboriginies have been reliable about the other stories they pass on.

Don't slaughter me but as there are different breeds of dogs who still are all dogs, aren't there different breeds of human who all are human too?

That's my controversial contribution of today.
Go ahead.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I can see the term "breed" as an apt analogy, as opposed to races. Neanderthal, Denosivan may be thought of as breeds, as well, as apparently reproduction between them, and sapiens was possible.

I'm not sure what the rest of that hodgepodge was about though, nor what any of it has to do with origins, and creationism, in the conventional sense.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
We shouldn't discount 1.0. We might be reading 1.5 or something in between by now. I recall once class I took about the Dead Sea Scrolls because the Prof who was teaching discovered some of them, I went to his class. It turns out the ancient Hebrew was interpreted to read for Verse 1 of Genesis differently than we have it in the KJ BIBLE.

Hebrew text read that there were more than one Earths formed before this version. That raised an eyebrow for me as the Canonization of the Bible by the Catholic's wiped it from memory. Sticky detail for the Leadership of religions. Why wipe out the real statement if not to deceive us?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
We shouldn't discount 1.0. We might be reading 1.5 or something in between by now. I recall once class I took about the Dead Sea Scrolls because the Prof who was teaching discovered some of them, I went to his class. It turns out the ancient Hebrew was interpreted to read for Verse 1 of Genesis differently than we have it in the KJ BIBLE.

Hebrew text read that there were more than one Earths formed before this version. That raised an eyebrow for me as the Canonization of the Bible by the Catholic's wiped it from memory. Sticky detail for the Leadership of religions. Why wipe out the real statement if not to deceive us?

The KJ version was, for the most part, a bastardization of the already flawed Latin translation, of a less flawed Greek version, for political purposes.

Don't even get me started on the fact that the OT, and NT have no real relationship, aside from the fact they have been historically rammed down ppls throats as a set.

Don't get me wrong, i find religious history very interesting. I just don't beleive the lions share of biblical teachings are based in historical fact.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   

In the beginning there was no thing..... there still are no things.

Life is not made of things..... life is what appears to be happening.

Wording make believes things.
edit on 7-4-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

I think humans are odd animals. Somehow not like the others.

We didn't used to be. We used to be regular social predators.

I believe we as a species serve a purpose we know nothing about.

We became the ultimate apex predators with the unique ability to bring on the Holocene extinction.

The invention of society began when people started to analyse themselves.

The invention of Civilization began with agriculture and horticulture.

Show me one shaman who can do it without plants.

Without plants there are no animals, hence no shamans.

What exactly do you expect from shamans? They will just tell you, "Congratulations! You have succeeded in achieving your unique purpose."

Fakirs may tell you something different, but expect to become expert at interpreting poetry in order to understand it.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I doubt humans "brought on" the holocene extinction. It was most likely the result of comet impact. I realize this is still being debated, but the evidence is gaining much wider acceptance.

Humans simply took advantage of the situation that existed. All life, naturally, does that. Humans just happen to be better equipped with a brain cabable of reasoning, and an opposable thumb that enabled the widespread efficient use of "tools".

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Holocene Impact Working Group?

I've never heard of them. I guess I'll have to look them up.

“I don't think it had ever occurred to me that man's supremacy is not primarily due to his brain, as most of the books would have one think. It is due to the brain's capacity to make use of the information conveyed to it by a narrow band of visible light rays. His civilization, all that he had achieved or might achieve, hung upon his ability to perceive that range of vibrations from red to violet. Without that, he was lost.”

― John Wyndham, The Day of the Triffids

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Don't slaughter me but as there are different breeds of dogs who still are all dogs, aren't there different breeds of human who all are human too?

sure are... look back on the actor Steve McQueen.... in the early years he sure looked like the museum models for a Cro-Magnon man

Also look at the actor Charles Bronson… for many years he was cast in roles of any sort of Native American, or a throwback to sinister villains in 'B' Horror Movies... I admired the man of Lithuanian heritage who had the classic looks of the depictions of a Neanderthal

that just two examples... there are Martian stereotypes in Hollywood too, and classic DogFaced persons that seem similar to the ancient Egyptians seen in hieroglyphs... well, at least to my eye

And.... in my past I did not rely on plants to journey to the Upper World or Lower World of Shamanic lore... I mostly listen to 'Space Music' to enter into the desired Brain Wave State, entering a type of trance/ self hypnosis state
but the term 'Shaman' included and requires 'Plant helpers' … my animal spirits are Cave Bear/Owl/ Turtle btw
so you might extrapolate I was incarnated here before & prior to the 12k year ago 'Ice Age' which ended so abruptly at the Younger Dryas (micro-Nova solar event)--->> and the Eden creation myth got underway in Torah-&-Christianity

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Sooooo...... Your point is, without vision, humans wouldn't be successful?

That's some real "insight" there (pun intended).
edit on 472019 by Mach2 because: Sp

edit on 472019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Your point is, without vision, humans wouldn't be successful?

The book The Day of the Triffids links a meteor shower, bioengineering, blindness, and end of civilization.

Old Science Fiction.

edit on 7-4-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Different breeds of human that are still considered human are called "races" and within those are further sub-breeds of the same breeds, mixed of different breeds at varying levels and so on called "ethnicities"

Those happened from human migrations throughout history. We're reaching a point now in the United States at least where these lines, categories, and drastic differences in appearance are being melted, mixed, combined genetically in humans where it becomes hard to classify them as any specific race or ethnicity.

In the case of someone who's half white, half black, they're usually considered black overall. They prefer to identify as black more often than not, and tend to associate with black people and have black families. This isn't always the case, it isn't exclusive, but it's a noticed thing. For example, who considers Barack Obama white instead of black? "The first black President" wasn't even black, he was just as much white as black. Yet, he married a black woman, had 3/4 black children, and associated more with black people.

When you get into a mix of 4 ethnicity or races, suppose both parents were 50/50 of two different things making the child 25% of 4, these race distinctions fall away and the person identifies more with culture around them, not their "race" and the history of it.

Now compare this to dogs. You have several breeds that have all been bred over hundreds, thousands of years to specifically attain those characteristics genetically. You could do the same thing with humans or any other type of animal. Only short, overweight people are decided to procreate and set aside. Each arranged couple has to be the same two different races, lets say asian and black. Then, their kids do the same thing being half and half with their partners being half and half, only the short overweight ones chosen to further the breeding, anyone who comes out tall and thin, normal, or athletic build cannot participate in the work. Fast forward 1,000 years. Wouldn't they all be short, overweight, with slanted eyes and dark brown skin? Give it a new name for a race because it's clearly none of the ones it started as, extremely unique.

This is how you get pit bulls vs terriers vs chihuahuas vs huskies vs retrievers.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

You dont see giant telescopes sticking out of any synagogues do you? Catholics won the bid on that bit of control. The juice just get to run the fear programs.

The entire "in the beginning" took place on the other side of a white hole. There are no particles in Eden, only a spiritual realm. The particle realm is obviously not life's home, only Edens anchor.

new topics

top topics

join