It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2029 The Great Sign In The Heavens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I'm about to let you in on a secret, lean in closer and hear this tale!

In 2029 there will be a great sign in the heavens a spectacle to behold, wonder and find amazing. It will be quickly forgotten once it passes but then in 7 years after this sign...

"WE ARE ALL F*&KED!"

And all this will happen because of a calculation where some sort of organization will forget to carry the 1 during their calculations of the equation.

I don't know what this thing will be 7 years after the 2029 sign will be but apparently, it will reduce the world population to 5% - 10% and if we get lucky it will only scorch half of the Earth.

edit on 6-4-2019 by WanderingMrM because: Reasons...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

It will be quickly forgotten once it passes but then in 7 years after this sing...

"WE ARE ALL F*&KED!"

How will singing this phrase help us?

edit on 6-4-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

So 7 years after 2029.... How did you become privy to such a burning secret?

edit on 6-4-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Darn, something else to worry about. I already don't get enough sleep as it is.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Hell yeah!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm guessing this is about the Apophis meteor?

Isn't there something about only if it goes thru a "keyhole"?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

Good eye. But it's an asteroid.
No, won't be doing much of anything in 2029. Or 2036, for that matter.

edit on 4/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
your vision/dream/prediction about the 7th year after the 'Sign' sounds vaguely like the Kill Shot from either the Sun or the Galactic Center

your 'Sign' in the heavens (in 2029) reminds me of the Revelation Sign in Libra that happened already

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM
I'm about to let you in on a secret, lean in closer and hear this tale!

And all this will happen because of a calculation where some sort of organization will forget to carry the 1 during their calculations of the equation.

MORE LIKE …." THE ONE REFUSED TO CARRY THE DISORGANISED , ORGANISATION"

…. And God doesn't need an existing asteroid , that can be made in the blink of an eye … ask T de Longe

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   

If you use calculations of physicist's report's the honest ones anyway,more like Feb 21st 2019,it will strike near Puerto Rico,cause tidal wave destroy east coast,a asteroid shaped like a man will hit at low speed

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

If you use calculations of physicist's report's the honest ones anyway,more like Feb 21st 2019,it will strike near Puerto Rico,cause tidal wave destroy east coast,a asteroid shaped like a man will hit at low speed

Oh yeah, that was terrible! I'm disappointed I never got to see half of the East coast. Oh well, too late.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

Carry the 1??? LOL!!!!
Yes, because scientists still do all of their highly complex math by hand. They definitely don't use computer programs for their calculations. They get a pencil and paper and work everything out that way (which is the only way what you said would even affect anything).
The blatantly moronic, generic, and laughable drivel that you post would be more entertaining if you put even a modicum of thought into it. As it is now, however, it's just embarrassingly dumb.
Forgot to carry the 1.... lol. If only we had computers!!!
(And let's not forget your previous amazing prophecy. It was so amazingly unique and specific! Let's see... massive deserts, and rusted ships along the shore! Wow! I have never heard those before! So incredibly unique and original! You know, those blatantly and utterly generic things that are literally the most cliched "prophecies" possible that you tried to pass off as some incredibly vision... lol.
edit on 9-4-2019 by Maroboduus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join