It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Remote Viewing Archive @ CIA.gov

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Not sure if anybody has seen their massive document trove on ERV, but it is some fascinating stuff. From GRILL FLAME to other key programs, seems there was at least some "there" there

www.cia.gov...

This phrase was selected due to its appearance in many ERV documents. I'm sure other search terms would work just as well or even better.

A couple Viewers seemed to be describing various ET/ETI objects and crafts at times. They are also rated on their accuracy, with some achieving very interesting results

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Off hand, a few unique RV tasking summaries

www.cia.gov... from Viewer 003
www.cia.gov... from Viewer 095

www.cia.gov...

Seems they used 3 main methods for "targeting" but concluded that (in line with a Viewer's own preference) the "Beacon" type was the least exhausting for the viewer. Having to seek and locate the target apparently took a lot more energy. It also seems an average viewer could do 2-3 sessions per day, but at least one staffer had concerns they could not maintain that rate "for more than a few weeks"

www.cia.gov...

www.cia.gov...
edit on 4/6/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Ingo Swann did some of this.

Here is his book online about it you can read:

Penetration by Ingo Swann

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Remote viewing is possible, so is tying to other people who are somehow connected. I have tried to stimulate remote viewing, but am unsure if I am accessing old memories or if I am seeing through others eyes. I cannot even recognize most of the people in the viewing, nor can I control it. It is like I am looking through someone else's eyes but there is no mirror around so I can tell who's eyes I am looking through. Remember, memories can also come from TV shows you have seen in your past.

I cannot tell if I am seeing something real or not. I can actually close my eyes and picture old memories so I cannot say if this remote viewing is real or not. I have had more success with asking for answers to questions I know nothing about and get an answer which I do not even understand, given by someone who has no patients in explaining the answer. So I have to research the answer and find it is exactly the right answer, but I still had to find out why it is pertinent. I do not trust the answers I get, I will not parrot the information without verifying it. I may be connected to someone who is crazy for all I know.

I still have not been able to link to anyone who knows the upcoming lotto numbers.....that sucks.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Remote viewing is real and viable as far as the CIA is concerned. Easy to tell that from seeing a ton of coordinate based and successful sessions in these released documents. The ones that freak me out are the ones where the remote viewer encounters "wards" protecting certain coordinates and they can't look. That is full blown real world Sorcery.

So too then, remote viewing must be a form of sorcery or divination? I would really like to know, just out of curiosity.

eta: Of course it's now referred to as just science in our modern days.

edit on 7-4-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Here's the entire Project Stargate archive:

Torrent | Direct Download

File size is 3.1 GB.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Of course it's now referred to as just science in our modern days.

Calling something "paranormal" just means that we haven't scientifically figured out what makes it work yet.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Remote viewing is possible, so is tying to other people who are somehow connected. I have tried to stimulate remote viewing, but am unsure if I am accessing old memories or if I am seeing through others eyes. I cannot even recognize most of the people in the viewing, nor can I control it. It is like I am looking through someone else's eyes but there is no mirror around so I can tell who's eyes I am looking through. Remember, memories can also come from TV shows you have seen in your past.

I cannot tell if I am seeing something real or not. I can actually close my eyes and picture old memories so I cannot say if this remote viewing is real or not. I have had more success with asking for answers to questions I know nothing about and get an answer which I do not even understand, given by someone who has no patients in explaining the answer. So I have to research the answer and find it is exactly the right answer, but I still had to find out why it is pertinent. I do not trust the answers I get, I will not parrot the information without verifying it. I may be connected to someone who is crazy for all I know.

I still have not been able to link to anyone who knows the upcoming lotto numbers.....that sucks.

Accessing numbers and letters requires the use of different parts of your brain. Remote viewers tend to "see" with the creative and artistic right sides of their brains. Indeed, a lot of remote viewing involves drawing pictures.

In any event, it's nearly impossible for a person to do it well by themselves, kind of like being a sniper. Most people need trained monitors and interpreters. And of course, unless there is corroboration with the data, you don't know where your images are coming from. Maybe they're memories. Maybe they're a result of precognition (you pick the right image because in the future you will see the image to verify it, and somehow it will "leak back" into your present-day mind). Maybe they're just imagination (whatever that is). That's what the protocols are for, to try an eliminate those possibilities.

Given how difficult it could be to reduce the amount of noise and spurious data creeping into the studies, the Army / CIA actually did a pretty good job of coming up with some decent scientific methodology on this stuff. Maybe they still use it secretly. I supposed somebody could remote view them to find out.

top topics

join