It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Payback Agenda

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

"I never left the Democratic Party. They left me."

And they still don't seem to understand the key meaning of that phrase.
It is as if they prefer to leave the majority out in the cold instead of involving everyone.
Well, the silent majority spoke in the last election.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: highvein

Little Robert Reich declares that Mitch McConnell is "Destroying the Senate -- and American Government!"

Oooh. Reich is Angry!: www.theguardian.com...

Senate leader McConnell has grown a pair and is going full-on MAGA, with NO FEAR!

The majority leader cares only for winning

lol. Didn't Trump say some people would get tired of this country winning? He's a profit, I mean prophet. I guess they both fit.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Mach2

Don't make it out like Trump is some raging, hardcore conservative. He is not. He is a pragmatist, that would prefer negotiated solutions, amiable to everyone.

Unfortunately, while this is a perfectly acceptable position to the average working Joe, or Josephine, it puts other polititians on the spot, and they fight him every step of the way.

I never said he was. He's actually more of a real Liberal on most of his social stances. Fiscally conservative though.

Which also used to be a Liberal thing before Democrats became the Progressive party.

In a sense he's like Reagan.

The term "liberal" has a different connetation today, than, say, 20 years ago. That's for sure. Bill Clinton would be considered far right of center today.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

This is great news

We need judges that do not subscribe to starre decisis and will overturn the mountain of mistakes past courts have made

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   

The radical left truly believe they are the "base" of the dem party. Meanwhile, moderates have been alienated to the point of coming over to our side (as I did), becoming an (I) or just not voting

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Don't make it out like Trump is some raging, hardcore conservative. He is not. He is a pragmatist, that would prefer negotiated solutions, amiable to everyone.

Unfortunately, while this is a perfectly acceptable position to the average working Joe, or Josephine, it puts other polititians on the spot, and they fight him every step of the way.

I never said he was. He's actually more of a real Liberal on most of his social stances. Fiscally conservative though.

Which also used to be a Liberal thing before Democrats became the Progressive party.

In a sense he's like Reagan.

The term "liberal" has a different connetation today, than, say, 20 years ago. That's for sure. Bill Clinton would be considered far right of center today.

True, but I try to keep the terms "Liberal" and "left separate for the most part because I know what an actual Liberal is.

JFK was our last actual "Liberal" President, for instance.

He would be considered a right-wing extremist now.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

It's like the Federal Judicial system in on Oprah, with Trump as President.

Your now a Judge, Your now a Judge, Your now a Judge. He is streamlining this thing.

And we need a lot more judges to handle the load coming from the border.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Same here. After seeing how the progressive's have taken control of the party, I knew it was time to leave.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join