It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They want you to revolt, it's part of the plan!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa

I've rebelled.... I've took up gardening!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasksThe wrong kind of garden can get you incarcerated...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: provocateur

Problem, reaction, solution

That's a great video - the more things change the more they stay the same.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
"At the conclusion of the Anglo-Zulu War, the British despoiled Zululand, divided it into 14 separate chiefdoms, each led by a proxy obedient to the British Empire.

The British ensured that these 14 chiefdoms harbored animosities toward one another and fostered petty infighting between them to ensure British interests would never again be challenged by a unified Zulu threat.

One remembers the infamous use of Christians as a scapegoat for the corruption of Roman Emperor Nero, deflecting public anger away from the ruling elite and unto others among the plebeians.

This is a game that has continued throughout the centuries and continues on to this very day.

While racial, religious, class and political divisions are aspects of human nature, they are viciously exploited by the ruling elite to divide and destroy any capacity of the general public to organize, resist, or compete with established sociopolitical and economic monopolies."

*Something I copied from bibliotecapleyades.net unfortunately it's a huge site(and awesome!) so can't remember exactly where it was on there.

edit on 8-4-2019 by BlackIbanez because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

I know the site, it has some hidden treasures that's for sure, in this information world the snowball of truth is becoming so big no amount of disinformation and distraction will stop it, Christianity taught forgiveness and emphasised guilt. I believe in retribution!

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
In order to see the plan look at the conditioning techniques, what is the flavour of the moment...
Platoon and Full metal jacket are examples of your conditioning into the gulf war.
Saving Private Ryan shaped your thoughts into the war on terror, but what's the pushed narrative these days, Superheroes, Zombies and Revolutions.

Just another technique for the devil to keep our souls for eternity.

War results in all sides going to hell with blood on their hands = devil OWNS them.
Superheroes means MKUltra & taking the Mark of the Beast = devil OWNS their souls for eternity.

Those who rebel against the current system are part of the program to introduce the NWO system to this world. Oh how many believe that there is hope in fighting the current globalists.

Once we descended into this universe from Heaven, IMO, there might very well be no way out as Christ & the Rapture might also be part of the Universal game-show.

So pick a life path that you believe can turn you into what you desire to become. Then reap the consequences of your actions.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Thanks for that link, just noticed this post... The problem with people wising up to their methods is that they probably have plans A, B, and C in case of a global uprising, and they will prob involve massive crises, Aliens attacking, deadly viruses or meteor collision, some lie designed to panic the masses.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha
If there is a civil war it's because they have instigated it so they can extinguish the most vocal, sites like this are ideal for collecting the data on those that could pose a hindrance.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

If there is a civil war it's because they have instigated it so they can extinguish the most vocal, sites like this are ideal for collecting the data on those that could pose a hindrance.

Exactly.

So what is stopping the vocal guys from being forcefully removed via the Rapture only to be placed onto another planet in this universe to role-play another programmed illusion / game-show like this NWO Antichrist one right now ?

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

In a word of unlimited possibilities sending the masses off planet is certainly possible, but it won't be by force it will be by choice, the reason would be because of a fake narrative that involved the earth being destroyed by a meteor.
Is a thought.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Yep, it just useless twits trying to prove that they are useful.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

OK.. alright, I am willing to entertain this as an engineered plan to force a revolt, install the police state, etc

But who is behind it, in that instance? If this is true, it seems the only choice to avoid that outcome is some sort of revolt

There is a certain logic to what you posit

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Now that's the million dollar question, but since these methods have been used for a very long time it has to be bloodlines that are ancient, I would say European monarchs, and religious leaders are part of it, possibly Rothschild's and all the bloodlines from these, many of these names being made up to appear apart from their relatives so it doesn't show they are inbreeding, they choose positive names that have words like gold and good within them, as it projects an image.
Goodwin, Goldman, Windsor etc

Words are more powerful than the sword.

Imo, these e lites are schooled in ancient magick.

That's why they tried to erase all knowledge of these ancient ways.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

This has been my belief. Let us cause the strife in the streets, that way it is "our fault" as to why they need to sweep in and put an end to it. They in no way are going to just make their move on their own or else everyone would then instantly realize them as the true cause of it all.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

involved the earth being destroyed by a meteor.
Is a thought.

Then that would prove that the entire Universe is a simulation and only the Source, residing outside this universe would know its outcome, which is why Lucifuhrer (fallen Lucifer) whilst contained in His system is so grumpy because he does not have the instant Heads-Up info.

posted on Jun, 2 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's nice imagine that there is a powerful force determining the fate of the world.
My greatest fear its that there isn't.
Diabolical plans seem always justifiable from some perspectives.
Corporate machines, may replace nation states.
I hope by that stage technology fixes the administrative capacity problems.

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rom12345

Corporation exceeded nation decades ago - who are you kidding?

posted on Jun, 4 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Also a good play in the mid nineties:

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

Lucius Annaeus Seneca

link

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You know what to do.

If not now: then when?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join