It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They want you to revolt, it's part of the plan!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   
In order to see the plan look at the conditioning techniques, what is the flavour of the moment...
Platoon and Full metal jacket are examples of your conditioning into the gulf war.
Saving Private Ryan shaped your thoughts into the war on terror, but what's the pushed narrative these days, Superheroes, Zombies and Revolutions.
The zombies is us btw, those of us indoctrinated into the network, they are inspiring the superheroes in us while they encourage the rebel, the final push is for global civil unrest leading to war and then the cull.
But who will do the slaughtering? We won't kill our own, we are the army, the navy, we are everything....
Except we are not United, we are divided and vulnerable, the reason for the wars was to create a deep hatred for the west, and then immigration. Yes our country bombed yours and killed your friends and family but it's ok come to ours, live free and wait for your trigger. Everyone is monitored and the candidates for carrying out the cull are being moulded, extremists from all groups... That's why they were created in the first place left, right etc
Call it scouting!
But we are the Army etc I hear you say.... Unfortunately they can be immobilised at the touch of a button, their central nervous systems have already been infiltrated.

None of this is true however to my knowledge as it just popped into my head.

But don't say I didn't warn you if it happens.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: ManyMasks

None of this is true however to my knowledge as it just popped into my head.

But don't say I didn't warn you if it happens.

Some men just want to watch the world burn..

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: provocateur

I like Nostradamus but the video narrator is on x1.5 or something lol

Here's some prophecy from the Quran 66:6

O you who have believed, protect yourselves and your families from a Fire whose fuel is people and stones, over which are [appointed] angels, harsh and severe; they do not disobey Allah in what He commands them but do what they are commanded.

Edit, I read about this today and it just popped into my head that it was very relevant to my OP

edit on 6-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The zombies is us btw

Not me.
I'm a Superhero.

I am not physically strong,

nor do I have anything, really, that

would give me a particular advantage

over a Supervillian….

well, maybe I'm not a Superhero.

Maybe I am a Sidekick, but

that's pretty cool too.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Well you came first in a race with around a billion participants, that's some superhero stuff right there.

A healthy adult male can release between 40 million and 1.2 billion sperm cells in a single ejaculation. 

edit on 6-4-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

They want you to revolt, it's part of the plan!

Problem, reaction, solution

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: highvein

Well you came first in a race with around a billion participants, that's some superhero stuff right there.

A healthy adult male can release between 40 million and 1.2 billion sperm cells in a single ejaculation. 

Oddly enough, I will take it, and I am going to say that the sperm cell count was much higher, because nobody can prove me wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: provocateur

That video has basically predicted much of what is going and just coming to the surface, the trigger could be truth, if those conditioned extremists/radicals realise they have been duped, then we have a situation that could escalate.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Correct.

Also note how the media keeps trotting out these people they claim amazingly predicted the 2008 recession and are now foretelling of an even greater pending catastrophic collapse.

The problem with that though is who the hell didn't see the 2008 recession coming? I am an economically illiterate numbskull and even I saw the 2008 recession coming.

The only reason to roll out this parade of charlatans is for conditioning purposes and to train people for a desired response when the next inevitable crash comes.

If you listen to everything coming from the so-called "woke" crowd it is never about solutions to a problem. It is merely about changing who is profiting from those problems. Yet, the problems still remain. You're not changing the world, you're only changing out one predatory opportunist system for another.

It's like if for generations a particular family was charged with rolling a boulder up a hill only to have it keep rolling back down again. And then one observer says, "you know what, this isn't fair. This poor family has had a legacy of broken backs and early deaths because they were given the task of rolling this boulder up a hill. It's now another families turn to take on the impossible task of pushing on the boulder." Instead they should be saying, "hey, let's all stop trying to roll this damn boulder up a hill and figure out a smarter way to go about this like employing a lever pulley system or something."
edit on 6-4-2019 by sooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sooth

Yes you can go back through the major things that have happened and see the certain conditioning that has been used, the war ones were top of the head examples, the subliminal messages are also getting easier to spot, I just watched the second Hunger games and the amount I seen was crazy, and provoked the thoughts for the OP

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The only way combat these thieves is thru rule of law. We have caught HRC and some of her Wiener friends now but they have the FBI in their back pocket. So, we need that cleaned up or we need to stand together to vote the bums out. The "failures" of the FBI is how they run their protection racket. Easy to get off with the FBI refusing to pursue charges or send it to a Grand Jury if they are deemed important. Chicago corruption is doing the same for Smollett. The rest of us are cannon fodder for the gray bar motel.
edit on 6-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

It is too late, we will make THEM revolt.

No amount of pretending this will end how someone plans is going to work this time.

What they really want is to die, they are too chicken to change or off themselves.

We can help, and help we shall with all of that.

The psyche full of dreams will be cleared and concluded....and nothing THEY can do about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Well they are close to getting their wish

Whether it is a non-state subversive force or the government itself - we will win.

Harpers. Ferry. Defectors. Orders of last resort. Plenty of "high end" weapons "just laying around"

edit on 4/6/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Until all of those (and more) very significant errors are corrected, I don't see how the existing justice system (at least at the federal level) can be considered legitimate. Many states also have very low-intelligence prosecutors and law makers

The fact we don't test knowledge of the issues and knowledge of civics/government as well as verify total and absolute allegiance to the Constitution is a major issue

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

So then: the true rebels, would be the ones whom are accepting, and kind, to others?

Have a great day!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Justoneman

Until all of those (and more) very significant errors are corrected, I don't see how the existing justice system (at least at the federal level) can be considered legitimate. Many states also have very low-intelligence prosecutors and law makers

The fact we don't test knowledge of the issues and knowledge of civics/government as well as verify total and absolute allegiance to the Constitution is a major issue

That is the goal, legitimate Justice system. No special favors. We have to vote the people in who do that. DJT has picked Judges that are way better than the 9th Appellate Court has demonstrated.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Synchronicity! Before logging in to ATS, I had been reading this piece, 'The Big Picture' on another site. The author talks about the historic and systemic drive by those that seek personal power to destroy those that do not.

There is a trend that seems to have been going on in the world for a pretty long time now. Rulers in the world have been actively suppressing a particular kind of social movement whenever and wherever it appears. These movements vary in name and in scale, but they are united in principle. In principle, what they all have in common is they are inspired by and founded upon principles of cooperation among people.

How can anyone with even a shred of intellectual honesty argue that people will get more done fighting amongst each other than they will by working together?

The problem for us is, they are trying to destroy us all the time! These people are extremely dangerous. They are literally killing people in wars all over the world for profit. Their actual policy is to actively identify and destroy collectivist movements of any kind wherever they appear, and they do this using all kinds of brutal tactics. These people rule the world, and they have endless resources at their disposal. They are rich, they are powerful, and they are thugs

steemit.com...@eddisonflame/the-big-picture

Personally, I think I have identified what 'they' fear most, the wild and the free. That is why 'they' employ myriad strategies to enslave and control 'us' because if 'we' ever refuse to play 'their' game, 'they' are finished.

Sadly for 'them', 'they' obviously have lost all comprehension of what it means to be human, 'the man' no longer has any understanding of what it is to be a man whose spirit is inextinguishable.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Maybe it's too early on a Sunday to be reading an awakened mind post but explain to me again how Saving Private Ryan wasn't about WWII?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

It was, I was Implying it was a conditioning tool prior to war
Humans are suggestible,

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
They want you to organize your life around their offerings of circuses and cake, aiming to short-circuit your survival instincts and your natural drive for conquest, achievement and adventure.....
Hopelessly hooked on smartphones and sweet apps living in a permanent blind-spot, never noticing your surroundings.

Too pre-occupied to occupy....This is the electronic concentration camp.

<<   2 >>

join