It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli practices from 1964

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
1964 Memo to the UN Secretory General, much of the discriminatory policies detailed in the 12-page memo remain painfully true today. Some of the more aberrant practices were emulated by the Israeli Military Commander of occupied Palestinian territory.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Wow who would imagine a country at open warfare with all their neighbours, suffering terrorism and political pressure would act this way, shocks me.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

This was a memo sent in 1964. Before all the Arab countries attacked Israel in 1967. Before any terrorist attacks took place which started occurring when a resistance movement got together after 1967. At that time Israel was only 16 years old and if you brush up on your history they were doing most of the terrorizing.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkPalSFO

This was a memo sent in 1964. Before all the Arab countries attacked Israel in 1967. Before any terrorist attacks took place which started occurring when a resistance movement got together after 1967. At that time Israel was only 16 years old and if you brush up on your history they were doing most of the terrorizing.

Really ?
Brush up on history ?
Please link any true material on what you stated
No YouTube videos and no Wikis please.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Amazing how times have changed and this person's views were proven false
Have you heard of any internal strife between Arabs and Israelis within Israel ?
There is even a larger percentage of Arabs in Israel today.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

How about the displacement of over 700,000 Palestinians on naqba day? Care to explain how that happened? The Palestinians just packed up and left happily Tl don’t think so.

Also here is an account for you to read. Let it sink in. Not wiki or YouTube

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

How about the displacement of over 700,000 Palestinians on naqba day? Care to explain how that happened? The Palestinians just packed up and left happily Tl don’t think so.

One incident and not connected to the OP
That type of cruelty happens all over the world and in every single country
And where do you get the "displacement" of 700,000 ?

edit on 4/6/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Not connected to the OP? Are you serious the OP lead to this discussion!
The 700,000 is the average estimated number across the board.
Since you think it was just one incident here is another one. I’ll leep them coming and edcuate you a bit on this topic. You seem to be brainwashed or just indenial. Also not wiki or YouTube ; )

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 6-4-2019 by DarkPalSFO because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Some useful info you might want to look into about the 700,000 displaced Palestinians I mentioned.

Guess what! Also not wiki or youtube!!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Not connected to the OP? Are you serious the OP lead to this discussion!
The 700,000 is the average estimated number across the board.
Since you think it was just one incident here is another one. I’ll leep them coming and edcuate you a bit on this topic. You seem to be brainwashed or just indenial. Also not wiki or YouTube ; )

Look , the link you posted had absolutely zilch on a so-called displacement of 700,000.
You did realize that , correct ?
If not , go back and read.
Nothing.
I know what you are speaking of , and I will end this farce here
The Palestinian territory was ceded to the Palestinians by the newly formed UN , Britain , and Israel.
Why ?
The Palestinians had no place to go
They had basically been kicked out of every single Arab nation in the area that had let them in.
Why ?
Being who they are.
They could not even get along with their Arab brothers.
Hades , not even Egypt .

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

You should look back and actually read the information shared with you.

Literally from the link i shared.

“ November 1947-July 1949: War in the British Mandate of Palestine led to the flight of over 720,000 Palestinians, according to the UN. Non-UN estimates for the number of refugees displaced in 1948 range from 400,000 to almost one million. “

I dont Think that’s zilch.

So wait a minute. The Palestinians were kicked out of other Arab countries before they were forced out of their own? How does that make sense. Why would they be forced to take refuge in other countries if they were never forced out of their own country. Did you see how you just contradicted your self? If the Israelis never displaced them they would have never been sent to all those countries to begin with. Not that AI agree with you that they were kicked out of all those countries just so you know. But i do Appreciate the fact that you proved my point and contradicted your self. You see what this farce led to? You got backed into a corner and you simply could not keep up with the actual facts vs your Zionist propaganda! Good day sir!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   

This was a memo sent in 1964.

How do you know that? For an allegedly official memo the lack any date is telling. I would question the authenticity of the memorandum, even if the points on it may be correct.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

That’s absolutely true and what the Jews done to the Palestinians was horrifying on a scale not unlike what the Jews suffered in parts of Europe
But the Jews and Arabs have been at each other’s throats for a Millenia or two, I am just saying that the memo doesn’t shock or surprise me

Doesn’t shock or surprise me, kinda figured two countries, peoples at war would say that

Not defending Israel

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The U.N. and many journalists are still reporting on the crimes israel commits against Palestinians. The terroristic acts by hamas does not condone or justify the horrific treatment of Palestinian civilians.

Many crimes being committed by israel, and people just ignore it because the u.s. media desires to present one-sided Israeli based news.

Even speaking against the Israeli government can be considered as hating Jews to shut down conversations.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So you're posting one side of the story.

The Arab countries were vehemently apposed to the idea of a Jewish state, before it existed.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

edit on 8-4-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

(post by ParasuvO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by ParasuvO removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join