It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome - Explained By Chelsea Handler

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Yes all of the above triggered me (not because of their draft dodging tho it was because they were corrupt pos's,) but I am not triggered by Trump at all.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
Wow leftists are weak minded...
Good god people, you lost...get over it...you’re adults for Christ’s sake...
-Chris

It's a TDS self-destruction psychosis. Jussie Smollett is a prime example.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I find it kinda funny that TDS has the same three letters as another acronym STD.

Speaking of which in the same story she also said that she was sexually attracted to Robert Mueller.
edit on 6-4-2019 by Diisenchanted because: correct

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

I find it kinda funny that TDS has the same three letters as another acronym STD.

Speaking of which in the same story she also said that she was sexually attracted to Robert Mueller.

One of Bob Mueller's raids retrieved a photo of a naked person. He never said who it was. Maybe Handler's?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

One of Bob Mueller's raids retrieved a photo of a naked person. He never said who it was. Maybe Handler's?
Handler has a naked person?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Handler has a naked person?

U B The Judge: abovethelaw.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It must be so hard for libtards to watch one of their celebrities admitting they suffer a mental disorder. It's like generals abandoning the battlefield after sending their troops to fight.

I don't believe her anyway, I think she's following the money and saving her career.

You would gain much more respect if you would stop name calling. I mean how old are you? using names like Libtards? lol I mean can you get any more derogatory and immature?
edit on 7-4-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Already spoiled brats were promised a magic carpet ride with their first female president.

Clinically unable to cope with even the basic trials of everyday life, this loss was greater than the totality of their entire existence.

So deeply entrenched in their idea that there's only ONE viewpoint, ONE correct answer and ONE vision of the future, they never even bother to consider other people's independent thoughts. Since they were never trained or educated to look for balance, or middle ground...they had no coping mechanism to deal with it.

If they could only hear themselves, would they realize who the "Nazi's" really are???

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6888165/Elderly-Jewish-man-74-abused-called-Nazi-Starbucks-woman.html

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   

This site has truly become another Facebook,I look through at comments and stars and flags,they are on stupid irrelevant items such as this,world is doomed taken over by the weak minded

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: Trueman

It must be so hard for libtards to watch one of their celebrities admitting they suffer a mental disorder. It's like generals abandoning the battlefield after sending their troops to fight.

I don't believe her anyway, I think she's following the money and saving her career.

You would gain much more respect if you would stop name calling. I mean how old are you? using names like Libtards? lol I mean can you get any more derogatory and immature?

Sort of like insulting someone by insinuating that not only are their views immature, but that they themselves are?

And what if the poster actually is on the younger side of life...is that supposed to be some kind of disqualifier for freedom of expression? Ageism...

I personally do not like the term "Libtard" either...any more than the dozens of derogatory labels that have been heaped on Trump and his supporters. But I find it rather odd to call someone out for name calling...whilst calling them names.

On topic, based on the manner in which (some) people have reacted to the election of Donald Trump and how, for some (like Handler), the event seemed to completely upend their world...even to the point of debilitation...there truly does seem to be a psychiatric disorder of some kind at play.

I am glad that she got help, and hope others who are still suffering do the same.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: gortex

She's an actress , of course she needs professional help , I bet she's had a therapist for years.

I'm curious as to the connection between being an actor and needing therapy?

I'm an actor and proud of it. I'm also proud of my military service...

Union proud, Union strong

www.sagaftra.org...

and do I need therapy because I think trump is a draft dodging coward and a total dork that needs therapy because of his constant lies?

btw....trump is a member of the Screen Actors Guild and even gets a pension...

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
She and Maher both admitted that it was a “White Guilt” thing and Maher said that self-flagellation does not help minorities. I would agree it helps no one. She also stated that hating Trump so much triggered real stuff from her childhood. What o found disturbing was her way of calling herself spoiled and blaming it on being white. That to me is the very core of the spiked and pampered actress/comedian who instead of taking stock of her being pampered because of her professional status she decides that it is all about her being white. (And probably blonde). I assure people I have no such guilt.
I believe in reincarnation and I’m certain that I have been a number of different colors and cultures most especially Indian and Chinese (and Egyptian as I had a profound dream about that incarnation). Unfortunately liberals buy into this whole thing of “ white privelege” not realizing their own karmic circumstance is what put them where they are. I think they could all benefit from going the way of Buddha and hold out their begging bowl as a wandering ascetic. She does claim to have had an awakening from meditation so maybe she’s on the right path.
edit on 7-4-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Unfazed, Mueller finally broke the most damning testimony yet proving Trump's culpability regarding Russian interference in the 2016 election: "He turned me into a newt!"

A somewhat startled Christiane Amanpour blurted, "A newt!?" Appearing momentarily befuddled, Mueller seemed to recover himself and offer a rational explanation: "Well, I got better," he said to satisfied nods among the press corps.

thepeoplescube.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

This site has truly become another Facebook,I look through at comments and stars and flags,they are on stupid irrelevant items such as this,world is doomed taken over by the weak minded

I post on a variety of subjects, when I post threads on deeply intellectual and important subjects they get no flags or stars and even more importantly actual replies anymore, this is the way ATS is trending for better or worse.
Here is just one example.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I am posting more threads lately on what people actually want to discuss, I don't care about flags or stars I have enough of those, all I care about is replies that gets people motivated to talk and engage in discourse, making it to the front page of ATS is always a good sign you did it right.
edit on 7-4-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Perhaps it’s really just gone from being obsessed with ufos to being concerned about the real life every day stuff. Also this is not irrelevant, it is the mindset of millions of deluded people (the Chelsea Handler syndrome) and thus a major driver of identity politics today being used by the party of Marx.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What is a chelsea handler?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
What is a chelsea handler?

She is the comedienne that let Jason Biggs (That guy from the movie American Pie, who did that thing with the pie) pee on her face. Video and story in the link below.

www.usmagazine.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This byatch is pathetic.

First she gets her little world turned upside down because Trump won and she cant deal with it.

Then she puts this huge guilt trip on herself so she can play the victim.

Then she goes on a rant about being an entitled white person. So she writes a book about it, and goes on the talk show circuit to promote her book...about feeling guilty...about being entitled...

Put the shrink on hazard pay honey.
edit on 8-4-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join