It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome - Explained By Chelsea Handler

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Thank you so much for the compliment! Writing has been a hidden aspect of practice minus the book I started but apparently lack confidence in. Being you thankfully touched on a center point aspect of my own life, adding to my hidden works to include perimeter realities seems to have more confidence now. Thanks again for the kind words... they're very much appreciated.

I fell off the rails of conformity in that video when the greeting was botched. So worried how a hug may be viewed only told me that they were concerned with how we perceive their reception. Most people not living outside of themselves see awkward demeanor like that as a cry for help. Your daughter would have got that right I bet... greeting the panel as only her authentic self knows how. It would have been a joy to hear what an authentic 5 year old feels about life as opposed to what adults display on the daily.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It must be so hard for libtards to watch one of their celebrities admitting they suffer a mental disorder. It's like generals abandoning the battlefield after sending their troops to fight.

I don't believe her anyway, I think she's following the money and saving her career.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's OK, once AOC gets her single-payer through, all the leftists can claim for restitution.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So she's openly admitting that since she didn't get her candidate into a position of authority, she needed to seek professional help.

TDS should be renamed, "Entitlement Syndrome" or "Chronic Butthurt".

Treatment should include the phrase, "Suck it up, Buttercup" followed by a bitch-slapping.

That was the old way, they do not allow bitch slapping anymore unless the person has a red hat on.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

Well, to be fair the subject of that meme was always unfunny, crazy and unattractive.

Can we really blame Trump for it? lol

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Indeed. Don't believe a single word these people say.

She's selling a book. She'll say whatever she thinks she has to to get her lunatic cultist believers to buy it.

Totally full of s#. With man arms.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So she's openly admitting that since she didn't get her candidate into a position of authority, she needed to seek professional help.

TDS should be renamed, "Entitlement Syndrome" or "Chronic Butthurt".

Treatment should include the phrase, "Suck it up, Buttercup" followed by a bitch-slapping.

In Roman times, the historic doctor Galen had a name for this, "inveterate ani dolor". It was a common issue when a well known gladiator lost his match against a better trained gladiator. While not commonly fatal, it did cause issues like riots and public moodiness when it did occur.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Stay classy chelsea.

Explains she doesn't really mind.

Her book will probably be a best seller.
SMFH

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Wow. You just "woke" me some more. Didn't think that was possible. What a clear thinker. Kudos and thank you.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

She's an actress , , I bet she's had a therapist for years.

Actors and Actress are trained liars by definition... their job is to make people believe they're something else, if they aren't in therapy they should be...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

These people are crazy.

I do not understand their logic or lack thereof.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

LOL...Chelsea Handler.
Poster child for alcohol abuse.
Her and Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The thing she still doesn't get is the media has brainwashed her into this maniacal Trump hatred, and what does she do, go on one of the very media outlets that helped brainwash her to talk about the disease they helped create.

It's actually positive she is admitting she has a problem publicly. It may get others similarly affected to do some self reflection about how much they are overreacting to the actual results of a Trump presidency.

In fact I would like someone to point out much of anything that has gotten worse under his presidency.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

a reply to: gortex

She's an actress , , I bet she's had a therapist for years.

Actors and Actress are trained liars by definition... their job is to make people believe they're something else, if they aren't in therapy they should be...

She's not really an actress. She was a comedian who slept her way into a talk show on the e network. Yes she has acted in a couple of things, but she is not at all skilled, and frankly she is a terrible comedian IMO as well.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

In fact I would like someone to point out much of anything that has gotten worse under his presidency.

Well......there's been an increased hatred for red hats.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I wonder if her therapist was Jordan Peterson?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein
Well said. I hope it is our President peeling the onion skins back to reveal the putrified workings of our government. Only time will tell. But the way he has got main stream acting i think he has definitely struck a nerve.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I wonder if her therapist was Jordan Peterson?

That is really funny, he could help her if she would listen.
His analysis of the alt-left and alt-right is spot on he doesn't like either, in Canada he is considered conservative for sure, in America he would be considered a Blue Dog Democrat, but they are going extinct as of the 2020 election.
He believes strongly in free speech and gun rights, so #1 #2 in the Constitution.
His comment was why should only the police and the military get to have guns, his dad owns 200 single shot rifles.

You should read his apology he made for the Democrats to the American people, if they had actually did that right after the 2016 election, they could have slowed the political bleeding and avoided the absolute decent into identity politics and the curse of cultist tribalism.
edit on 6-4-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join