It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Derangement Syndrome - Explained By Chelsea Handler

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
In this video with Bill Maher she explains and admits to her being triggered by the election of Trump to point she needed to seek professional help.

If people thought TDS wasn't real, here is an example of somebody that admits to it.

I really think it's sad that the MSM and talk show hosts have been so negative on Trump that it is effecting peoples mental and emotional health.
Look how some people are reacting to a simple red hat, some lose all sense of rational thinking as to simple human interaction in public with other people that hold another perspective.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

She's an actress , of course she needs professional help , I bet she's had a therapist for years.

+55 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

So she's openly admitting that since she didn't get her candidate into a position of authority, she needed to seek professional help.

TDS should be renamed, "Entitlement Syndrome" or "Chronic Butthurt".

Treatment should include the phrase, "Suck it up, Buttercup" followed by a bitch-slapping.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes but she admits she needed extra special help over this-a true trigger.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I've never seen her before, only heard of her from here.

and I think I need a therapist now, after having watched that clip...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

She's an actress , of course she needs professional help , I bet she's had a therapist for years.

I'm curious as to the connection between being an actor and needing therapy?

I'm an actor and proud of it. I'm also proud of my military service...

Union proud, Union strong

www.sagaftra.org...

and do I need therapy because I think trump is a draft dodging coward and a total dork that needs therapy because of his constant lies?

btw....trump is a member of the Screen Actors Guild and even gets a pension...

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
edit on 6-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Not all actors of course, but many can be spoiled brats (or act like it)

Throwing a holy hell fit over losing an election is one thing. Carrying that on for year after year and supporting those who attack those who disagree with them politically is an entirely different level of deranged. I don't know if Handler supported antifa, etc, but the whole thing is quite disturbing

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Look, as a once optimistic Democrat back in the day and as a Bernie supporter in 2016 that ended up voting for Gary Johnson, all I can say is this;
We go through this world in our own little bubbles and we see the world to be the way we perceive it to be. So when suddenly you realize that so many other people out there are living in a completely different reality - due to the way they look at and perceive the world around them - you kind of get worried. Did I miss something? Wait, what does this mean? I had no idea there were so many angry and possibly racist people out there, and on and on.

As painful as it is, I like the way Trump goes around and pulls the curtain back on every scene or bubble out there.
He is the ultimate conspiracy theorist / promoter out there. He's right up there with George Carlin, in my opinion.
He just provokes and provokes and makes you question - everything and everyone and every "story".

I just can't tell if this is natural and a total fluke or if this another black-op 60's type awakening psyop designed to make us "believe trump was an accident and a true rebel"

Back to the topic - when Trump pulls the curtain back to expose all of the bubbles and scenes, it's taken as an act of hostility by the masses of sheep who are all asleep in their own bubble worlds.
They become angry and deranged as the matrix is revealed to them, over and over.

It's like when you try to talk to the average person who is most likely asleep in their bubble, and most likely they have been asleep since their early indoctrination into whatever bubble it is, when you try to tell them:

JFK was killed by the US gov
The moon landing was a hoax
Vietnam was started with a false flag
9/11 was an inside job in joint effort with mossad
Trump, an outsider that is not asleep and programed into the matrix, becomes president of the USA

Total derangement.
The first step hopefully towards total enlightenment.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So she's openly admitting that since she didn't get her candidate into a position of authority, she needed to seek professional help.

TDS should be renamed, "Entitlement Syndrome" or "Chronic Butthurt".

Treatment should include the phrase, "Suck it up, Buttercup" followed by a bitch-slapping.

That's a little harsh don't ya think? I mean "Suck it up, Buttercup"?

Yeah, the only people who seem to be suffering from TDS have too much time on their hands and seem to lean more on the entitled side. It's hard to feel sorry for so many people missing their backbone of strength and integrity. And this didn't just happen overnight. It's taken years to slowly strip away bit by bit. But it is an obvious problem and we need to keep hangin in there and stick to our values.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I do get a kick out of this line she says right here:

"Before you can be of use to other people you do have to clear out your own injuries"

I do believe this line. If you want to be of help to other people you first have to help yourself, and to me, that's what MAGA is all about. We can't fully help people around the world if we're still having issues ourselves. So many people with bad jobs, if they even have jobs, struggling on government programs to survive. We have a huge homeless problem in our country for example, yet people want open borders to let in many more illegal immigrants as if we can help them as well.

We, as a country, need to fix ourselves before we can help others. I find it very funny this woman can have that belief, yet be triggered by Trump and MAGA.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What a pair of idiots.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

As Jordan Peterson has said clean up your own room before you venture forth to help the world, it's so true.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Wow leftists are weak minded...
Good god people, you lost...get over it...you’re adults for Christ’s sake...
Oops, I said “Christ”...
Are you triggered?
Let me re-phrase: you’re adults for [child raping] Mohamed’s sake....

-Chris

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
An actor acting a part so she will still be employed as an actor. If she doesn't...some can figure it out from here.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
LOTS of noise.... look'ame, look'ame, me me me.. Definately using the last bit of shelf life.

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I think trump is a draft dodging coward

Bill Clinton was a draft dodging coward. George Bush was a draft dodging coward. Obama would have been a draft dodging coward if the draft had still been in effect.

Did any of these cowards trigger you?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
People have two choices of ways to approach the worlds that live on the perimeter of our beings. One can live on the perimeter taking the long way around center to each and every event, avoiding any internal conflict while doing so. Or one can return to center point clarity's prior to engaging the outside world.

So, now this elementary concept of engagement with learning is so distracted by inability to operate from a center point mind set that talk shows are made to coddle to what the perimeter lives suffer from for their choices made?

It's so sad that adult humans act so childish in demeanor yet cater a bulk of their entire energy to get more perimeter dwellers to align with their absent minded behaviors.

Getting rid of cable was one of the best moves I ever made. The only place to escape this madness is to leave the perimeter, as one can't have a rational mindset on the perimeter if they're ignoring their core's health.

Walking and crawling should be mastered prior to running marathons, no? It's to be expected that they didn't even know that they ignored their core for so long when they find themselves shocked that they are unhinged one day. So, why the disconnect in keep airing show that are looking for other people to coddle to their demands?

That whole discussion should be happening in a doctor's office... not on air trying to convince watchers that they are worthy of being doctors themselves.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

First off, you’re a very good writer...

Secondly, I love the point about her being a physician...
Handler is a doctor in the same way my 5 year old daughter is a ballerina...it’s the perfect comparison if I do say so

-Chris

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I guess that's what happens when the MSM "MK-Ultras" the vulnerable population....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join