It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas AG Loretta Lynch Restricted FBI Access to Laptops Containing Hillary Clinton Info.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
April 5, 2019

It's being learned that President Obama's Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, had a top-level role in the overall "Protect Hillary & Get Trump" initiative(s), as witness closed-session testimonies are released, or shared with the public. Here is the latest reveal..

Former FBI official James Rybicki was among those who testified in closed-door sessions last summer before the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees. Although the transcript has not yet been publicly released, investigative reporter Sara Carter was allowed to review it.

Rybicki served as fired FBI Director James Comey’s Chief of Staff throughout their investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.

Rybicki revealed that the DOJ “did not want” the FBI to gain access to the laptops of Hillary Clinton’s lawyers, Cheryl Mills and Heather Samuelson. The DOJ allowed the FBI only “extremely limited” access.

The two lawyers who decided which Hillary emails could be destroyed, were shielded from prosecution for obstructing justice!

[...]

Rybicki’s testimony corroborates what has been learned about Loretta Lynch’s role in Mid-Year Exam, particularly the agreement negotiated between the DOJ and Clinton’s lawyers.

[...]
More at: www.redstate.com... amuelson/

As revealed in the recently released testimony of DOJ Lawyer Lisa Page, it was A.G. Loretta Lynch who directed the FBI to NOT indict Hillary for the crimes that FBI Director James Comey laid out in his July 2016 press briefing.

Source: dailycaller.com...

Loretta Lynch testified (closed-session) to Congress in December 2018. But as one Congressman said afterward, he'd never seen a witness with such a chronic case of AMNESIA.

Source: saraacarter.com...

Declassified FBI text messages stated that President Obama wanted to be kept up-to-date on everything. The person who (most likely) briefed Obama was his hand-picked Attorney General, Loretta Lynch.

As the RedState.com article says, NOW is the time for Attorney General William Barr to appoint a Special Counsel to investigate the multiple Obama/DOJ/FBI/Hillary scandals. Destroying e-mails, laptops, and other evidence, then covering it up, is just one scandal of several involving Hillary Clinton from 2009 through 2016.

-CareWeMust

edit on Fri Apr 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh this is big.

How will they explain this 😎

In a time a long long way from now, this was just a wild conspiracy !!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Probably set up by Billy boy on the tarmac.

Noice

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Lordy. How embarrassing.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

As a former Democrat, I always figure out what Democrats did by looking at what they are accusing the other side of doing.

Basic Rules For Radicals stuff, after all... that's their playbook.

Saul took it from a friend of the Democratic party...

So to me, all the recent hysteria from the left on the possibility in the Mueller report about "obstruction of justice" means they were worried about being exposed for EXACTLY that.

Guess the chickens are coming home to roost...

DECLASS now.

Let's sort this out.

S&F for the OP.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I feel kind of bad now that I was backing Obama's actions back when he was in the first term of his presidency. Too bad hindsight is better than foresight. Some of the members here were trying to tell me that what he was doing was not right, but I was blinded by my belief in the Democrats till about three and a half years ago.

I apologize to those that were trying to tell me that Obama was not a good president. I was wrong I guess.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I share these "reveals", but to be honest, I am becoming increasingly frustrated that not a single person has been indicted.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Probably set up by Billy boy on the tarmac.
Noice

WHAT was set up by Billy Boy on the Tarmac?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
The state of Kansas has the perfect "rest-home" for Loretta, Barack, Hilary and the rest of the swamp dwellers.

Leavenworth.

As liberals, they should love it. Free housing, meals and education. Even better? Only the police have guns.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Lordy. How embarrassing.

Comey was mad that Loretta Lynch overrode his judgement that Hillary should have been indicted. That's why he took the unprecedented step of detailing her crimes, before not charging her. Experts in the field knew that he was "forced" to exonerate Hillary at that microphone.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I share these "reveals", but to be honest, I am becoming increasingly frustrated that not a single person has been indicted.

Many are frustrated.

Some of the immunities need to be taken back and everything needs to be re-investigated.

The turmoil and conflicts of interests are huge 😎

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

OMG.. Democrats really did adopt their long-term strategies from the Nazi playbook!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I think most of those 2009 ATS members are no longer ATS members?

I had a friend who mysteriously died from coughing too much, after frequently criticizing Obama.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
The state of Kansas has the perfect "rest-home" for Loretta, Barack, Hilary and the rest of the swamp dwellers.
Leavenworth.
As liberals, they should love it. Free housing, meals and education. Even better? Only the police have guns.

Hey...that's a neat analogy. Is Leavenworth full of Illegal Aliens too? That would really make these liberal leaders feel all warm and fuzzy during their stay.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Anything from real sources and not propaganda BS spreading lies and disinformation?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Our Nation will never be the same.

Political Parties are the biggest criminals.

Not a single person is in Jail.

No more Justice.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Many, many indictments have been issued and sealed, to prevent the charges from expiring. But something is stopping the DOJ from taking that first leap. It might be related to the (alleged) Adam Schiff death threat against DJT's children.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Many, many indictments have been issued and sealed, to prevent the charges from expiring. But something is stopping the DOJ from taking that first leap. It might be related to the (alleged) Adam Schiff death threat against DJT's children.

I can't take Adam Schiff seriously, at all...

He is "Mr. Mackey" from South Park... mmmmkay...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: d4rks0ul
Anything from real sources and not propaganda BS spreading lies and disinformation?

No. Can you help?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

What would make me happiest right now is seeing AG William Barr execute what he promised during his confirmation hearing...to "punish" MSM outlets and journalists, who act as traitors to the United States. CNN is #1 on that list.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join