It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Congress force Trump to hand over taxes ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JediMindTrek

My son just went through a year of being investigated just to get into the governments nuclear engineering program with the Navy. They looked at him and our whole family. And we are not running the country.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Nobody made up any lies but trump.

(post by toolgal462 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Stop making this personal toolgal. It has nothing to do with me.Trump isnt playing me because I have had his number since the eighties. He never fooled me for a second.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Hyperbole.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Not you per se, but the Leftist herd in general. Sorry, but can't you see when you are being used??? If you can't , can I help you see it somehow? It's not good. It leads to bad things.

edit on 6-4-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

They didnt look into conflicts of interest. They looked at Russian interference in the election and if trumps people were complicit.
They found the russians did in fact interfere with the election but that trumps people were mearly tools for the russians without being complicit. Podunks.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

and I sourced proving I am right.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Congats to your son. Tell me, do you really believe that Trump and his entire family and history hasn't already been examined empteenth times BEFORE he became President?

This is what I mean about thinking logically.

edit on 6-4-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Stop making this personal toolgal. It has nothing to do with me.Trump isnt playing me because I have had his number since the eighties. He never fooled me for a second.

You do realize that it's the Dems that are playing you, right? And Trump is playing the Dems? As well as the Dem controlled media, right?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

To hear him tell it hes been under audit since Kennedy was president.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Only in your world does Cornell overrule the Supreme Court. The Supreme Court has already ruled on the restrictions to Congress. Stop watching fake news.
edit on 6-4-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Every sitting president has his taxes audited. Its just the way it is.

Yep, and so what does Congress want with his tax returns then? They don't trust the IRS in doing their job?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Mod Note-

Keep to the topic which is never each other. If you can't do that move on to another thread so you don't find yourself Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this note.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

To hear him tell it hes been under audit since Kennedy was president.

There is one rich taxpayer, however, who is 100 percent certain to be audited this year: Donald Trump. Ever since Watergate, the president of the United States has been automatically audited by the IRS.

Being rich he has been audited a good number of times if not every year. Just making more than 10 million gives you a 20% chance. Make 100 million or billion and that goes up, add in international dealings and it goes up even more. I would bet that Trump been audited more than not.

He also has a team that does his taxes as crazy complex that they would be.

Once again why does Congress want to see his tax returns?

edit on 6-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Trump isnt playing me because I have had his number since the eighties. He never fooled me for a second.

Really? This coming from someone that once posted that CNN doesn't lie. Surely if you've had Trumps # for so long you would have CNN's # by now also, no?

Makes perfect sense to me!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Once again why does Congress want to see his tax returns?

Presidential tax returns are special.

Under the Internal Revenue Manual, individual income tax returns of a President are subject to mandatory examination, but this practices is IRS policy and not codified in the Federal tax laws. It is necessary for the Committee to determine the scope of any such examination and whether it includes a review of underlying business activities required to be reported on the individual income tax return.
cdn.cnn.com...

The committee wants to know how deeply the IRS looks into Presidential tax returns (looking at subsidiaries, conflicts of interests, etc.) and if the IRS policy should be strengthened by law. This is the President, after all. Not just Joe Citizen.

Also, they don't trust Trump. Who does?
edit on 4/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

a reply to: Tartuffe

Pretty sure Nadler knows what he can and cannot ask for and I'm also pretty sure that he is fully within the law to do so.

I'm not sure most of these people know how to run a government. So, you may be wrong.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

They do not need Trump's returns to know how deep the IRS looks. They are free to look at the policy and change it for future Presidents.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Lets see if he can find those tax returns though.

Don't you mean doctored tax returns, enough time has elapsed for that to happen.

And the IRS would be able to pinpoint those irregularities. Every year that he files.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join