It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Congress force Trump to hand over taxes ?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I dont give a crap about his taxes either. However if he said he would release them then I think he should. Other than that people are wasting their breath.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Let's have the DOJ comb over the business and bank records of Nadler, Waters, Schiff, Cummings, Pelosi.

Exactly what the Senate should now do...

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: olaru12

Wait...was trump convicted of money laundering? I seemed to miss that bit...mind linking me an article about his conviction?

I think that's why they want to see his tax records; Part of an on going criminal investigation.

washingtonmonthly.com...

So no, they do not have any evidence of a crime, and are hoping to find something.

That is a textbook fishing expedition, and is illegal. Evidence of illegality needs to come first, not later.

That's why Clapper and Brennen perjured themselves before Congress by falsely claiming they had evidence Trump was colluding with Russia, and why drooling idiots like Schiff and Nadler are still instating they've seen this phantom evidence. (Thanks to Mueller, we now know that there never was any such evidence, not against Trump or anyone associated with him.) The Russia investigation was illegal without evidence to support it.

Edit: Did you actually read that article you posted? It's trying to claim Brexit is a plot by Russia to destroy the UK. In the finest tradition of the Idiot Left, the idea that people might actually support the idea is just too far-fetched for them to consider.
edit on 9-4-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I dont give a crap about his taxes either. However if he said he would release them then I think he should. Other than that people are wasting their breath.

Releasing his taxes was never a part of his campaign promises. He was asked 100 times if he would and he has said mostly that he would think about it with releasing his financials as a most important measurement with better information than just tax returns.

Being asked so much he has made a lot of comments such as I'll release them if Hillary gives up all her emails etc, but the overall understanding is he doesn't see releasing them as anything worth while, now add in the liberals demanding that he does, takes this all to a totally new level that he will not release them solely on the reason they are demanding he does.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Are you that naive?... Oh wait, never mind...

If Barr's statements had been wrong your pro HILLARY demonrats who were part of Mueller's group would have screamed at the top of their voices... Yet they haven't.

BTW, don't worry, as I wrote from the start of all of this the real colluders, and corrupt politicians will pay the price and justice will prevail...

Who was it that the Mueller's probe admitted was colluding with a foreign country to affect our elections?... None other than Obama's former legal counsel Greg Craig... ROFLMAO... But keep delluding yourself with your false narrative.

edit on 11-4-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join