It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Congress force Trump to hand over taxes ?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: toolgal462

lol then release them and stop the speculation dead in it's tracks! lolol it's that easy.. audit my ass.

Actually, I am of the opinion he does it to make you and the Dems look like foolish, petty, cry babies who will trash the entire fabric of our society just because you didn't get your way in 2016.

ie. He is trolling all of you and you are too easily manipulated to know it.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   

It's rumored this person with many usernames and kooky opinions lives in a facility for the disturbed. It's also obvious when this person leaves for meals and also the nightly dose of meds when their mood really takes a swing. This is all this person has in life and all they have to do all day so you can understand why the many usernames are needed.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

It's rumored this person with many usernames and kooky opinions lives in a facility for the disturbed. It's also obvious when this person leaves for meals and also the nightly dose of meds when their mood really takes a swing. This is all this person has in life and all they have to do all day so you can understand why the many usernames are needed.

that might be true but it is also very true that people who live among us and are free to roam the streets also think like this! They are everywhere. And God forbid you try and reason with them, because they can't be reasoned with.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

lol then release them and stop the speculation dead in it's tracks! lolol it's that easy.. audit my ass.

Actually, I am of the opinion he does it to make you and the Dems look like foolish, petty, cry babies who will trash the entire fabric of our society just because you didn't get your way in 2016.

that's what you're selling? lololol

wow, you really don't think his base is all that bright do you? that's a shame..

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

that's what you're selling? lololol

wow, you really don't think his base is all that bright do you? that's a shame..

SIGH....It isn't his 'base' he is trolling my dear....YAWN

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So there ya have it....they are only here to argue and if you'll notice no matter what the subject is; they will always be on the opposite side everyone else is. Why? just to argue.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: CADpro

So there ya have it....they are only here to argue and if you'll notice no matter what the subject is; they will always be on the opposite side everyone else is. Why? just to argue.

You give them too much credit. I am of the opinion that the progressive/Left really are this ignorant and not just playing stupid.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

four years in office???

isn't it a shame he didn't go on the offensive when he had the house and the senate for the two years?

but, now he is?

ya, sure.

you say offense I say desperation. lol
You and everything on the left have always been agaisnt the wall, you my friend are the defining aspect of "Desperation", if this thread is any indicator, at the very least, don't lie to yourself, you do yourself and others of your ilk a diservice to what we already know, it's all backed up and verified on the public domain.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

LOL...obviously they aren't ashamed of their ignorance and continue posting the same crap over & over.

Trump is a liar...ask why...crickets
Trump is a crook...ask why...crickets
Trump is racist...ask why...crickets

Just shy of being a full blown tard for sure.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Court placed upon Congress, whom they have also ruled is NOT a law enforcement agency and can not use investigative powers to seek to expose crimes.

Congress does have oversight authority. Which includes obtaining tax records from the IRS. "Shall furnish" means what it says and the reason for the request is quite clearly stated within it. Nothing to do with seeking to expose crimes.

edit on 4/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Interesting, same off topic thing shows up twice in a row.
Fox and Friends?

Actually its a rather big issue I had with the Obama administration. It was one of his biggest campaign promises that he went 180 degrees on to become one of the most secret government including basically shutting down FOIA.

But it didn't show the sources of his income or to whom he owes money, or what he writes off. You know, details.

Details like we do with 1000s of other Government officials? What we are starting now...

Wow, just wow...lol Need to find that source, once again we are going down the path that I don't think will be good...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Rewey

Every sitting president has his taxes audited. Its just the way it is.

I agree, but Congress don't demand to see them every time on the flimsy basis of "just need to check that the IRS is doing its job"...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

exactly, because every other president submitted them themselves.

it's not that hard to understand.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

I agree, but Congress don't demand to see them every time on the flimsy basis of "just need to check that the IRS is doing its job"...

Congress audits taxes now? What is Silly talking about now?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

exactly, because every other president submitted them themselves.

it's not that hard to understand.

For Congress to audit? Yah, right

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Details like we do with 1000s of other Government officials? What we are starting now...
I didn't say anything like that. I said that a single page of Trump's leaked tax return was useless for any analysis.

Wow, just wow...lol Need to find that source, once again we are going down the path that I don't think will be good...
What source?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CADpro

trump said his dad was born in a Germany. his dad was born in New York.

was that a lie?

and, he lied TO YOU.

who does that???

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

Well, the other presidents made their tax returns public. But Congress is not just asking for Trump's returns. They are also asking for the procedures followed by the IRS in their examination of them.

cdn.cnn.com...
edit on 4/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:07 PM
link   

a reply to: CADpro

trump said his dad was born in a Germany. his dad was born in New York.

was that a lie?

and, he lied TO YOU.

who does that???

Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama off the top of my head
edit on 6-4-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I didn't say anything like that. I said that a single page of Trump's leaked tax return was useless for any analysis.

Then Trump is special? Special consideration with just him lol.... OK

What source?

What ya mean... source as in I do not like the direction we are going... OK I'll give you one Biden... Whatever the liberals do it bites them right back in the ass as they take the leash off the junk yard dog. If they want to do this with Trump, Kavanaugh etc it will come back to them.
edit on 6-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join