It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Congress force Trump to hand over taxes ?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ownbestenemy

Or, no Democrat will ever be able to run for office without admitting to tax shenanigans. They've done a lot already that's blown up in their faces.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Or, no Democrat will ever be able to run for office without admitting to tax shenanigans. They've done a lot already that's blown up in their faces.

Every trick they pull turns around and bites them in the arse. I can't believe that the Dem supporters cannot see that this will too.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The committee wants to know how deeply the IRS looks into Presidential tax returns (looking at subsidiaries, conflicts of interests, etc.) and if the IRS policy should be strengthened by law. This is the President, after all. Not just Joe Citizen.

Also, they don't trust Trump. Who does?

All this is nothing more than a never ending fishing trip. Just admit it is all political and we can move on. I don't think butt hurt is a good reason, do you? Well the liberals are opening up that old Pandora's box of looking for anything over never ending investigations. The deal is what comes around goes around. By 2024 hardly a person will want to run for anything. If this is the world you want to live in then so be it, I don't.

Even the left's front runner is taken out by his own party...what great times we have ahead of us. Maybe we can get another college student/community organizer again with little of anything to investigate.

edit on 6-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Would flogging a dead horse help at all? I think someone here can find one. I have a stick, if that helps.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Presidents have been making their tax returns public for a while now. Voluntarily. Normal presidents, that is. Democrats and Republicans.
edit on 4/6/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

All this is nothing more than a never ending fishing trip.
Yeah. Because Trump is clean as a whistle. For sure.

Remember when he said he was going to make his returns public? I do. Whatever happened with that?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Lets see if he can find those tax returns though.

Heheueh

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

The committee wants to know how deeply the IRS looks into Presidential tax returns (looking at subsidiaries, conflicts of interests, etc.) and if the IRS policy should be strengthened by law. This is the President, after all. Not just Joe Citizen.

Also, they don't trust Trump. Who does?

All this is nothing more than a never ending fishing trip. Just admit it is all political and we can move on. I don't think butt hurt is a good reason, do you? Well the liberals are opening up that old Pandora's box of looking for anything over never ending investigations. The deal is what comes around goes around. By 2024 hardly a person will want to run for anything. If this is the world you want to live in then so be it, I don't.

Even the left's front runner is taken out by his own party...what great times we have ahead of us. Maybe we can get another college student/community organizer again with little of anything to investigate.

Who might you be referring to? I seem to recall a community organizer who became President that had a lot to investigate but the Dems were too busy worshiping him as the new messiah than they were looking into his commie past.

I also seem to recall if you did question anything about the messiah's past that automatically meant you were a racist.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

All this is nothing more than a never ending fishing trip.

Remember when he said he was going to make his returns public? I do. Whatever happened with that?

Remember when Obama said his Presidency would be the "most transparent in history"? Whatever happened to that?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Yeah well. This is about Trump's tax returns and the IRS.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Remember when Obama said he was going to have the most transparent Government ever? Lol...geez

I doubt he is clean as a whistle, and I'm sure just about anyone that been anyone isn't either. Come on Phage don't jump on that band wagon, so lets say he gives the last five years of tax returns and nothing is in them, what are we moving on to next? The one that Maddow got her hands on showed he paid 36 million in taxes in 2005...

The left do not have anyone worth a crap, they taken out their one true front running, so now it is all about attacking Trump for the next two years. If you can't see that then there is not much I can say.

edit on 6-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Yeah well. This is about Trump's tax returns and the IRS.

Yeah well, I feel the need to point out hypocrisy when I see it. So I say the comment is relevant to the discussion.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Trump can be as dirty as mud, as soon as they have evidence and not a fishing expedition then they should definitely act on that evidence.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Remember when Obama said he was going to have the most transparent Government ever? Lol...geez

Interesting, same off topic thing shows up twice in a row.
Fox and Friends?

The one that Maddow got her hands on showed he paid 36 million in taxes in 2005...
But it didn't show the sources of his income or to whom he owes money, or what he writes off. You know, details.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump can be as dirty as mud, as soon as they have evidence and not a fishing expedition then they should definitely act on that evidence.

How do you reckon evidence is obtained?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Interesting, same off topic thing shows up twice in a row.
Fox and Friends?

The one that Maddow got her hands on showed he paid 36 million in taxes in 2005...
But it didn't show the sources of his income or to whom he owes money, or what he writes off. You know, details.

Fox and Friends? It is a direct quote from the former President do I need to find you a link? How can an actual quote that is on video be somehow the fault of Fox and Friends?

What kind of thinking is that?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

When there is evidence of a crime, then they look for the culprit. That is how it is supposed to work. AT least in the USA that has been how it is supposed to work.

I can't believe how many times this has to be explained to people.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

How can an actual quote that is on video be somehow the fault of Fox and Friends?

I see. You both thought of the same off topic thing at the same time. That explains it.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

When there is evidence of a crime, then they look for the culprit.

So, the fact that IRS policy requires examination of presidential tax returns means there is evidence of a crime?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It's obtained by looking into crimes. What crime was committed that is being looked into?

Do cops randomly investigate murders?
edit on 6-4-2019 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join