It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My YouTube feed has changed since the Muller Report was handed in ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I was seeing and hearing a lot about how entities like YouTube and Facebook were censoring content. I knew it was happening some, but didn't see a lot of it in my corner of the world.

Until recently.

Before about the time that the Muller Report was turned over, I used to have a lot of conservative and alt-right videos show up in my YouTube feed. Some of those I was subscribed to, others were recommended as relevant to content I had viewed. But not any more.

Now, I'm not saying that the Mueller Report was directly related to this change, but the timing was about then. Anyway, the content on my feed has changed drastically. Still the same music and entertainment that I've always been interested in, but there is absolutely now news showing up in my feed anymore; particularly anything that leans conservative or alt-right.

I'm wondering if anyone else has seen this.

I am proud of the fact that I've been "Microsoft Free" for over ten years now. I went Full Linux back around 2008. However, I let myself get sucked into the Google ecosystem, and now do about 99% of my work on Chromebook. All of my word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, etc., I do with Google tools. I'm starting to think that maybe I need to shift back to Linux.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

if you think you can hide, you can't. They will find you. Might as well play the game, just know the rules. Yes they try to rig the system in their favor, it's what losers have to do. Treat it like that special kid who tries to trick you, but you see it coming from a mile away, just smile, and pat them on the head.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It seems like it's actually gotten a bit better in the last few days, they may have dialed it back a bit, I'm seeing quite a few suggestions from conservatives recently.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
My YouTube feeds changes on a daily basis. If your SUBSCRIPTIONS change, you may have something, but feeds change every time you look at something.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The conservatives may just not have anything to say since they were proved right. Once the report came out showing there was no willful collusion, they didn't have to post much to protect the president of the United States anymore. The posts were defense posts meant to stop the lies, now many of the citizens in the middle can see that the President was not working with the Russians. He did have some business deals with the Russians, but there was no political collusion.

Russia is not our enemy. They are not exactly our friend either, but there is no reason that we should be considering them as evil people. They are not the same as us, but we should still be able to get along with them, some of our basic social principles are closer than those of the middle eastern countries. We get along with China, they are different than us, lots of nations actually interfere in our elections, and the USA has interfered in lots of other countries elections all along.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I hadn't noticed.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Russia is not our enemy. They are not exactly our friend either, but there is no reason that we should be considering them as evil people.

edit on 462019 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

top topics

join