It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brexit Overview - Solutions Overlooked & Values Forgotten

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: InTheLight

Our lines are crossed somehow, I didn't mean EU's debt will decrease, I meant that U.K.'s debt will decrease. My mistake for not clarifying. So, yeah, I got it right initially. So, that's a positive to look forward to.

Lol!!
I think our lines are still crossed..... Its nothing to do with debt, its financial

contributions towards the running of the EU, the cost of all the bureaucracy (including

Junckers wine cellar
) and including this farce **The farce of the EU travelling circus**

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Same old same old - crumpets and circuses again. lol I give up.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
FlyInTheOintment:

There have been frequent calls to cling to 'British values'...

Actually, you can't 'cling' to that which is in your blood, you live it, and you do so in spite of yourself. Quite a few of the replies to your post have explained why leaving the EU is the right thing to do, the only thing to do. In fact, to dismantle the EU is the right thing to do. It would break the shackles around the necks of our continental friends. It would give them back their own individual identity and own national esteem, which is theirs by right.

The EU is a political idea subservient to the global agenda. It wears the face of corporatism, and its courtiers are all corporate 'yes' men and women who prostitute themselves before their corporatistic deities, money and power unmerited, and utter chaotic failure rewarded.

The problem for much of British youth today is that they are a generation or two utterly lost and misdirected. They never got the schooling they deserved by birthright, they were never educated, but were programmed to think and feel like Pavlovian dogs. They were manipulated by an agenda that wants them to serve for it. Within these lost generations, these unthinking souls, there is not a single capacity for innovative thinking, or entrepreneurial discipline. These generations are incapable of an original or creative thought, but they can parrot and mimic and drive all standards down. Impressionable and malleable, and too easily distracted.

One day the country will be their's, to run and to take into the future, but it won't be them that do so. They are too ill-equipped and inexperienced, and they will be walked over rough-shod by those (with all the advantages of money, position, and privilege) and steered directly into a sublime slavery. The most despairing fact of this is that they will welcome it, because they have been conditioned to believe that they will benefit from it.

So let them have their way. Let them gain what they wish for, and let them learn the hard way, by becoming the downtrodden and the disenfranchised. It will confuse them and bewilder them, and all they will be able to say is..."it wasn't supposed to be like this!" The fact is...it always was.

When these worst generations ever to be born come to take the reigns of power, they will find they have no country, no identity, no sovereignty, no self-determination (an aspect of freedom), and no voice, but having no voice won't matter, because they never learned anything to say for their own rights, nor do they respect where their rights (which will be lost) came from.
edit on 12/6/19 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join