It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Aren't Following The Rule Of Law...It's All About Getting The President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

How about "Republicans aren't following the rule of law, it's all about getting the Democrats".

I mean, really, is team Trump actually that good?

They are all politicians (shock! horror!).

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

It's almost as bad as what they did to Clinton!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats like their "selective/elective" agendas.

😆

Even if it breaks Federal Laws. Obama had NO PROBLEM doing just that, to "get Trump" .

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The pony show is almost as good as the taxes they steal.

-almost

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
How was it during the email scandal we were told we couldn't see all the redacted info and dems said of course it's legal now... WE HAVE TO SEE THE WGOLE THING OR ELSE IT PROVES WE ARE RIGHT. First time they ever had a conspiracy. Pssshhh.a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

There is no team trump. trump can't even keep a viable staff together.

hbr.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

hbr.org...

Donald Trump talks about himself in the third person, he obviously has a split personality disorder and is therefore a 'team' unto himself.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I think it's safe to state that the current attempt at a coup d'état and the utter disregard for the rule of law is an indication of how far the leftists will go to secure power.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I think it's safe to state that the current attempt at a coup d'état and the utter disregard for the rule of law is an indication of how far the leftists will go to secure power.

I feel the same way you do about this, but I wonder, regular people and politicians on the right don't seem to be bothered by all this, have the times changed that much, or did we?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

3-fold issue.

One; the republican politicians are all for a power grab. Sure, they'll make noise but most will follow along because it will benefit them personally.

Two; regular people only know what the six o'clock news tell them. Or cable news. And there is no mainstream news agency willing to admit the truth.

Three; most people (left or right) don't give a flying fig about anything as long as there's beer in the fridge and beans in the pot.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

hbr.org...

Yah, you keep believing that and keep underestimating the man and prepare yourself for 6 more years of him as President.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I feel the same way you do about this, but I wonder, regular people and politicians on the right don't seem to be bothered by all this, have the times changed that much, or did we?

Sometimes people don't care because it's not them being the target. It's pretty difficult to defend another person on principle alone and we all know that most of our politicians have no principles to begin with.

There are a few however that seem to, but very few.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I like Nancy Pelosi.

then go and take a selfie with here and share it with us so that we understand your loyalty to her

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

What about what Clinton did to the country? Repealed Glass Steagl creating the great recession, prison pay, locking up millions of minorities for nothing, raping an intern while in office(plus countless others whom his wife brutally attacked verbally) for starters (just Bill.) Then his wife facilitates the sale of our Uranium to Russia, allows an ambassodor to be killed after he discovered we were arming militants, Libya...... The Clintons are a scourge on this country as bad as their cohorts the Bushazis. Anyone who supports either is morally bankrupt and should be thrown out the country with those criminals they idolize!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
INCOMING: EIGHT Obama Democrats criminally referred to Attorney General Barr.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

Ta-ra-ra Boom-de-ay

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
a reply to: dfnj2015

What about what Clinton did to the country? Repealed Glass Steagl creating the great recession, prison pay, locking up millions of minorities for nothing, raping an intern while in office(plus countless others whom his wife brutally attacked verbally) for starters (just Bill.) Then his wife facilitates the sale of our Uranium to Russia, allows an ambassodor to be killed after he discovered we were arming militants, Libya...... The Clintons are a scourge on this country as bad as their cohorts the Bushazis. Anyone who supports either is morally bankrupt and should be thrown out the country with those criminals they idolize!!!!!!

*slow clap* Welcome to the jungle.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.foxnews.com...

Care to speculate who? I'm hoping for Comey, Brennan, Lynch, Rice, Strzok, ....

I wish Obama and Hillary were on that list but that is too much to ask

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Note: I am in no way implying our president is a whale, I am implying that the democrats have become deranged lunatics.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
April 9, 2019

America-hating Washington Post contributors are submitting batches of articles, hoping some Congressman will see them and find an idea for getting President Trump damaged. Here's one describing how, if Impeachment discovery is begun, then 100% of Mueller's report would be available to Congress. Might kill two birds with one stone!

Significantly, the appeals court decision several days ago reaffirmed that exception. All three judges agreed that an impeachment inquiry falls within the “exception for judicial proceedings” and “coheres” with other rulings about the proper scope of grand jury secrecy.

But Pelosi has declined to allow the Judiciary Committee to open even a preliminary impeachment inquiry, asserting rather bizarrely that Trump is “not worth it.”

That decision may hamstring Nadler’s quest for the complete Mueller report. Nothing in the federal rules creates an explicit exception allowing congressional committees exercising general powers of government “oversight” to demand access to secret grand jury material.

So, Pelosi and Nadler are confronting a dilemma of their own making: either revisit the politically fraught impeachment question or concede that the House is at the mercy of whatever judgment the attorney general makes in excising grand jury information, which may include the most salient material about possible collusion and obstruction of justice.
Laurence Tribe's hate continues here: www.washingtonpost.com... e9-a00e-050dc7b82693_story.html?utm_term=.490304dbaee7

<< 1    3 >>

join