It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Aren't Following The Rule Of Law...It's All About Getting The President

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The title is a statement that Rep. Jim Jordan made on Hannity several nights back. Instead of the Dims doing their jobs and representing the American people, by working with Republicans on issues, they've chosen instead to engage in battle against Trump's presidency. Lets be very clear and acknowledge, that the Democrats have conspired to bring down Trump, even before he got elected and will continue to do so, right up to the 2020 elections.

Now, the Dims want to break the "rule of law" by having the Attorney General release classified infromation and grand jury material, even though, they themselves, balked at releasing Fusion GPS's bank records and investigating FISA abuse, that Republicans in the House Intelligence Committee had sought. They are the very definition of hypocrites.

The video clip below, features Congressmen Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan, discussing the hypocrisy of the Democrats, as well as Nunes issuing criminal referrals to the DOJ relating to misconduct during the Trump-Russia investigation. Why the referrals?

Rep. Devin Nunes explains why:

The American people need to have confidence in the FBI and the DOJ

Rep. Jim Jordan mentions in the clip that:

The Intelligence Committee Chair, Adam Schiff, wants the Attorney General of the United States, to release classified information. The Judiciary Chair, Jerry Nadler, wants the Attorney General of the United States, to release grand jury material....Forget about the rule of law and how things are suppose to happen...they're all about getting the President and that is a sad state of affairs.

Rep. Jim Jordan Discussing The Rule Of Law At The 0:55 Mark:

Make no bones about it, House Speaker, Nancy Pelosi isn't stupid and knows full well, that releasing this information is against the law, but she too, wants it done. When she takes the podium, all she does is stir the pot in front of the media and the American people, by making deceptive and misleading statements. She's part of the problem, one who continually adds to the level of divisiveness in this country.

The stuttering fool speaks gibberish once again:

edit on 4/5/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Brother, none of our elected "representatives" follow the rule of law ie the Constitution despite swearing an oath to uphold it.

If they did, the federal government would look nothing like it does today.

The federal government would be a small, tiny entity with the majority of the power residing with the states.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I like Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The KKK was once popular, and now isn't. The democrats were once popular, now their not.. I think it's great they are showing their true selves.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I thought politics was a waste of time?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

I agree with you that there is corruption on both sides, but what really upsets me is the level of hypocrisy and hatred towards the President by the Democratic Party. They use MSM, to their advantage, in spewing divisive and misleading rhetoric 24/7, in their quest to bring down the President. It is in fact, like a coup that is being played out everyday and I think that most Americans are SICK of it all.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The Mueller investigation data will eventually be leaked by someone in the WH.

Barr can't stop it, Trump can't stop it...there are also many republicans that want trump gone, he has made plenty of enemy's in the GOP!
edit on 5-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Democrats like their "selective/elective" agendas.

😆

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Their level of intensity with destroying Trump, serves to highlight the very real possibility, that a large portion of the Dems and Rinos are complicit in some very serious corruption and the inclusion of a non conspirator in the White House has them scared to death and in serious damage control.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I've changed my mind on this. We should never release it. The investigation is over. If you can't accept that it is your damn problem.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The us, as a nation, has no regard for the rule of law. Law doesn’t apply to the wealthy, no one went to jail for the thousands of bankers creating the largest fraud in history, destroying lives and economies worldwide. White collar criminals, and wealthy corporations are never prosecuted, or rarely, same with police. Congress and govt officials break laws without any serious prosecution, and our nation illegally spies on all of us, and when found out just changes the law retroactively. Our citizens cheer as we break all international laws, our politicians proudly refuse to honor international courts or laws, with every single president engaging in illegal wars with the peoples support. We are massively consumed by the idea that we are exceptional and are morally exempt from other peoples laws, or even our own.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Attorney general Barr will have an extensive cover letter attached to the Mueller report explaining the legal reasons why certain sections are redacted.

Democrats and their mainstream media gophers will say, screw the rules and the law!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Attorney general Barr will have an extensive cover letter attached to the Mueller report explaining the legal reasons why certain sections are redacted.

Democrats and their mainstream media gophers will say, screw the rules and the law!

Barr was hand picked by trump to cover up the results of the investigation. That's the way it looks...and perception is everything. Nixon tried to cover up watergate....how'd that work out?

edit on 5-4-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes, except watergate was real, whereas russiagate was just TPTB forcing trump to escalate tensions with Russia and manufacturing consent among the population for increased military action and budget.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Oh please, both are absolute hypocrites. They care about one thing only, their own power and the expansion of it whenever possible. Both parties manipulate their members, both break the law whenever it pleases them. Neither party has any claim to moral or ethical behavior. They are disgraceful and their defenders are reprehensible.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Mueller Is So Satisfied with the job William Barr is doing in preparing his report, he's riding off into the sunset with no complaints.

qz.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Mueller Is So Satisfied with the job William Barr is doing in preparing his report, he's riding off into the sunset with no complaints.

qz.com...

Do you even read the links you post up?

qz.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

My link works fine for me. The one you posted is incorrect..

qz.com...
edit on 4/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I like Nancy Pelosi.

and turtles.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The Mueller investigation data will eventually be leaked by someone in the WH.

Barr can't stop it, Trump can't stop it...there are also many republicans that want trump gone, he has made plenty of enemy's in the GOP!

LOL, do they train you to be this daft? It can't be by accident. had to have hours of work put in. Trump asked that it be released and no courtesy copy be given to the White house in advance. he just wants it out. That damn Barr guy just doesn't seem willing to break the law for the asshole democrats. Shame that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join