It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you protest if the Media started pushing "transracial"/"racial dysphoria"?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
By Christmas this year (2019), the Media may start pushing the terms "transracial" and "racial identity" and "racial identity dysphoria" and "racial dysphoria". You may start reading more and more news stories and interviews about people around the Western World "changing race".

Would you protest? Stop the movement in its tracks?

Didn't see anyone protesting against the "transgender movement", so could we see the same apathy in this case?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Why? People's insanity isn't really my business. Plus...it'd be pretty funny watching everyone work out how to be politically correct in that situation.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
People born mixed rage are scratching their heads ...still...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
The nuts have been running the nuthouse for a few too many years.

They're in control of the media- not much we can do now but watch and wait for them to screw it up for themselves.

I will not protest in any manner they'll notice- I'm simply going to pack up and head further away from the city. When they burn it down I don't want to see anything more than the light in the night sky...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Aren't they doing this already? Everything in the media it seems is subjective perception based, not based on facts. The new "identity" dogma allows anyone to identify as anything, but does not allow anyone to identify the crazies. The whole thing is a mess, we live in bizarre world.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Ummmm.....

Why would we?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

My protests happen when I vote. My boycotts are silent when I leave my tv off of channels I don't like and stay away from movies with actors I don't like. The media has been running on identity politics since 2008 when obama beat Clinton in the primaries and they've helped bring the country to its knees. We can stop this, but the solution is one we don't want to get started or involved in but will have to happen to create peace again.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Dyphoria: A state of unease or generalized dissatisfaction with life.
Considered a mental illness. It effects many aspects of ones life and isn’t limited to ones sexual desires or feelings.

Life isn’t always satisfactory. There are many problems and issues that arise simply by living that can result in these feelings. I will always wish the best to those seeking to better their quality of life but in doing so I think it’s best to confront ones issues and illusions and understand the underlying causes.

How ones psyche has been formed by the subjective reality they experienced as well as their physical make up and genetics result in the individual. How they interpret and react to the collective reality we share will likely differ from our own interpretations.

At what point we draw the line to dictate what is considered typical or not is blurry. For me it’s a live and let live policy.
I am willing to tolerate pretty much every life style that is none violent and dosent intrude into the lives of other just trying to live.

In saying all that I also don’t like playing into what I see as delusions. Anyone is free to dress and believe they are what ever they believe they want to be. Just don’t expect me to believe it.

I have my own stuff to sort out leaving me with little time to figure out what the heck is going on is some one else’s skull.

Race is just another division tactic, people have been mixing for a very long time and sure there are populations with disproportionate representations of colours. But what’s it matter really?

Is race just black,white, brown? Is it your location at birth? Is it the values you hold when being raised? Is a black man from Ghana the same as a black man from Michigan? My bet is that only their skin colour would be the same. Same analogy with a white guy from Russia and a white guy from Australia? They all would be very different.

Rambling and getting off topic but I closeing so I can try and make some sense of this rant. Race is just a term used to identify an individual much like hight or eye colour. It has no bearing on how that person is.

How black do you have to be black? Will smith or Wesley Snipes? Is it more about where your from and how you act? Or is simply the shade of your skin that dictates your group?

It’s a convoluted post I know. I don’t have the answers but I am guessing the problems arise with race definition based on legal ramifications. Do you meet the crieria to be consider a minority,could effect job opportunity’s. Is it time to do away with the concept of race all together? Pretty sure we figured it out long ago we are all human.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   

The media will say anything if it gets ratings. Ratings equals money. There is no conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I hate protestors of all kinds and don’t plan to be one, however, I withhold my money and votes from people that annoy me with their stupidity.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Are they going to start saying that the honduran refugees identify as US citizens?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

HAHAHAHA trans what? My god people have lost their minds. You can't change your race but whatever this country has gone down the toilet.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Protest? No. Call them insane? Yes.

The same with transgender bs. You can call yourself what you want but that does not make it so.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The media will say anything if it gets ratings. Ratings equals money. There is no conspiracy.

There is No Conspiracy???

You cannot categorically prove a negative, i.e. "there are no ghosts".

But I get it, your particular flavor of religious fervor requires you to take on faith what cannot be proven. So you make the virtue-signaling pronouncement that 'There is no conspiracy.'

Conspire is from two latin roots that taken together, mean "to breathe together." People who are in such close agreement that they even breathe with the same rhythm.

But you're saying that's not possible.

So no collusion between Putin and Trump. No conspiracy to kill President Lincoln, even though 20 people were indicted three were hanged for conspiring with JW Booth. And the Watergate break-in must have been a deranged plumber, acting alone... The Reichstag fire was all because someone left the coffee on....

How much do you get paid to go on various conspiracy websites, and trawl?
edit on 5-4-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I wouldn't care to be honest if it doesn't affect me.
I would only know if they told me anyway, I see white people with dreds and Bob Marley hats n stuff and just assume it's some style or image thing. I meet new people all the time, never once had a convo about race randomly...if someone was boring me and banging on about race identity at say a party, I'd soon find someone else to talk to...damn quick lol

Edit: same if someone was boring me about being transracial, 'mate I don't care what you think you are' would be my response, then i'd make my excuses.
edit on 5-4-2019 by SerenTheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Why? In this brave new world of forcing everyone into collective identity boxes instead of just all being our own individual people, it's fun watching folks decide their grass would be greener if they could belong to someone else's little identity collective so they go "trans" and self-idenitfy as that racial group.

Look at the benefits:

1. Accused of cultural appropriation? Nah. Just say you're trans-whatever that culture is. White girls don't do yoga? So? I've always identified as an ancient Indian yogi.

2. Frustrated because you can't afford college without scholarships but they're all race and/or gender specific? No prob! Just say you're now trans! I've always identified as a young black girl.

The possibilities are endless because when we decided to let grown men identify seriously as 6-year-old girls again, the sky become the limit.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
How about just cut to the chase, spit out what's on the tip of everyones collectivist tongues, and start ramming transretardation (Retarded Dysphoria) down everyones throats??

Oh what the Two Party + MSM System has been doing that for generations now.

edit on 5-4-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You avatar there, that's a fantastic penis you've given HAL9000 there.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I was just thinking how much I appreciated your avatar/signature

Got one of my own

Very nice

And in regard to the OP, why not? Everyone else claims trans this-trans that, dysphoria this, butt-hurt that. Offended, violated, victimized and marginalized! These are the words of our time. And it seems like everybody (OK-most everybody) is clamoring to find some angle they can use to "belong" to one of these groups
edit on 4/5/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: ketsuko

You avatar there, that's a fantastic penis you've given HAL9000 there.

We all see what we want to see ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join