It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrat Coup:VP Pence Death Sudden Trump Impeached and removed Pelosi Sworn In USA Finis.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
What are the Odds of this as a scenario to happen- VP first out- Sudden unforeseen medical condition, Trump second out Impeachment. Pelosi ends up in Oval Office? Proxy War with Russia about Venezuela, Food Costs rockets up & causing a financial wobble that leads to a Run on Wall Street And Constitutional Chaos ensues months turn into years. Collapse.

Just a dream So maybe, but unlikely and of course in today's World Anything is possible right.......
edit on 5-4-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

What are the odds of the Tooth-Fairy revealing her existence to the world. Enslaving humanity and mining us for our teeth while we toil away our lives in gulags overseen by brutal gummy-bear slave drivers?
edit on 5-4-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Don't mock my worst acid trip...

It wasn't fun at all.

edit on E30America/ChicagoFri, 05 Apr 2019 02:51:09 -05004amFridayth02am by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
We should get rid of Dreams and Predictions..... just saying

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

What are the odds of the Tooth-Fairy revealing her existence to the world. Enslaving humanity and mining us for our teeth while we toil away our lives in gulags overseen by brutal gummy-bear slave drivers?

This made my day!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Impeachment is not a fast process.
The way it would have to happen for Pelosi to have a chance, would be for impeachment to occur and get a conviction in the Senate. Then, with the POTUS removed from office, Pence would be sworn in. He would have to die before choosing a new VP.
Odds are really long against any of those things happening individually. They are astronomical against it happening in that order.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Kind of like Virginia long odds.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I hear PEZ has a new flavor .................................Bacon

Nancy will be in the news... probably for medical reasons. Doubt she will be viable much longer.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sounds like stuff nightmares are made of.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Did you ever study politics in grade school? if you did you would know this would be impossible but then again I come see all the topics,sad but true

top topics

join