It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Assembles Furniture While Talking Policy On Instagram Live

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: mekhanics
a reply to: xuenchen

Talking Policy On Instagram Live

Trump talks full of sh~t on Twitter. So what?

Oh, I didn't realize the whataboutisms where starting, so that the deflection of the topic at hand could be started.

Any insight to the this video or are you stuck on Trump?

Whataboutism is all there is to this thread as well

"Trump looks like a f*cking fool every other tweet, but let's talk about that girl's Instagram instead, how dumb she is!"

Everyone looks like a fool trying to play these games, honestly

Sounds cool bro. You should start a thread about it.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
😆😆😆😆😆😆

Great @AOC Satire video

😆😆😆😆😆😆

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Oh man laughing so hard

"It's like tragic and horrific..together. It's...terr-ific.."

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Her and trump are the star loons of their parties. They are different yet so alike and I like neither of them.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: mekhanics

Talking Policy On Instagram Live

Trump talks full of sh~t on Twitter. So what?

Oh, I didn't realize the whataboutisms where starting, so that the deflection of the topic at hand could be started.

Any insight to the this video or are you stuck on Trump?

Whataboutism is all there is to this thread as well

"Trump looks like a f*cking fool every other tweet, but let's talk about that girl's Instagram instead, how dumb she is!"

Everyone looks like a fool trying to play these games, honestly

Sounds cool bro. You should start a thread about it.

Sure, but maybe later. I'm not a bro though

Thing is, watching/reading people make a shame out of themselves day by day is so time consuming I don't get enough time to make a shame of myself at all!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
She seems so well put together, a true leader. Definitely the right personto be in congress. Making decisions about how we should live our lives. Influencing and making our policy.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Have you seen this video xuen?
Seriously, WTF is going on here, is she channeling her inner hillary 'black voice'?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
She seems so well put together, a true leader. Definitely the right personto be in congress. Making decisions about how we should live our lives. Influencing and making our policy.

Love the sarcasm.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Let's ban cows and fossil fuels and airplanes, seize all buildings so they can be forcibly redone in line with our preferred aesthetic, etc., and when the entire country calls us on our BS, we'll lie about it and say we never intended it to be taken seriously.

That's how we know AOC is not a deep thinker.

She threw together a bunch of stuff that sounded all good to her, made her feel good, but she never once thought about the real consequences of those policy proposals or their costs should they be adopted.

But that's not the only silly stuff she says. All she cares about is stuff that sounds good and makes emotional appeal. She doesn't give two thoughts about what its impacts will be to anyone down the road.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

😆😆😆😆

Can't wait for her to meet Putin and use her Russian accent 😆

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Nolte: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Melts Down over Criticism of Fake Accent

“Ain’t nothing wrong with that. There’s nothing wrong with working retail, folding clothes for other people to buy,” she continued. “There is nothing wrong with preparing the food that your neighbors will eat. There is nothing wrong with driving the buses that take your family to work”
😆😆😆

Hillary and Biden videos in the article too 😆

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

Sure, but maybe later. I'm not a bro though

I apologize. It must have been the over load of testosterone that came through your post, which made it seem like you where all mansplaining and stuff.

But, should you really be attacking a bro if your not a bro? I mean Trump gets in trouble for attacking women with his speech.

Shouldn't equality be for everyone?

Thing is, watching/reading people make a shame out of themselves day by day is so time consuming I don't get enough time to make a shame of myself at all!

Well I was glad to give you the time to accomplish it, my dear.

edit on 6-4-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

She's too hot, AOC should be flattered. Needs to look more like Terra Cotta and more teeth!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

So what has she done for her fellow restaurant workers? Has she done anything to help find solutions to the chronic drug use or alcoholism in that line of work? How about the high rates of uninsured in that industry? What's her plan for bringing better jobs to the US? Ideally shouldn't we, as a country, be unable to fill serving jobs because our people; and believe me there is a lot of talent in the hospitality industry, are doing more important jobs? She's too busy ignoring her constituents and burning fuel traveling to and from NYC weekly to notice her own hypocrisy. Arrogance and pride, people. Two things destroying our society.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Caughtlurking

She's too hot, AOC should be flattered. Needs to look more like Terra Cotta and more teeth!

I don't know about hot, but she's not bad looking.

The problem is, with her limited intellect, its a hit it, and forget it type situation (just a phrase, im really not that guy).

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Caughtlurking

Arrogance and pride?

I would say Ignorance and conceit.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Um m.. who cares? She's eating food and assembling furniture like a normal human being..

This is just beyond disagreeing with her. Seriously, who cares? Anti-AOC is just getting stupid now and becoming like the hardcore anti-trump far left.

Both the left and right are losing their collective minds.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Nolte: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Melts Down over Criticism of Fake Accent

“Ain’t nothing wrong with that. There’s nothing wrong with working retail, folding clothes for other people to buy,” she continued. “There is nothing wrong with preparing the food that your neighbors will eat. There is nothing wrong with driving the buses that take your family to work”
😆😆😆

Hillary and Biden videos in the article too 😆

You can't pay for this kind of entertainment.

I believe that she is going to 'pop' britney style. You can sense the rage building.

I think she is taking her 'role' as a politician a little to seriously and needs to seek help before its too late.

I can just picture cenk and the rest of her creators every time she goes off script like this.

God help us if she ever gained any REAL power.
You can tell she would be cool with a "Final Solution".

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Join AOC next week when she walks and chews gum at the same time!

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
Join AOC next week when she walks and chews gum at the same time!

You're awesome. Not only knowledgeable of music, but an outstanding sense of humor.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join