It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Assembles Furniture While Talking Policy On Instagram Live

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It's getting deep folks.

So deep, we need hip boots right now.

Our favorite Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has done it again !!

She was live on Instagram assembling furniture, eating popcorn, and discussing important policies while slobbering all over herself 😆

It's real. Not fake.

Deep thinkers have met their match 😆

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Assembles Furniture While Talking Policy On Instagram Live

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took to Instagram to live stream a Q&A session whilst she built furniture for her apartment. She also addressed her thoughts on why she thinks the Republicans 'hate' her and talked about her proposed Green New Deal.

"I need a drink"

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Was that Ikea?

Where is she getting her 12 years from? It seems like she is employing the Gore technique.

I don't think that Cenk thought this through enough.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Was that Ikea?

Where is she getting her 12 years from? It seems like she is employing the Gore technique.

She's doing her best to appeal to the mental case crowd.

It's a big audience 😎

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Was that Ikea?

She's doing her best to appeal to the mental case crowd.

It's a big audience 😎

And when they do away with her district? Will she move to a new one a run again? Well at least we will get more furniture videos? Or if she don't get elected will we get video's of her and stormy? I mean, weirder things have happened.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Talking Policy On Instagram Live

Trump talks full of sh~t on Twitter. So what?
edit on 5-4-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Oh, I didn't realize the whataboutisms where starting, so that the deflection of the topic at hand could be started.

Any insight to the this video or are you stuck on Trump?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Was that Ikea?

you haven't figured that out yet?

1992 Bill Clinton elected

1996 Bill Clinton reelected

(below was the real plan that was disrupted, but still in play at the time)
2000 Gore was to be elected as PotUS, George Bush jr was picked though,but he played along with the plan

2004 George Bush jr reelected

2008 Hillary Clinton was supost to be elected, but Obama was chosen instead so that things could be done out of the public eye (uranium one, fleecing Haiti, just a few examples)

2012 Obama reelcted with no channage since he was on board with the plan

2016 Hillary Clinton was supost to win, but was undermined by Trump (now the plan is in panic mode, since the people behind it might be heading to prison)

2020 election cycle (if Hillary had won she would be sitting on a reelection)
2024 election cycle ( if the plan was still in motion you could bet on a win for Chelsea Clinton, especially with all the illegal state rules getting past these days)
2028 election cycle (a fruadulent win for Chesea Clinton)
2032 election cycle and now we are at the 12 year mark. Hillary Clinton would be 85, Bill Clinton would be 86, George Soros would be 102. While it would be possible for Soros to be alive at 102, he most likely would be dead be then, and as for the Clintons, what court would go after 80 year olds for massive crimes against humanity?

2032 by the way is the 12 year point after 2020 that these progressives keep blabing about. While I only pointed out a possible road map as to why the 12 year mark is important, but it is only one possiblity. If Soros is the key to this mess we are all in, then my road map could very well be the sad truth that was disrupted.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Was that Ikea?

She's doing her best to appeal to the mental case crowd

It's a big audience 😎

And, you're her audience apparently!
edit on 5-4-2019 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Not only was she assembling furniture, she was magically doing so without any tools.

Can you use popcorn to tighten your nuts?

These people are stupid.

P

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Not going to watch the video. No need to keep feeding the machine.

Out of curiosity though, I wonder how much she appreciates all that furniture and popcorn brought to her by way of fossil fuels.

The mind may never know.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Was that Ikea?

She's doing her best to appeal to the mental case crowd

It's a big audience 😎

And, you're her audience apparently!

It is like a train wreck, you can't look away.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Haha, ya, I suppose.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I like AOC
We desperately needed a replacement for Debbie Whassername , (oh well) as National Political Comedian

edit on 4/5/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
At least she is making the most of the last 12 years of earths environment by talking and chewing at the same time.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Oh, I didn't realize the whataboutisms where starting, so that the deflection of the topic at hand could be started.

Any insight to the this video or are you stuck on Trump?

Whataboutism is all there is to this thread as well

"Trump looks like a f*cking fool every other tweet, but let's talk about that girl's Instagram instead, how dumb she is!"

Everyone looks like a fool trying to play these games, honestly

edit on 5-4-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Within the first few seconds, she says she's been living a "completely depraved lifestyle".
"Depraved" means totally lacking morals, and is often used to describe sexual deviants and serial killers, although many politicians fit the description to the proverbial "T".

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

so she obviously meant deprived.

guess if you dont like a person they cant misspeak.

but people are freaking out now cause she was talking and putting furniture together?

hahahahhaahah

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

It's getting deep folks.

So deep, we need hip boots right now.

Our favorite Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has done it again !!

She was live on Instagram assembling furniture, eating popcorn, and discussing important policies while slobbering all over herself 😆

It's real. Not fake.

Deep thinkers have met their match 😆

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took to Instagram to live stream a Q&A session whilst she built furniture for her apartment. She also addressed her thoughts on why she thinks the Republicans 'hate' her and talked about her proposed Green New Deal.

"I need a drink"

i don't like your threads. its always the same stupid right-wing-bs. you are acting like a moron. no empathy. nothing positive. kissing the ass of an orange wall-street maniac. spreading hate. spreading lies. thats all you do. lame.

this song and video is for folks like you. its about nationalism and facism.

edit on 5-4-2019 by oloufo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I don't like Trump, never have, and even though I've had great entertainment mocking him, I wouldn't go as far as to say that I despise him, I actually have an odd kind of respect for the man.

But AOC?

She really gets under my skin, I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about her that I really don't like or trust, she's a bad egg.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

I don't like Trump, never have, and even though I've had great entertainment mocking him, I wouldn't go as far as to say that I despise him, I actually have an odd kind of respect for the man.

I've uttered similar words throughout my life. All describing someone in a leadership role.

Curious, that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join