It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InvestigateGate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Seriously?

They're going to investigate an investigation?

Should I trademark "InvestigateGate" and make ton of money?

Or is this just pure madness?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CryHavoc
Seriously?

What investigation are they going to investigate ?😀

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Seriously?

Yes.
Lock that TM down, ASAP!

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Seriously?

Investigate the 2 year investigation for thoroughness, should take about 4 years. Burn up a bunch of taxpayer money and give the talking heads something to do(and hopefully get back their 50 percent loss in ratings).

Back in the old days, it was never this hard to spoon feed a narrative through the government propaganda channels(MSM). It's time to kick it up a notch.

If this one don't work, i suggest doing parallel investigations into the investigation of the first investigation.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   

That's the right question. But what's the real answer?

Let's see:

The President wants to investigate the people that started the investigation.

Members of Congress wants to see the full report because they don't trust the summary of the report. And some are continuing the investigation.

The Mueller Team is saying that they didn't say what the Attorney General is saying they said. (Try to say that out loud)

The head of the House Intelligence Committee is basically saying "Fake news" and people are demanding he resigns.

www.newyorker.com...
(Just one example)

And if my tax money keeps being wasted on this, I should at least be able make some of it back with a trademark and some T-shirts or something.
edit on 4-4-2019 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Rumors circulating ..........

IG is looking into the Mueller Team !!!

OhOhOhOh 😆

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
If this one don't work, i suggest doing parallel investigations into the investigation of the first investigation.

Sounds about right.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

The Mueller Team is saying that they didn't say what the Attorney General is saying they said. (Try to say that out loud)

Just to clarify, the official narrative today is that anonymous people who KNOW people that are on the Mueller team are saying that.

According to a few left wing tabloids.

So it's about as official as a rumor overheard in a coffee house from someone you might know.

You know... how they fact check and source news to keep the orange man bad narrative going after the total failure that was the actual Mueller investigation.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

When an investigation has been politically weaponized with no foundation concerning a crime, of course the investigators and instigator must be investigated.

Let's say you're running for mayor and your political opponent uses the present mayor and police to fabricate claims you committed a crime, then start investigating you. Then after you're proven innocent, they continue to lie, slander and libel you. You catching on yet? Of course you're going to want them investigated, caught and charged.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
So have an investigation of the investigation. Then have an investigation of the investigation of the investigation. Then have an investigation of the investigation of the investigation of the investigation.

F# ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

I really think they should investigate why we have so many investigations.

We can be Rome all over again.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The President wants to investigate the people that started the investigation.

I can agree with this investigation because of how the other investigation concluded. Who are the people who are responsible for this investigation that was clearly not warranted?

Members of Congress wants to see the full report because they don't trust the summary of the report. And some are continuing the investigation.

Do you think they will want a continuance of IF they get to view the full report?

The anonymous sources that the MSM reported? Yeah that can't be fake.

The head of the House Intelligence Committee is basically saying "Fake news" and people are demanding he resigns.

Ah....the power of the media.

And if my tax money keeps being wasted on this, I should at least be able make some of it back with a trademark and some T-shirts or something.

Go for it. That is the great thing about capitalism.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Rumors circulating ..........

IG is looking into the Mueller Team !!!

OhOhOhOh 😆

Not only the DOJ IG.... but also Huber is rumored to be investigating.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Just to clarify, the official narrative today is that anonymous people who KNOW people that are on the Mueller team are saying that.

According to a few left wing tabloids.

So it's about as official as a rumor overheard in a coffee house from someone you might know.

You know... how they fact check and source news to keep the orange man bad narrative going after the total failure that was the actual Mueller investigation.

Good point!
We had Clapper and Brennan sitting on national news shows, telling us that they had seen the intelligence proving that Trump was colluding and going as far as saying that he had committed treason..... which of course was not true. The former heads of two US Intelligence agencies obviously lied in an effort for political gain.

Why in hell would we believe the same kind of BS from anonymous twice removed sources???
edit on b000000302019-04-05T07:10:07-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 05 Apr 2019 07:10:07 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

What was the IG report but an investigation into the investigation of Hillary's server?

It's not unprecedented.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Good thing that never happened.

Too bad this investigation has shown that the whole campaign was manipulated by Russia and russian agents.
They didn't cooperate... but they sure were manipulated by them.
Wow.... thats so much better.
I guess when I labeled them the PODUNKS of Fifth Avenue I was not wrong....
They are gullible and naive.
edit on 452019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Not warranted?????

Yeah okay...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

We had Clapper and Brennan sitting on national news shows, telling us that they had seen the intelligence proving that Trump was colluding and going as far as saying that he had committed treason.

That also never happened. The imaginations are running wild here this morning.
Or false memories are taking over the brains.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: butcherguy

We had Clapper and Brennan sitting on national news shows, telling us that they had seen the intelligence proving that Trump was colluding and going as far as saying that he had committed treason.

That also never happened. The imaginations are running wild here this morning.
Or false memories are taking over the brains.

It happened on CNN.
Brennan is even on tape saying that he must have been mistaken about it.
New York Post
Daily Mail
Share Blue
Washington Times
edit on b000000302019-04-05T07:49:07-05:0007America/ChicagoFri, 05 Apr 2019 07:49:07 -0500700000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Good thing that never happened.

Too bad this investigation has shown that the whole campaign was manipulated by Russia and russian agents.
They didn't cooperate... but they sure were manipulated by them.
Wow.... thats so much better.
I guess when I labeled them the PODUNKS of Fifth Avenue I was not wrong....
They are gullible and naive.

WTF are you on (Thorazine, halloperidol, Prozac, celexa, etc) about? The lamestream media, networks, Google, Facebook, etc ran more interference in the elections than the russians ever could. I always find highly comical this crutch the liberals/progressives/sjws use that it was russians, when actually, it was their own bought and paid for media/networks, which are highly foreign owned.

The only Russian collusion was with Hillary, podesta, Mueller, Brennan, etc., selling off uranium, trying overthrow the Ukraine, screwing up Syria, can you say bengahzi, etc. All of them retarded democrats.

This crap it was russians is getting old and stupid.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/5.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join