It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets A Biden TKO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: projectvxn
The fact that my president tweeted that raises my spirits.

Crazy Pedo-Joe thinks it's OK to be pervy to kids and basically just admits it's "How he is", yet the left loses their # when a rich man admits that women (grown women) will allow anything if enough money is involved, perplexingly.

But Crazy-pedo Joe gets a pass because he's a lefty. The media doesn't give a flying crap about morals. More proof that the globalist elite agenda trumps all morality.

Joe is the only hope the Dems have. They need to get behind him. He will bring them back to a margin of victory, for the Democratic Party, because if they do not, then they may as well have voted Trump in a second time. I think it is that serious. The Democratic Party should get behind Joe now. Joe had them for 8 years before. Did they prosper under him? I don't know, but, but, just come on man. #JustGiveJoeABreakNobodyElseHasAChance

I think the D's might be able to cheat their way into most any election with any candidate they desire if we are not vigilant.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Seriously, how is this considered a surprise to anyone that Biden was a touchy feely creepy old dude?

I mean, I knew it a looooong time ago. Like back when he was VP.

In fact, I do recall pointing it out to a few of my Lefty Obama loving friends who "LOL'd" me out of the room, claiming I was making something out of nothing....

I will give at least 2 of them credit for telling me this week that I was right about Creepy Uncle Joe. I was right about the Mueller investigation too but only one Lefty friend seems to have agreed with that. The other is still strictly stuck in the "Barr was hand picked and covered for him" camp.

TDS is very REAL

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: projectvxn
The fact that my president tweeted that raises my spirits.

Crazy Pedo-Joe thinks it's OK to be pervy to kids and basically just admits it's "How he is", yet the left loses their # when a rich man admits that women (grown women) will allow anything if enough money is involved, perplexingly.

But Crazy-pedo Joe gets a pass because he's a lefty. The media doesn't give a flying crap about morals. More proof that the globalist elite agenda trumps all morality.

Joe is the only hope the Dems have. They need to get behind him. He will bring them back to a margin of victory, for the Democratic Party, because if they do not, then they may as well have voted Trump in a second time. I think it is that serious. The Democratic Party should get behind Joe now. Joe had them for 8 years before. Did they prosper under him? I don't know, but, but, just come on man. #JustGiveJoeABreakNobodyElseHasAChance

I think the D's might be able to cheat their way into most any election with any candidate they desire if we are not vigilant.

They tried that with Cruz. Bringing Beto in. It almost worked. Who would have thought Texas?

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Flashback: Joe Biden Once Cared About Women Who Made Sexual Misconduct Allegations.

He really did: bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The Media is IGNORING Biden's misconduct with Children.

Videos Don't Lie: twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
I remember seeing that awhile back, that's messed up. That little girl knew what was going on, she wanted nothing to do with him after he did that. The freak is deserving of a restraining order.

posted on May, 2 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

Amazingly, FoxNews has more on-air analysis of the Democrat 2020 presidential candidates than either CNN or MSNBC.

Convulsions and cold-sweats, due to Hillary losing to Trump in 2016, still have liberal media in a state of shock. They're spending more time on Trump, than their own candidates.

Great for President Trump...and Republicans too, if they play their cards right between now and Nov 2020.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Presidential candidate JOE BIDEN may have developed sniffing and groping fetishes, due to so much family stress. Or maybe Hunter Biden's stress developed in order to cope with his Dad's fetishes.

WOW: A crack pipe, two drivers licenses, and an Attorney General badge were found in Hunter Biden's rental car, according to Arizona Police.
More at: twitter.com...

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Presidential candidate JOE BIDEN may have developed sniffing and groping fetishes, due to so much family stress. Or maybe Hunter Biden's stress developed in order to cope with his Dad's fetishes.

WOW: A crack pipe, two drivers licenses, and an Attorney General badge were found in Hunter Biden's rental car, according to Arizona Police.
More at: twitter.com...

""Can't Take My 'Nose off of You' bwaaahahahah 😆

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

JOE BIDEN did not attend any Memorial Day events today.

www.breitbart.com...

Not a good move by the #1 Democratic Presidential Candidate. Maybe he overslept, or, has gotten wind of what AG Barr's team has learned about him and his boss, Barack Hussein Obama.

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Byeden is "nose deep" in the coming ............

DeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeCLASS !!💥😁💥

posted on May, 27 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I vividly recall former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich, telling Shaun Hannity in April that BIDEN should not run for President, because when Obama is exposed, Biden's close association will make him un-electable.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Heard ol Newt say that did you?

You know what a newt is right?

Know what I'm hearing?
I'm hearing the right being quite fearful of a Biden run against trump.

And trump is worried.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lemme guess, Maddow told you to think that..or was it Don Lemon? Perhaps it was Chris Cuomo?
edit on 29 5 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Why? Do people have to tell you what to think?

I think for myself. You're the one in the big clique here.

As far as I can see I am the individual and you are the sheep.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Breaking News

Robert Mueller to make a public statement today at ETA 11:00 AM eastern.

posted on May, 29 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hahahaha.

lol OK.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join