It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets A Biden TKO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Although I voted for Trump....

Depending on his platform, Joe is the most viable candidate the Dem's have at this point.

I vote for who I think will best lead this country.

My vote remains open at this point.

All you have to do is show me the money.....not literally Dem's...... just show me a solid candidate with a solid platform....someone who is not all over the place trying to please everybody....you know...like the person who currently occupies the White House.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Tulsi Gabbard

But the DNC isn't smart enough to put her up, they would rather put up Harris, she will get crushed by Trump.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

I don't want Biden to be POTUS, I mean, unless it was the only option to prevent a Bush or Clinton, but by now, don't most Americans know that almost ALL politicians are super creepy?

Biden the hair sniffer, W. Bush the bald men's head kisser, Clinton the philanderer. They all view themselves as above humanity - their playthings.

Yeah, I'd say Trump owned Biden with that one, but he should have tried to help Biden win the nomination for an easier victory.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Trump is the single greatest troll to the left in the history of the world.

Biden will never see the Oval Office.

Pete Buttigieg is the chosen one by the Deep State.

MAGA

edit on 5-4-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Tulsi is my representative. She's smart, but not ready.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: DazOne
Joe should reply to this with a video of tRump boasting about grabbing pussies without consent... true tko

Actually, he boasted about grabbing pussies WITH consent.

ps. ffs you muricans are STUPID

Ironic.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: surfer_soul

Trump can hardly talk, he’s the pussy grabber after all right? Isn’t there a candidate who isn’t a sleaze bag?

What hetero male doesn't like to grab consenting and willing pussy? Maybe you should stick to non-consenting little girls like Creepy Uncle Joe.

I’m a hetero male and I’ve never ‘grabbed’a women’s pussy, that’s just not what you do with it. Do you find being grabbed by the balls pleasant? It’s the same kinda thing.

And by making it personal accusing me of sticking to non-consenting little girls just shows how small minded and weak your argument is. I’ll go further you’re a complete dumb fckur!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Trump can hardly talk, he’s the pussy grabber after all right? Isn’t there a candidate who isn’t a sleaze bag?

What hetero male doesn't like to grab consenting and willing pussy? Maybe you should stick to non-consenting little girls like Creepy Uncle Joe.

I’m a hetero male and I’ve never ‘grabbed’a women’s pussy, that’s just not what you do with it. Do you find being grabbed by the balls pleasant? It’s the same kinda thing.

And by making it personal accusing me of sticking to non-consenting little girls just shows how small minded and weak your argument is. I’ll go further you’re a complete dumb fckur!

It was simply "locker talk", but some idiots can't understand that...I'm not calling you an idiot, but an inference can be made.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

You “inferred” in your reply to me that I have committed sexual assault like uncle Joe as you put it. You shouldn’t make such accusations so lightly, if you had inferred such in real life I’d come down on you like a ton of bricks and none of your survival training or skill with guns would prevent me.

As it is an apology will suffice and I’ll forget all about it, because I was somewhat playing devils advocate with my original post and just reminding people that Trump isn’t squeaky clean either. Locker talk or not it’s not something to brag about.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Lol does joes "sensual touch" do it for you? Whatever gets you going...

a reply to: DazOne

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Why is grabbing pussy like an actual conversation topic still? It's the worst thing anyone's got on trump, and not a good thing to have said. Is anyone surprised Donald trump is that guy? CNN running any pieces on women victimized by trump?

If grabbing pussy talk, non Russia plus orange man bad is all the anti trump crowd have, it's gonna be tough for 2020.

a reply to: surfer_soul

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I actually kind of agree with you. However talking about pussy grabbing in any context is inappropriate, and yes not a good thing to have said.

It’s a shame politics has become more about digging for dirt on opponents than the actual merits of your own campaign. It just shows how power hungry certain politicians are and how low they will stoop. I’m glad Trump got to be potus despite the smear campaign against him. Maybe in this case the smear campaign actually helped as many people saw right through it?

Regardless I firmly believe the swamp still needs draining.
edit on 6-4-2019 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Rob808

However talking about pussy grabbing in any context is inappropriate, and yes not a good thing to have said.

Nonsense. If a woman wants you to grab her pussy she'll let you know - and hence talk about it. It's all good as long as it's consensual.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This is the video he tweeted......brutal !

I'm sure on some level Trump isn't being childish , but I can't see it.
Hail to the Chief.

Political aspirations slaughtered.

Donald likes to kiss women and grab their kitties ... now he's President !

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Donald likes to kiss women and grab their kitties ... now he's President !

What President Trump actually said:

And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything," he said in the 2005 conversation.
That denotes some type of consent.

Does this look consensual to you?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

That denotes some type of consent.

Not sure it does , it could also mean that if you're a star you're bullet proof so there is nothing they can do (back then)

Now of course you only have to look at a woman the wrong way or be overly friendly and you're deemed a sexual predator.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Letting someone do something is different than someone doing something without you letting them.

Now of course you only have to look at a woman the wrong way or be overly friendly and you're deemed a sexual predator.

True, but I don't think that's the case with either Trump or Joe Biden. I think the facts here speak for themselves.

edit on 6 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Letting someone do something is different than someone doing something with you letting them.

That's deep man , going to have to contemplate that a while.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I meant to say without.

Read the edit.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

This is Maggie Coons the teenager in the infamous picture, this is her with her dad just last year.

It would be good if somebody asked her if she would vote for Biden in the primaries.
edit on 6-4-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join