It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets A Biden TKO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DazOne
a reply to: MisterSpock

Captain Obvious to the rescue. Thx pal

a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

A breath of rotten #

Oh cool, so we're just gonna show up and be a jerk because we're butthurt?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DazOne

Joe should reply to this with a video of tRump boasting about grabbing pussies without consent... true tko

Listen very closely. Do not listen to MisterSpock. He does not understand the feelings involved with making these decisions. Joe should do exactly what you said he should do. I think it is practical, beneficial-to the winner of course-, and would make him seem like the cool, new, Old Dude on the block. Yes. I like it.

Also, Joe's sensual touch would make your wives more moist than you have ever been able to.

Once again I can only irritate, that I believe Biden should do these things that you say, exactly as you have instructed. I think it would possibly unite all the Democrats, together, ensuring a better future for all.
edit on 4-4-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Captain Obvious to the rescue. Thx pal

A breath of rotten #

Oh cool, so we're just gonna show up and be a jerk because we're butthurt?

Lol. High school verbal gymnastics. It's the same tactic CNN uses.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

"Listen very closely. Do not listen to MisterSpock."

Words everyone should live by.

I.....don't have very good ideas......

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Click on for a real laugh or cry if you are a Dem.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Nah it's next level, it's win/win.....now the dems have a choice: pile on, defend or say nothing.

Alyssa Milano has been defending him and been getting absolutely slaughtered over on Twitter it's hilarious, these are other liberals attacking her, it's get out the popcorn type stuff.

So this was Trump's actual Oscar moment? What you are describing here is the sound of the actual crumbling of the foundation. Has Trump beaten them that fast? He definitely divided them. Is this the his piece de resistance?

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

"Listen very closely. Do not listen to MisterSpock."

Words everyone should live by.

I.....don't have very good ideas......

Now, now. Don't be hard on yourself. I just seen a situation that needed some taken care of. Mentality is a very fickle thing. Sometimes it is easier just to clean up the mess when they are done.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

I know the liberal media here in Canada are already putting out puff pieces to excuse creepy Joe. All apologies for Joe and his flagrant touching of women, no mention of the children and a quick shift to Trump and the sexual "allegations".

The media will let creepy Joe off on this. Guaranteed.

The Media will, but the left wont, and only because hes not far enough left for them, hes not extreme enough, so they will crucify him.

Thats how the left works, they will eat their own if it serves their purpose in a heart beat.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

The fact that my president tweeted that raises my spirits.

Crazy Pedo-Joe thinks it's OK to be pervy to kids and basically just admits it's "How he is", yet the left loses their # when a rich man admits that women (grown women) will allow anything if enough money is involved, perplexingly.

But Crazy-pedo Joe gets a pass because he's a lefty. The media doesn't give a flying crap about morals. More proof that the globalist elite agenda trumps all morality.

Joe is the only hope the Dems have. They need to get behind him. He will bring them back to a margin of victory, for the Democratic Party, because if they do not, then they may as well have voted Trump in a second time. I think it is that serious. The Democratic Party should get behind Joe now. Joe had them for 8 years before. Did they prosper under him? I don't know, but, but, just come on man. #JustGiveJoeABreakNobodyElseHasAChance

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

A breath of rotten #

Looks like someone found their old account to troll on.

You guys are seriously so transparent that its pathetic

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Troller in Chief.

Quick, someone have snopes fact check that. It looks fake to my trained and humorless eyes.

Do a google on it, the MSM are actually leading with head lines along the lines of "President trumps posts a FAKE video..." as if people needed to know, or... the fakery is beyond real..

edit on 4-4-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Awesome! I hope they rally around Biden
. Clinton 3.0

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

Troller in Chief.
Do a google on it, the MSM are actually leading with head lines along the lines of "President trumps posts a FAKE video..." as if people needed to know, or... the fakery is beyond real..

To be fair the MSM audience did think that it was a good idea to elect some one under criminal investigation who had to cheat inorder to win her own party as a good idea. They also thought the FBI meant Federal Bureau of Inquiry.

They need that little extra help. Luckily for trump the left will re elect him again like last time. They just cant help themselves.
edit on 04430America/ChicagoThu, 04 Apr 2019 22:04:23 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10430America/ChicagoThu, 04 Apr 2019 22:10:58 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Joe should reply to this with a video of tRump boasting about grabbing pussies without consent... true tko

Also, Joe's sensual touch would make your wives more moist than you have ever been able to.

ps. ffs you muricans are STUPID

He said they would let you... that means consent.

What backwards sh!thole country do you come from that you don't actually know what "consent" means?

I'm going to bet that Creepy Joes' touch on my wife would end up with him in an emergency room with a team of surgeons wondering where that testicle went to...

I'm also assuming that the Democrats are reactivating older troll accounts for the run-up of the 2020 elections now?

Do they give you health insurance and a living wage?

Just curious.

edit on 4-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I'm sure there is tons of meme's that include Trump's ridiculous rants about wind farms.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
As childish as it is, I also find it refreshing in some strange way. Funny as hell though.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

But Joe is their only chance. You know this. Joe is the only one that would come close to beating Trump. The Democrats need to get behind Joe or they lose. They don't really have a choice. All the others did not stick. They have to make Joe stick. They need to cover him in honey, literally, so that things, anything at this point, will stick to him if they want to stand a chance.

Biden2020

Payed For By The
If You Don't Vote For Me You Will Continue To Be Losers. Do You Really Want That? I Think Not. Campaign.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I'm also assuming that the Democrats are reactivating older troll accounts for the run-up of the 2020 elections now?

Oh crap, thanks for the reminder, can't wait. So....not looking forward to the trolls coming out from under the bridges and dragging ATS deeper into the depths of hell.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Maybe the Canadien preteens would get excited having joe fondle their breasts as he does here in the US. Our girls don't care much for that. We will send him your way

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: Wookiep

The fact that my president tweeted that raises my spirits.

Crazy Pedo-Joe thinks it's OK to be pervy to kids and basically just admits it's "How he is", yet the left loses their # when a rich man admits that women (grown women) will allow anything if enough money is involved, perplexingly.

But Crazy-pedo Joe gets a pass because he's a lefty. The media doesn't give a flying crap about morals. More proof that the globalist elite agenda trumps all morality.

Joe is the only hope the Dems have. They need to get behind him. He will bring them back to a margin of victory, for the Democratic Party, because if they do not, then they may as well have voted Trump in a second time. I think it is that serious. The Democratic Party should get behind Joe now. Joe had them for 8 years before. Did they prosper under him? I don't know, but, but, just come on man. #JustGiveJoeABreakNobodyElseHasAChance

He is to busy getting behind them

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join