It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old timer just wanted to have his coffee

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek
a reply to: RazorV66

So the actions of a few whackos that identify as "anti trump" makes the whole of the left?

That's like me saying that everyone that supports trump are alt right nationalists....

Wonderful logic OP.

Good point, except we get this every few days in the news. Plus many of us have heard the anecdotes from our friends and relatives on MAGA Hat derangement syndrome.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

A few? have you been keeping track the last 3 years?

Yeah of both sides... And somehow I don't characterize all of them by the actions of a few. Amazing isn't it when true perspective enters the ring???

Please........PLEASE tell me how many leftist were accosted for wearing a P&ssy hat?
Wearing a Bernie shirt?
Wearing Beto gear?

I wonder if you'll EVER get an answer to that question.

Shall we take bets?

I will say it is HIGHLY likely the bookmakers on "the under" are going to be setting the tally real low. Maybe single digits?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There is a justification between "Trump Derangement Disorder and Maga hat Derangment Disorder" One is by the color of a hat / Maga slogan, another is by .... ok hang on... wait i can't answer the other part at this time... there's a million different varieties, and growing... Ill get back on that one
edit on 5-4-2019 by Foreshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

People like her believe that showing patriotism or even respect for the weaker sex should be outed. Surely fair minded people will consider him a bigot / sexist / racist according to their perverted view of the world.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
it would be emotionally satisfying to tell that unruly harridan off in such a situation. But it would be a mistake.

I make it my goal to be the gray man. To pass through this world unnoticed, alone in a crowd. I don't wear clothing with writing on it, in order to move through the madding crowd, without drawing your attention or being fixed in your memory. Being a celebrity means being vulnerable to the crowd's opinion. Since I'm neither black nor white, but only shades of gray, they have no opinion of me. I receive no death threats the way this woman has.

That has also become my goal, to be the gray man. It has become necessary in times like these if you want to stay off the radar and survive unmolested. The secret to invisibility is very simple, it is to not be seen while in plain sight.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Ah, another story where an idiot does something stupid, and gives the right the chance to say that this is how everyone on the left behaves. Woo, live for these exciting threads.

Not every one of them but I would say at least 80% of them have been acting like this in one form or another.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alexander the Great

Maybe I'm being a little harsh here, but in my opinion, that chick needs to be shot.

You actually are questioning if that is too harsh? lol.. wow.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Some poor kid wearing a red Nintendo hat almost got yelled at in NYC the other day.

Guy was all ready to attack when he say red hat. ran up to the 10 year old and mom and then looked real dumb.

Poor mother and kid were scared

That dude didn't get a NY tongue lashing? What has this world come to when a NYC woman isn't mean as a snake when someone threatens her in any way? I met some that were nice if you were and ready to rock if you weren't.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

A few? have you been keeping track the last 3 years?

Yeah of both sides... And somehow I don't characterize all of them by the actions of a few. Amazing isn't it when true perspective enters the ring???

Please........PLEASE tell me how many leftist were accosted for wearing a P&ssy hat?
Wearing a Bernie shirt?
Wearing Beto gear?

Coming soon - Beto 2020 skateboards.

Doormats and toilet doilies are on that probable list?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: dragonridr
Wonder if she is guilty of cultural appropriations. She better be Indian to have a mohawk. Isn't this how this is supposed to work?

The oldest known example of a mohawk hairstyle, on an actual body, is from Dublin, fyi. Granted, almost every historian agrees that it is probably far older, and was probably pretty universal, similar to dreads.

The name of the style, 'mohawk', is actually a newer term, made socially popular in a 1939 movie.

I know that the Iroquois Nation, Cherokee in particular have legends of Irish explorers that moved to America long before any official acknowledgement in Western society. Certain traditions of the Natives where God was connected to the white cross rocks mimicking the cross for Christians. There were the 'little people' a Leprechaun story taught in the myths of the Iroquois Tribes.

www.firstpeople.us...

So Irish traditions in the native Americans before Columbus is my take. Maybe the Mohawk was brought to America?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alexander the Great

Maybe I'm being a little harsh here, but in my opinion, that chick needs to be shot.

Rabid animals do get shot and these types are not that, yet. Restraint always in these situations if not for reason, then do it because we "never interrupt our enemies when they are making mistakes".

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

it would be emotionally satisfying to tell that unruly harridan off in such a situation. But it would be a mistake.

I make it my goal to be the gray man. To pass through this world unnoticed, alone in a crowd. I don't wear clothing with writing on it, in order to move through the madding crowd, without drawing your attention or being fixed in your memory. Being a celebrity means being vulnerable to the crowd's opinion. Since I'm neither black nor white, but only shades of gray, they have no opinion of me. I receive no death threats the way this woman has.

That has also become my goal, to be the gray man. It has become necessary in times like these if you want to stay off the radar and survive unmolested. The secret to invisibility is very simple, it is to not be seen while in plain sight.

I wear the "Don't Tread on Me" and don't want to attract the MAGA haters either, but I will speak up face to face about it. My wife often stops me and I say it anyway because it needs to be heard IMO. Facts are the problem for those wishing to believe the lies.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

When all of a sudden he had to deal with Rebecca Mankey, a mentally deranged "person" who verbally accosted him.

Dehumanize the dehumanizers!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hell, I wouldn't even want to buy guitar strings from her. Good for them for not letting her creep around a music store anymore.a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

If only you knew how oppressed this man makes you. Too bad you're blinded by the (white male) light.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I wear the "Don't Tread on Me" and don't want to attract the MAGA haters either, but I will speak up face to face about it. My wife often stops me and I say it anyway because it needs to be heard IMO. Facts are the problem for those wishing to believe the lies.

Tons of respect for that, I just don't like a target on my back so to speak. I'd rather stay low until the time I'll need to step up, even then a low profile would be best in an underground resistance movement.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66>>> This Manky woman was the one who was intolerant and full of hate and wanted to lash out at someone to cause them grief. Look at the way she dresses and that tells you she wants confrontation and attention and has issues with a negative self image. So she projected all that onto this guy without even knowing him. Same as with that goof Jussie Smolett although he did it more for personal gain but there is equal stupidity and disregard for others there in both. And the idiot at Chick Fil A who derailed his life by attacking the poor girl waiting on him at the drive thru. The next time these people try to label someone as bad they should look in a mirror first.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm not defending this woman's actions, but some on here sound like stepford #ing zombies, she has a mohican which fits I'm exactly with her age. Why don't you attack her actions rather than her looks? And there was one comment that sounded suspiciously like a call for her to be raped. Get a #ing grip.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Tons of respect for that, I just don't like a target on my back so to speak. I'd rather stay low until the time I'll need to step up, even then a low profile would be best in an underground resistance movement.

Touche', I am with you in spirit. I have my momentary lapse of reasoning issues and need not cast stones at others. I do get agitated at mistreatment of people in my presence.

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That chick is crazy and needs serious help before she hurts herself or someone else but chances are this guy knew exactly what he was doing wearing a MAGA hat in a Starbucks in California of all places. He was trolling for a reaction.

Life will go on and all the hatred and blind faith will fade in time. The extremist ideologies I see permeating thru people on both sides will subside and hopefully you'll all be able to see things clearly and this site will go back to being a conspiracy site and not a platform for halfwits who have a myopic view of politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join