It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old timer just wanted to have his coffee

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
NO ONE should be threatening that woman at all.

Reading in the article that she is receiving threats is disheartening to me, as this says that there are people out there not sophisticated enough to realize this woman destroyed herself and nothing you can say or do to her will ever have as much of an effect as this.

No one wants to hire an unstable nutjob who threatens the family of an elderly man who did nothing to her at all.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Reading in the article that she is receiving threats is disheartening to me, as this says that there are people out there not sophisticated enough to realize this woman destroyed herself and nothing you can say or do to her will ever have as much of an effect as this.

No one wants to hire an unstable nutjob who threatens the family of an elderly man who did nothing to her at all.

You are right.
If I saw her in public, I would just shake my head and walk on by.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

In the end---yes both sides do it. But its hard to take the left seriously when they talk about things like equality and stand side by side with Muslims that actually take great pains to stamp out homosexuality in their own. It's hard to pay attention to a group claiming Trump is making anti Muslim sentiment more popular then even when in China they are forcing their Muslims into indoctrination camps. It hard taking them seriously when that shooter in NZ CLEARLY identifies with China and what they are doing with Muslims and everyone blames Trump for that

You are completely missing the point. To say that only the "left" are doing it means that YOU are being disengenuous. One set of rules applies to both sides of the argument. I'm not talking about misdirection...I'm talking about both ends of the fanatical scale are not representative of the rest of those ideals.

But the entire point of this thread is that the fanatics on the left are completely representative of the left, which is untrue.

I've already pointed out in other threads that "zomg MAGA hat wearer" is an old trope when someone points out that that person committed a violent act. I also apply that same logic to the other end of the spectrum.

But if the right wants to disavow the neo-nazis or alt-right or whomever, that's okay. But the left cannot disavow the Antifas? That sir, is disengenous and completely biased. And I will stand by that.

(And here I am safely esconced in the middle watching people on either end act like fools either for or against a silly red hat...lol)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Absolutely, the Left should disavow ANTIFA...as should we all.

BUT...are we certain this woman is ANTIFA?

I only ask, as attacking defenseless Jews in public for exercising their beliefs is more of a Nazi kind of thing.

PLUS...the "lady" in question DOES have that whole skin-head coffure thing going for her.

It only makes sense, really, if Nazis and ANTIFA are essentially one-in-the-same.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Karl Marx said that everything anybody does is ultimately a political act. Freud said everything anybody does is motivated by sex.

Marx and Freud are not as popular as they used to be.
edit on 5-4-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

originally posted by: RazorV66
I am going to organize protests where he works to make him feel as unsafe as he made every brown person he met today.”

Out of all the whack things she apparently said, this is the one that stood out the most to me. I'm a brown person and MAGA hats do not make me feel uncomfortable. Y'know what makes me feel uncomfortable?? People like her. People that think it's ok to do what she did, all in the name of brown people like me.

When I hear stories like this I really wish I was there. I would love to just walk right up, sit down and shake that gentleman's hand. I'd be curious if she'd want to ruin my life as well for that.......if she did, I think I'd try my hand at using the race card for once in my life. XD

From one brown person to another, A-freakin-men.

This is the bigotry of low expectation at work. No one needs her to step up for them, but she assumes that she needs to, probably only because she has a massive chip on her shoulder of a personal nature..
edit on 5-4-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Absolutely right.
Just because she went full retard, doesn’t mean other people have to do it too.
No threats are necessary, the consequences of her actions that she has to face now should be enough to quell that sort of nonsense.
She is obviously a tortured soul suffering under Trump’s rule, but it looks like she has been suffering for a lot longer than he has been in office.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Absolutely right.
Just because she went full retard, doesn’t mean other people have to do it too.
No threats are necessary, the consequences of her actions that she has to face now should be enough to quell that sort of nonsense.
She is obviously a tortured soul suffering under Trump’s rule, but it looks like she has been suffering for a lot longer than he has been in office.

Assuming she learns her lesson. She may just attribute her firing to the almighty patriarchy. Sometimes people only learn through tasting their own medicine. And even then, not often the case.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Ladies & Gentlemen....THIS is your New Democrat Party.

Wonder if she is guilty of cultural appropriations. She better be Indian to have a mohawk. Isn't this how this is supposed to work?
It’s a punk rock thing. She clearly just walked out of Hot Topic.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

She thinks she's absolutely fabulous.

So fab, in fact, that nobody can deny how wise and right she is about whatever she feels is reality.

So fab, in fact, that everyone should think and act just like her...and everyone should do and act precisely as she says...because "fabulous".

Why is she fabulous?

Because nobody ever disagrees with her, or disrupts her fabulous reality...and, god help 'em if they do...because she will unlease her fabulous against them...she will scream at them...chase them down...call them a racist...get them fired and thrown out of clubs. She will carry signs outside their house and use her fabulous to rally her entire town against them...so they will never dare to disrupt her fabulous reality ever again.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Maybe I'm being a little harsh here, but in my opinion, that chick needs to be shot.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Alexander the Great

NO. Violence is wrong.

She just needs a hug.
Where's Joe Biden when you need him?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Alexander the Great

No she doesn't. She needs help. People who are stable don't lose their # like this.

As awful as what she did is, violence would only serve to broaden the divide that created this circus in the first place.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: seagull

I'd like to think that I'd be brave enough. Sad times in that I'll probably have the opportunity to test my mettle.

I was that one that just couldn't stand to let the bully get away with it. Usually I got them to 'chill' by pointing out what he looked like being a jerk. Twice I got my butt kicked good by a crowd of black folk calling me racist names but neither were for harassing the bully back. I made life long friends with the ones I met later in life and let them know I forgave them for beating me up for no reason. Karma for my confronting bullies and mostly getting away with it.

One HS Linebacker on my team was a bully that came after me with a broom handle because my brother, much smaller and younger, was pestering him because the little kids were mad at him for being mean to them. I got mad and hit him hard with my football pads and helmet and bought enough distance to get to safety when I realized it didn't work. The rest of the football team threatened to kick his butt if he laid a hand on me after I did that too. They said because he had me by 6 or 7 inches and a hundred pounds and I stood toe to toe and hit him in the face like a man. He stayed a prick with ears to everyone he met for many years but I won that round.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
“Anybody in Palo Alto know this freak.”

Yeah, try a mirror you worthless sub human piece of garbage.

I hear she likes to hang out at a bar called Roosters.

Roosters in Thunder Dome City!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: RetsuUnohana

I find it funny, that someone so "Edgy" goe's to Starbucks in the first place. The last place I'd think of Anarchist Punk Rock/ Bitch would be is in Palo Starbucks is laughable

And also... # off with you're douchebag husband... I read his tweets, and he's just as big of a farce as You are! Looks like You both lost whatever Social Justice War You were after.
edit on 5-4-2019 by Foreshadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
If there was ever a short lived fart, this is the def. of it!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ah, another story where an idiot does something stupid, and gives the right the chance to say that this is how everyone on the left behaves. Woo, live for these exciting threads.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
it would be emotionally satisfying to tell that unruly harridan off in such a situation. But it would be a mistake.

I make it my goal to be the gray man. To pass through this world unnoticed, alone in a crowd. I don't wear clothing with writing on it, in order to move through the madding crowd, without drawing your attention or being fixed in your memory. Being a celebrity means being vulnerable to the crowd's opinion. Since I'm neither black nor white, but only shades of gray, they have no opinion of me. I receive no death threats the way this woman has.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
You have to admit, Rebecca lost her Punk Rock credentials when she first stepped into a Starbucks! Am I wrong?

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join