It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old timer just wanted to have his coffee

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Just look at her appearance. Her entire life seems based on getting attention.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I love how the leftie whack job who acts like a self appointed dictator in "her town" warns others of not being the one to join her attack on this innocent man lest they 'slip into fascism...' Wow. That is some gold medal Olympic irony.
edit on 5-4-2019 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

True perspective or just another back patting exercise of futility? I realize types like you tend to populate all manners of discussions but somehow I am not seeing your name and thinking "Well now the voice of reason has entered the fray"

Besides, your intellectually lazy both sides do it argument is a deflection. There are a reason why fake hate crimes have been trending in the past several years----people are starting to pay attention. Just had a guy in the south convicted of burning his own church and spraying pro trump graffiti on the building. It was all over the news--until the hoax came out. Then buried.

In the end---yes both sides do it. But its hard to take the left seriously when they talk about things like equality and stand side by side with Muslims that actually take great pains to stamp out homosexuality in their own. It's hard to pay attention to a group claiming Trump is making anti Muslim sentiment more popular then even when in China they are forcing their Muslims into indoctrination camps. It hard taking them seriously when that shooter in NZ CLEARLY identifies with China and what they are doing with Muslims and everyone blames Trump for that

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Some poor kid wearing a red Nintendo hat almost got yelled at in NYC the other day.

Guy was all ready to attack when he say red hat. ran up to the 10 year old and mom and then looked real dumb.

Poor mother and kid were scared

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Some poor kid wearing a red Nintendo hat almost got yelled at in NYC the other day.

Guy was all ready to attack when he say red hat. ran up to the 10 year old and mom and then looked real dumb.

Poor mother and kid were scared

Leftism: Stomping out Fascism...One old man and child at a time.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

I think you underestimate people. Even a rabbit will fight to the death for its children. When the line separating family is crossed, there is no going back. It becomes fight or die.

TheRedneck

Lol very true, but when I look at the crazy left I see that there are a bunch of them, but the one thing I see over and over is physically they are very limited. They might have big mouths, but push comes to shove they are in deep poo poo. Its like putting poodle up against a wolf.

edit on 5-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

originally posted by: ker2010
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

A few? have you been keeping track the last 3 years?

Yeah of both sides... And somehow I don't characterize all of them by the actions of a few. Amazing isn't it when true perspective enters the ring???

Please........PLEASE tell me how many leftist were accosted for wearing a P&ssy hat?
Wearing a Bernie shirt?
Wearing Beto gear?

Coming soon - Beto 2020 skateboards.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thanks for posting! This outraged me as much as the Sandmann incident, involving a teen wearing a MAGA hat and being blamed for accosting and taunting a Native person. A perfect example of Trump Derangement Syndrome, that some on the Left always fail to acknowledge. They'd rather deflect, make excuses and twist the facts, which are other things that the Left are pros at.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RazorV66

Ladies & Gentlemen....THIS is your New Democrat Party.

Wonder if she is guilty of cultural appropriations. She better be Indian to have a mohawk. Isn't this how this is supposed to work?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don't even like Trump all that much and I want to get a MAGA hat. I'll take that and a bottle of pepper spray and the first nut to come at me will get sprayed with the whole damn bottle. I don't think I live close enough to people this crazy though. I'm tired of this liberal bs of telling others what to wear, say, and do. They sound a lot more like fascists to me than the people they say are fascist.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

It is interesting how TDS sufferers project their insecurities and lack of self control onto their victims. Very similar to a muslim blaming his rape victim for showing her face or too much skin, though I doubt they would admit it.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Wonder if she is guilty of cultural appropriations. She better be Indian to have a mohawk. Isn't this how this is supposed to work?

She looked in the mirror and said hmmm what would make me more attractive....MOHAWK!! That's the ticket!!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Creepy Joe could poke out an eye sniffering that things head. What a strange looking individual with soo much inner hate. They say evil hates good and can understand using that logic.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Mad Max called, he wants his background back.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RazorV66

Ladies & Gentlemen....THIS is your New Democrat Party.

Either that...or she tried to 'scalp' herself to make reparations for the actions of her racist ancestors.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   

1/1024th MOHAWK

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ya know, I don't even care about the Mohawk, more power to her if she wants to sport one; it's her behavior and the fact that she thinks others should have joined in with her on her tirade that I find repulsive.

The weak minded are easily led by the lying media, and this lady represents a prime example of such.

Covington, Smollett, and now this situation on top of several others.

The 'tolerant' people who are anything but will one day bite off much more than they can chew.
edit on 5-4-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: more not ore

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

The oldest known example of a mohawk hairstyle, on an actual body, is from Dublin, fyi. Granted, almost every historian agrees that it is probably far older, and was probably pretty universal, similar to dreads.

The name of the style, 'mohawk', is actually a newer term, made socially popular in a 1939 movie.
edit on 5-4-2019 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ker2010

I agree with you to a point. Another reason is that they seem to do this in areas controlled by a sympathetic Liberal Government.

Right after the 2016 election, I was taking my Great-Niece and two of her friends to w women's college basketball game. There was a group of the pink p*ssy hats having a protest. A campus police officer stopped me and told me that I was going no further, to go back to my car. I told him that I had tickets to the game. He said that he didn't care and handed me a card with a number to call to get a refund. I told him that I wasn't too worried that I could take care of myself. He told me that he knew that. He wasn't letting me go further for my safety, it was for the safety of the protesters. His job was to protect the protesters.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Look at that crazy joker. lol. Funny that her employer fired her, but Starbucks tolerated her disrupting the entire store. Starbucks employees must be walking on egg shells. They shut down the whole chain for a day a year or so ago to give their employees training in 'sensitivity and tolerance' after one of their shops threw out two black guys because they weren't buying anything. She should have been thrown out and trespassed but I guess that's not the Starbucks way.

I have to say that I am very impressed with the guitar company's statement. I'm not talking about them firing her (that was a bonus), I'm talking about the comment of music bringing people together and being respectful of people's beliefs. That was kinda cool.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join