It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old timer just wanted to have his coffee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
hehehe

Caught a case.

Now you can tweet on twitter;

I AINT FRIAD TO CATCH NO CASE.

hahah you #ing average retard.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

So you are saying the 2019 Trump Maga Hat Convention is going to take place in Palo Alto?

Well at least Starbucks must be excited for the business.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
She was fired from her job when her boss found out about what she did.

She called the old man a Nazi.... he is Jewish and was wearing a yarmulke under the MAGA hat.

What a whack job she is.

Maybe Palo Alto isn't that bad then, unless it was only because he is Jewish, that would still make it bad.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
That woman is just delusional, her mind is weirder than her hairdo. She appears to be an older woman who is trying to look younger, I suppose she is trying to deceive the people who shop at the music store into thinking she is young and cool. Older people are often nuts too, in fact, I have known quite a few people who get weird in their forties and fifties.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
“Anybody in Palo Alto know this freak.”

Yeah, try a mirror you worthless sub human piece of garbage.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
“Anybody in Palo Alto know this freak.”

Yeah, try a mirror you worthless sub human piece of garbage.

I hear she likes to hang out at a bar called Roosters.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
You know, I’d hate to be one so cynical to say this, but some day, someone like her is going to acoust a MAGA hat wearing person who happens to also be at the end of their ropes either with a terminal illness or just ready to snap and we’re going hear about someone being made an example of what happens when you mess with the wrong person at the wrong time.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: soekvg

I waited years for that to happen with one of the last groups in America as brazenly hate filled and insane as the TDS sufferers, Fred Phelps and the Westboro retards... it never happened. Really makes you wonder just how strong the mind control tactics of TPTB are to keep their crazy fools safe while carrying out their missions, doesn't it?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Kudos to her boss kicking her out.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You are seriously wearing a MAGA2020 hat, after seeing what Trump and his bottom feeding swamp rats are currently up to?!?! Do you believe all the MSM bs disinformation?

Let's MAGA, but it will never happen with Trump at the helm. The man seriously disappoints on almost every level. I used to give him the benefit of the doubt, but no more, particularly after making Elliot War Criminal Convicted Perjurer Abrams and John Bolton key parts of his foreign policy team.

Tulsi Gabbart 2020.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That woman is just delusional, her mind is weirder than her hairdo. She appears to be an older woman who is trying to look younger, I suppose she is trying to deceive the people who shop at the music store into thinking she is young and cool. Older people are often nuts too, in fact, I have known quite a few people who get weird in their forties and fifties.

Hey we might both be in Michigan but you don't know me so quit picking on me!!. I'm in the southwest corner it might be the Chicago smog blowing across. NOT MY FAULT!! I was born this way!!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Not to sound like a total ass, but she does have that "2019", inhuman globin look. Just at face value I'd make the assumption that she identifies as a draft excluder.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
don't forget to count this incident when you're tallying "anti-semitic hate crimes"

gotta take what you get

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm pretty sure people like this cannot be fixed. It might come down to some real fighting as you mentioned. Damn sad.

I think it's unlikely.

People(on both sides) these days don't have the will or determination to actually engage in a physical conflict like we did in the past.

It will just continue to be this awkward dance between modern outlets(social media, MSM, etc) that will slowly chip away until we are toast.

It really would be a lot easier, if like the old days, we just drew lines, put on uniforms and went for the last group standing.

What it likely is they will invite in by sanctuary city declarations, the type of thugs and ISIS lovers who will do their bidding. But as we see that crowd does random rape and murder too. Then the city that invites them in gets to witness their determination. Later, they will blame the 'right wing conspiracy' or some other similar lie.
edit on 5-4-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
She's got the White Savior Complex.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Why does she make me think of Sillyoleme?

Ill say it once and ill say it again. These people get away with this crap because the people who would lay them out:

1) Do not wear MAGA hats because they know what they could and would do if attacked and don't want the trouble.

2) Or they do wear the hats and are fit or intimidating looking bigger guys who these cowards wont harass.

These are the reasons we haven't seen a story of one of these TDS whack jobs being sent to the ER yet.

I do however hope they attack someone with a maga hat on when a 1 or 2 person who doesn't wear one and supports Trump is around. Most guys who can handle themselves detest bullys.
edit on 5-4-2019 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This is what the left and most of the media support and look like. That deranged POS looks like something out of a horror flick. That creepy looking woman is nothing but a bottom feeder and novelty for the rest of us to laugh at. Only in HELLIFORNIA.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
What makes her think itbis her town any more than it is his ? What happened to all that community stuff??? She’s either a young soul or a very rebellious one.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MisterSpock
a reply to: DBCowboy

If only all the other white people in there were as woke as she was.

She could have called them to arms and led a mentally deranged mob against an innocent old man minding his business. They could have drove him out into the street and beat him, you know, for anti-fascism.

They could have broken some glass. . . . . like a whole night of broken glass. . . . . . . wonder what that'd be called. . . . . . . . .

Crystal Meth, no wait thats a different Nazi invention

Or is that this womans online Nic?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The woman is clearly mentally ill ,you can tell without her opening her mouth and when she did WOW , fully fledged nut job
, very surprised someone never pulled her up for this in America

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join