It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old timer just wanted to have his coffee

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

It's only going to get worse.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
We honestly shouldn't be surprised anymore when a deranged leftist decides to showcase their severe lack of self-awareness in public.

Poor guy..

No wait, poor woman.. hopefully she can find some peace and balance in her life.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If only all the other white people in there were as woke as she was.

She could have called them to arms and led a mentally deranged mob against an innocent old man minding his business. They could have drove him out into the street and beat him, you know, for anti-fascism.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
The projection is strong in this one. But I’m sure all the brown skin people appreciate her being their voice🙄

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

She could have called them to arms and led a mentally deranged mob against an innocent old man minding his business. They could have drove him out into the street and beat him, you know, for anti-fascism.

They could have broken some glass. . . . . like a whole night of broken glass. . . . . . . wonder what that'd be called. . . . . . . . .
edit on 4-4-2019 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

wonder what that'd be called

A peaceful protest if your hat is pink, and a riot if your hat is red.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

They could have broken some glass. . . . . like a whole night of broken glass. . . . . . . wonder what that'd be called. . . . . . . . .

If it was named in German, I bet that would sound cool

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

If it was named in German, I bet that would sound cool

Maybe...Maybe nacht.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sounds as though she is setting her self up to be sued for slander.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
a reply to: Xtrozero

TDS is normal?

This bitch is "mainstream"?

Did you read the OP?

Did you look at the pictures?

Holy crap.

Her message is mainstream now... I mean WTF with Biden, they can't find someone on the right to attack so they go after their true front runner. They will consume themselves in their hate for Trump/MAGA. This woman looks extreme but her message isn't that far from her base.

edit on 4-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Jewish Nazis are the worst...

Yep...

George Soros proves it.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66

It's only going to get worse.

Every time I think it can't get any worse...it gets even worse. It's beyond insanity with so much crap going on.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Suing it won't help. Firing it won't help. These are animals. One lesson we (should have) learned form WWII Germany is that economic measures are insufficient against those with such hatred in their hearts.

There is another war coming. We'll be fighting the same enemy from a different place. This piece of filth did not go after just a peaceful old man... it went after his family as well. The training is now complete. Adolph Hitler would be proud.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm pretty sure people like this cannot be fixed. It might come down to some real fighting as you mentioned. Damn sad.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
a reply to: TheRedneck

I'm pretty sure people like this cannot be fixed. It might come down to some real fighting as you mentioned. Damn sad.

I think it's unlikely.

People(on both sides) these days don't have the will or determination to actually engage in a physical conflict like we did in the past.

It will just continue to be this awkward dance between modern outlets(social media, MSM, etc) that will slowly chip away until we are toast.

It really would be a lot easier, if like the old days, we just drew lines, put on uniforms and went for the last group standing.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Sad indeed.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

It was either DTS or Flakka with a double espresso for good measure .

I’ll tell you what irritates me in these situations. People just sat there and watched. The right doesn’t stand up and tell the boneheads they are being douchecanoes .

Most conservatives in this country are afraid to speak their piece or they’ll be labeled Hitler, racist... etc. We need to quit walking around these lunatics on eggshells and be heard loud and clear again. Preconceived consequences be damned .

The whole conservative party needs some backbone for Christ sake.

We need more of this but louder ....

I know for a fact I would speak up.

What about you guys ?

edit on 4-4-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I think you underestimate people. Even a rabbit will fight to the death for its children. When the line separating family is crossed, there is no going back. It becomes fight or die.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: MisterSpock

I think you underestimate people. Even a rabbit will fight to the death for its children. When the line separating family is crossed, there is no going back. It becomes fight or die.

TheRedneck

My point was that there are those that are fighting this "battle" that are NOT trying to push it hot, but continue to use other means of assault that keep it just outside the sight of the average person while slowly chipping away towards their goal.

They won't outright say they are fighting "this" for "that" and moving this battle into the actual stage of physical skirmish.

If you can keep those on the sidelines complacent while attaining your goals it's easier and ultimately just as successful. Like I said, I'd prefer it if just lines were drawn and people could choose their side and then fight for it with a clear winner. Those are old methods(for the west) that I just can't see coming back. We won't have a guns in hand civil war again in this country, IMO.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I see it more as some cheap first "shots" fired by these type of people who then try to run and hide. Those on the receiving end will have had enough and finish it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join