It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old timer just wanted to have his coffee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A 74 year old Jewish Trump supporter named Victor was sitting in a Palo Alto, CA Starbucks minding his own business.

When all of a sudden he had to deal with Rebecca Mankey, a mentally deranged "person" who verbally accosted him.

All because Victor was wearing a Trump MAGA hat.
Here is what she said......

“I am going to publicly shame him in town and try to get him fired and kicked out of every club he is in,” she vowed. “I am going to go to his house and march up and down carrying a sign that says he hates black people. I am going to organize protests where he works to make him feel as unsafe as he made every brown person he met today.”

One of Mankey’s posts read, “Anybody in Palo Alto know this freak.”

“He will never forget me and will think seriously about wearing that hat in my town ever again,” Mankey’s post added. “If you see him in this hat, please confront him. You do not want to be the person who didn’t speak up as we slip into fascism.”

[...]

How is it "people" on the Left, of which said Left is supposed to be tolerant of everything, hates everything and wants to do harm to a complete stranger?

Also she has been fired from her position of office manager of a music store after the owner caught wind of the debacle she caused.

BTW, I have been wearing my new MAGA 2020 hat for 3 weeks or so now and I have not heard a peep out of anyone that sees me wearing it.

www.citizenfreepress.com...
www.paloaltoonline.com...
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 4-4-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2019 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Apr 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+44 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
She was fired from her job when her boss found out about what she did.

She called the old man a Nazi.... he is Jewish and was wearing a yarmulke under the MAGA hat.

What a whack job she is.
edit on b000000302019-04-04T18:54:17-05:0006America/ChicagoThu, 04 Apr 2019 18:54:17 -0500600000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

This is beyond “whack job”, it’s beyond outrageous to behave like that.
How can anyone take these people serious anymore?

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Just look at the smirk on his face too. Unbelievable.

+50 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I am going to organize protests where he works to make him feel as unsafe as he made every brown person he met today.”

Out of all the whack things she apparently said, this is the one that stood out the most to me. I'm a brown person and MAGA hats do not make me feel uncomfortable. Y'know what makes me feel uncomfortable?? People like her. People that think it's ok to do what she did, all in the name of brown people like me.

When I hear stories like this I really wish I was there. I would love to just walk right up, sit down and shake that gentleman's hand. I'd be curious if she'd want to ruin my life as well for that.......if she did, I think I'd try my hand at using the race card for once in my life. XD

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
You know, political "derangement syndrome" is nothing new. We had Clinton Derangement Syndrome, Bush Derangement Syndrome, Obama Derangement Syndrome, and could probably find the perjorative appearing earlier than Willie.

But.

I've never seen it so acute as it is now. These people have gone insane and joined a de facto political cult. It's disturbing.
edit on 4/4/19 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
She was fired from her job when her boss found out about what she did.

She called the old man a Nazi.... he is Jewish and was wearing a yarmulke under the MAGA hat.

What a whack job she is.

these happen every week almost. I heard something that pegs it the other day.

The MAGA hat isnt racist or bigoted, it just exposes it.

+13 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Jewish Nazis are the worst...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

I am going to organize protests where he works to make him feel as unsafe as he made every brown person he met today.”

Out of all the whack things she apparently said, this is the one that stood out the most to me. I'm a brown person and MAGA hats do not make me feel uncomfortable. Y'know what makes me feel uncomfortable?? People like her. People that think it's ok to do what she did, all in the name of brown people like me.

When I hear stories like this I really wish I was there. I would love to just walk right up, sit down and shake that gentleman's hand. I'd be curious if she'd want to ruin my life as well for that.......if she did, I think I'd try my hand at using the race card for once in my life. XD

If you were there and sat with him, that would have drove her completely over the edge I would imagine.
You would have been in trouble, unless you were armed.

+20 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Ladies & Gentlemen....THIS is your New Democrat Party.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Did I miss something?

Since when has supporting Trump meant being ‘anti black-america’????

Is this the next failed accusation of the leftists?

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

“The part that was really heartbreaking to me was that in a full Starbucks, I was the only one person yelling at him,” Mankey complained. “There were other white people in there who should have called him out. It is the duty of every white person in America to stand up to this every time they see it.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This is the funniest crap I've ever heard.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
You know, political "derangement syndrome" is nothing new. We had Clinton Derangement Syndrome, Bush Derangement Syndrome, Obama Derangement Syndrome, and could probably find the pejorative appearing earlier than Bush.

But.

I've never seen it so acute as it is now. These people have gone insane and joined a de facto political cult. It's disturbing.

To be truthful, Old Bill got away with a lot with very little harassment, Bush got some, Obama lived a love fest his first 6. With other presidents we are talking smaller sizes of groups that didn't fit main stream but it seems with Trump it is mainstream.

edit on 4-4-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

TDS is normal?

This bitch is "mainstream"?

Did you read the OP?

Did you look at the pictures?

Holy crap.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This woman should be held on a psych evaluation.

She needs help.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Whats more disturbing is looking up the woman, I ran across this they even give you a societal score and looks like anyone can edit it

Looks like Chinas new scoring system isnt that far off from the US

www.mylife.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Rebecca Mankey, a BrownShirt by self proclamation 😆

Would you buy a used car from her? 😆

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

A little clarity:

“If you see him in this hat, please confront him. You do not want to be the person who didn’t speak up as we slip into fascism.”

While doing:

“I am going to publicly shame him in town and try to get him fired and kicked out of every club he is in,” she vowed. “I am going to go to his house and march up and down carrying a sign that says he hates black people. I am going to organize protests where he works to make him feel as unsafe as he made every brown person he met today.”

Love it.

In her mind she will be the victim. This is a mental health issue.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

It is a mental health issue and sadly not only is it not being addressed, it's being enabled by a large vocal group of people with influence.

It's really sad to watch people fuel the fire of those with mental health issues.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

If you were there and sat with him, that would have drove her completely over the edge I would imagine.
You would have been in trouble, unless you were armed.

That's ok, I would honestly have expected it. I'm somewhat armed, I do use a walking stick and I have invested in the self-defense varieties, so I would at least have something. If she did do anything then I would use that chance to call her a racist, even if it was just her telling me how wrong I was to support that hat/sentiment, see how she likes having the tables turned on her.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join