It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new American civil war

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry
At least youre fair and cant be called out for taking sides. the dead cant bitch

Nope. The left and the right both deserve some .308 loving.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It would be easier to write a virus for the phones to explode the battery if the connecting number was too close. Because I am not sure if the human genome project has identified the gene sequence for ignorantly rude yet.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SailorJerry
At least youre fair and cant be called out for taking sides. the dead cant bitch

Nope. The left and the right both deserve some .308 loving.

At least you picked a good round, thats my favor as well.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Who doesn't like scotch?

Facists who dispise any joy in life.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Laphroaig if im feeling peaty

Dalwhinnie for my evening on the porch.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Ain't that the truth.
You know "they" will all be on the "other" side.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But that would make a standard rifle an assaulting rifle and destroy a narrative if it doesn’t have tacticool components. But then again maybe that is why I have a .357 lever action, for the look of confusion rather than it being the lowest legal caliber in which to hunt deer in Ohio.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
It didn't work out to slaughter all the immigrants as they try to cross the border, did it? The term "deadly force" was used as I recall. Maybe killing all those little kids and their mommies wasn't such a good idea after all? Nobody else was much interested in that idea.

So now, the fantasy is to use those little machine gun - rapid fire things - to murder democrats? Soooo, ya want to kill the democrats. Alrighty then.

Holy Mary Mother of God.

Eat a snickers bar.

Anybody who pulls the trigger on one of those AK 47 things, or whatever weapon, at an innocent American will be shot on sight by police, or tried as a terrorist -- guilty of a hate crime, mass murder, and sentenced to death by the feds.

These violent scenarios are fantasies. There will be no civil war. Just a bunch of angry people who will find themselves in prison in short order. How do I know this? A little document we call the Constitution. Opening fire on groups of people is illegal, you know, and punishable by death. Be wary of those who advocate it.

I skipped a couple of pages in the middle of this thread, but I'm pretty sure you're the first one who has mentioned anything about a fantasy to kill democrats if a Civil War breaks out. Read about James Hodgkinson some time. If it was all about shooting each other, he would've started it already.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

It would be easier to write a virus for the phones to explode the battery if the connecting number was too close. Because I am not sure if the human genome project has identified the gene sequence for ignorantly rude yet.

A. That was flippin hilarious.

B. I bet that's a thing, and I bet I could name the country who figured it out.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

My fantasy is to keep the illegals and deport the Democrats. At least the illegals are trying for a better life in most cases.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I'm in, let's roast some underlings on poked sticks over medical hemp!

Nothing like the joy to deny others any joy in life. Schadenfreude 2.0, we'll get there eventually in case we aint there already.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: LSU2018

My fantasy is to keep the illegals and deport the Democrats. At least the illegals are trying for a better life in most cases.

you win
there is beverage to clean off my screen now

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm in, let's roast some underlings on poked sticks over medical hemp!

I rock this avatar to get cool invites like that.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

China. The Samsung battery problems was limited test run. Maybe.

And that is my mantra, make efficiency funny again. But MEFA hats just look weird and cause too many questions.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ask your favorite Rapepublican to suck it up for you, publicly.

Free screenings for free citizens!

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

First of all...I totally disagree with your manifesto.

You seem to equate leftists with being anti-2nd Amendment --- Nothing can be further from the truth.

You also seem to give some pie-in-the-sky rationalization that suggests you follow a path that is not in the best interest for the people of the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution.

See ya on the battlefield...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
Question.

Because our democracy typically involves two parties, and one party kills all the members of the opposing party, until there is only one party left, or survivors of the second party are forced to succumb to the beliefs of the 1st party in order to continue their lives and those of their children and loved ones, is what is left still a 'democracy"?

THAT'S a fantasy... All that should happen, just like what should've happened with the first Civil War, is secession. Let the states govern themselves and let the feds govern all of the original US for military purposes. We're as polarized as we've ever been and it isn't going to change unless one side gives up and takes on the beliefs of the other side.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

You seem to equate leftists with being anti-2nd Amendment --- Nothing can be further from the truth.

You also seem to give some pie-in-the-sky rationalization that suggests you follow a path that is not in the best interest for the people of the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join