It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new American civil war

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

First of all...I totally disagree with your manifesto.

You seem to equate leftists with being anti-2nd Amendment --- Nothing can be further from the truth.

You also seem to give some pie-in-the-sky rationalization that suggests you follow a path that is not in the best interest for the people of the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution.

edit on 5-4-2019 by Erno86 because: added YouTube vid

link   

Sorry...dp

edit on 5-4-2019 by Erno86 because: douple post

link   

Sorry...d.p.

edit on 5-4-2019 by Erno86 because: double post

link   

Sorry mods...double post.

edit on 5-4-2019 by Erno86 because: dp

link   

Sorry...double post.

edit on 5-4-2019 by Erno86 because: dp

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: LSU2018

Would it help if instead of jackass I said donkey?

Hmm, good question... Is an elephant driving the other car?

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

But that would make a standard rifle an assaulting rifle and destroy a narrative if it doesn’t have tacticool components. But then again maybe that is why I have a .357 lever action, for the look of confusion rather than it being the lowest legal caliber in which to hunt deer in Ohio.

When it comes to civil war all bets are off, the first thing I'm going to do is mount the chain saw bayonet and slap in a 100 round clipazine.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

You said this-

I'm talking about anyone trying to change the constitution because one piece of it doesn't benefit them.

Then this-

Treason is the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

I hope you see the irony.

*here's a hint, treason (as a crime, not a word) is defined in the constitution, the thing you get mad at when people change or misrepresent. Treason as you used it is a definition in a dictionary.*

Ok, maybe I've misinterpreted it and I'll leave it at that since you're confusing the hell out of me and if I dug myself into a hole, I don't wanna dig myself further. Either way, sedition works, too. Thanks for the lesson

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Probably. And you just know he was one tusking it.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

a reply to: strongfp

Not exactly. The Liberalism of the Founding Fathers is way right of the Republican Party. The most liberal amongst them were Laissez-Faire Liberals. What they were left of was Absolute Monarchy. But revisionist history in public indoctrination centers being what it is today...

What an excellent reply !!

This graph is about the easiest explanation I've seen for this yet

Thank you for sharing it

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Personally I'm going to 3d print DNA into a virus the kills people who have extended phone conversations in the same room as real life people in their presence.

That will be my contribution in the civil war. 70% selfish 30% greater good.

Personally I'm just going to shoot everyone in this hopefully soon to arrive civil war. Then they're wont be anyone who disagrees with me left.

Until I get annoyed with myself.

*there

Beware the grammar mistakes. I can't be forced to agree with them.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting

Question.

Because our democracy typically involves two parties, and one party kills all the members of the opposing party, until there is only one party left, or survivors of the second party are forced to succumb to the beliefs of the 1st party in order to continue their lives and those of their children and loved ones, is what is left still a 'democracy"?

Were a constitutional republic, not a democracy

When you learn the difference maybe youll be on the first start of actually understanding our government

Jesus Christ. lol. Any comment on the query?

Jesus has nothing to do with this, thats a huge difference, if you knew a damn thing about our country and its founding you would know that

Listen, it's been great. I love a good sassy intelligent conversation. Maybe I'll see ya in the foxholes. Bring matches, Sailor.

Thanks for not answering after making a smart ass response, and then haranging me for not making enough of a comment.
Hypocrite

Isn't murder she wrote on?

Maybe have you a nice butterscotch candy, a warm glass of milk and a nap? That will get the crankies out of ya.

Just Scotch, no butter, and I dont watch TV.

You just made me like you a lot more.

I'm not a hard one, you had me at scotch.

Harder than me. You had me at butter.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Forgive me if I misused the term "leftist" - I am only referring to far-left radicals who seek to "fundamentally alter" our nation through subversion or force

I realize true liberals and others on the wide-ranging "left" are not anti-2A or anti-American.

This was never my intent to convey such a message. I am specifically referring to those on the far left who seek to engage in this "fundamental transformation." For what it is worth, I oppose the elements on the right who seek similar change (such as their goofy "white homeland" or other BS)

This was not any sort of "manifesto" and the use of such a term is disingenuous at best. It is not any sort of "call to arms" or even a threat.

We are way past posturing, if I may be blunt.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

My fantasy is to keep the illegals and deport the Democrats. At least the illegals are trying for a better life in most cases.

I could get behind that. Without democrats making empty promises, maybe the illegals will act like they did when they were coming here in the 80's and we can give them the Reagan test annually to see who stays and who goes.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Man........ You really suck at this lol

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

China. The Samsung battery problems was limited test run. Maybe.

And that is my mantra, make efficiency funny again. But MEFA hats just look weird and cause too many questions.

So did Faking Up Clannish Kremlin Over False Footholds so I stopped production.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: shooterbrody

Ask your favorite Rapepublican to suck it up for you, publicly.

Free screenings for free citizens!

That is not a bad idea.
Thanks

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

First of all...I totally disagree with your manifesto.

You seem to equate leftists with being anti-2nd Amendment --- Nothing can be further from the truth.

You also seem to give some pie-in-the-sky rationalization that suggests you follow a path that is not in the best interest for the people of the United States of America and the U.S. Constitution.

See ya on the battlefield...

Why do you guys always equate a second Civil War to gun fights in the fields? I don't think the other side would have the balls to take it to that level against the side that owns most of the guns. They would secede and leave it at that.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

There they're, theirs more important stuff to worry about like shootin'.

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Probably. And you just know he was one tusking it.

And the donkey was probably texting his boyfriend to bitch about bad drivers who don't pay attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join